TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

(forgive me if i mess this up, i just created a forums account right now to ask this u-u)

i can make every other recipe except for plain dough (which is kind of important), i've put eggs and flour into the oven and it just tells me that i made a mess. what i don't get is why every other recipe works except that one, and if anyone else is having that problem?

thank you.

(forgive me if i mess this up, i just created a forums account right now to ask this u-u)

i can make every other recipe except for plain dough (which is kind of important), i've put eggs and flour into the oven and it just tells me that i made a mess. what i don't get is why every other recipe works except that one, and if anyone else is having that problem?

thank you.

you need to use the prep card not the oven card

Thanks, bionelly.

And thanks, DeathCry, even looking at the recipes, I miss stuff.

Good job I'm not making this much mess in real life!

I suppose I should have been in bed hours ago, lol, too tired for even this.

Hmm, my pie just filled in. o3o Sure doesn't feel like I've gotten 40 red star recipes (I counted like 17 last night, if I recall correctly) but I guess my pie disagrees with me. xP

My favourite item + sprite is the apple cider. <3

find no ingreats anymore, change the browser, but it does not help. Yesterday all works fine. Have so many recepts but can not make them

you need to use the prep card not the oven card

ah! thank you!

i feel a bit silly for not realizing that now. u-u

find no ingreats anymore, change the browser, but it does not help. Yesterday all works fine. Have so many recepts but can not make them

How many ingredients do you have?

Many items you need for the recipes have to be made from ingredients first.

If you found the recipes you've already found all the necessary ingredients.

What ingredient do you miss?

Huh. I haven't found a card in ages.

How many recipes in total are there?

73 in total so far

How does one cook? I can't seem to figure it out.

Click either the oven card or the preparation recipe card and then, when you see the little card superimposed over the kitchen picture, drop ingredients into the card - as few or as many as you want (a tip: start with one ingredient first, that often gives you a second one), and click make.

73? Then I have them all then happy.gif

Maybe I'll keep checking back though, just in case a few more appear.

ahhh i love this event! im so happy <33 i got 2 hollies and JUST got my leetle christmas tree in the cave finally! yaaayyyyyy *jumps around excitedly*

How come whatever I do, it says that it makes a giant mess?

Like, when I select sliced mushrooms on my recipes list, and then click on 'make', it says that it makes a giant mess. Also, when I try to boil my water, it also says that it made a giant mess. What's wrong? blink.gif

How come whatever I do, it says that it makes a giant mess?

Like, when I select sliced mushrooms on my recipes list, and then click on 'make', it says that it makes a giant mess. Also, when I try to boil my water, it also says that it made a giant mess. What's wrong? blink.gif

You are probably using the wrong cards. For Boiling Water you need to use the 'Oven' card & for Sliced Mushrooms you need the 'Preparation' card.

There is a list of all the recipes and which cards they use in my sig.

The cave is giving me database errors...

I'm still cooking, just made fruit cake. The even is great fun. Things are glitching for me, too, but usually a couple of refreshes fix things happy.gif

Am I the only one having major trouble navigating the cave, or is really the Lagmonster roaming the cave again?

Not just you. The Lagmonster's on the loose again. DX

The cave became extremely laggy all of a sudden.

There have been people having trouble with the recipes all day. Sometimes a couple refreshes fix it, other people have tried switching browsers and that fixed it.

Yup, the AP is giving me database errors too.

Although, really I am quite satisfied with the event. I've caught all the dragons I wanted (except for Hollies but after all the time I wasted trying to hunt them yesterday, I think I can safely say I will not be able to catch one this year. Which is ok, I'm not too keen on their sprite anyway, it's the egg I find purdy :3 )

And I loved the cooking event. I finished it yesterday. I know, now I've rushed to do it all there is nothing left for me to do until Christmas but that's ok, I thoroughly enjoyed it smile.gif

After the AP gave me database errors, DC was down for me for a while and now I don't get anymore receipes... I can't have all yet because for one of them I still need another to make a missing ingredient.

Thank you for making it possible to 'cook' on my phone!

Thought I wouldn't get a chance, but it works perfectly now.

Edit: There's 40 recipes to be collected on site.

The other 33 you have to figure out yourself.

And who knows, maybe one or two will be added later, like at Halloween? ;-)

Edited by lilysally