TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Okay I want some good critique here.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Dawnfur

It's not nearly as fancy as some of the ones here, and I want to improve it so through me your comments. smile.gif

(And yes, the moon is made of flowers)

I like the classic feel of your house. smile.gif

I would like to pinpoint that the butterflies could be hovering in the flowers instead of the roof (maybe the roof taste sweeter than the flowers?) and put some other decor in the butterflies' original position. You could decorate the door with a knob, window, snow etc.

I hope that makes sense. ^~^;

I think I actually finished it, and have a house I can live with!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/dragongrrrl

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters, mods and creative talents that help to make all these holiday events so special! <3

Merry Christmas, everyone!

To anyone still looking for a Holly, just bred an abandonded some 5th EG hollies. Good luck!

Love all of the houses. There have been some extremely creative ones!

Edited by Night-wolfie

@SpeckSilver - Yours is neat, sorta classic-like.

@codyne - Very red. happy.gif

If anyone wants to comment on mine, the link is in the thread. happy.gif

Edited by Shalarean

The new dragons look like they will be adorable <3 and I LOVE the gingerbread thing! My house looks adorable x3 Really wonderful christmas event this year TJ and team, you guys really outdid yourselves!

thanks for the feedback on mine! i really appreciate it smile.gif (a lot)

If anyone wants to comment on mine, the link is in the thread. happy.gif

yours is awesomely red and white! I had thought to try to do a completely "candy cane" just all of it red and white so i'm biased, i really like yours *grin*

Just released three freshly bred Holly Eggs. Only problem is, I think they're all stuck in the AP backlog so who knows when they'll appear. x'D

Great job everyone on your houses. And thanks muchly to all the spriters who created the decorating elements. Without them this would not have been possible.

This has been a very interesting event!

Now just waiting for TJ's hatchies to grow up so we can see the adult! *pokes hatchies -- Grow!*

Question O_o When does the breeding of holidays officially end? Is it already done? I am confused because the AP is backed up as always, but the official thread says 12am on the 26th.