TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Does anyone have the dragoncave wiki link available? I lost mine somehow >< I have some Holiday eggs and no clue to what they are.

I dont understand why this dragging was added... why wouldnt it be enough to just click on the items to add them to a recipe... i am trying to play on my touchscreen -tablet- and there it is impossible to play. I cant drag anything....cant it be somehow corrected so we can play too? I feel left out...

I dont understand why this dragging was added... why wouldnt it be enough to just click on the items to add them to a recipe... i am trying to play on my touchscreen -tablet- and there it is impossible to play. I cant drag anything....cant it be somehow corrected so we can play too? I feel left out...

you can just click on the items.

According to the first post, just tapping should work, and I'm on my desktop, no touchscreen, and have been just clicking everything, not dragging.

Is anyone having trouble with the holiday cooking? It opens and all but when I tried to make a recipe the ingredients would overlap and the 'make' button wouldn't work, and when it does it says it makes a mess.

I used it an hour ago and it was working fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Here's a list of all the recipes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

The ones that say "YES" under the Red Star column cannot be made until the recipe cards appear (instead of ingredients popping up randomly on the site).

Hope that helps. smile.gif

My little Hollibelle, I will find you! I saved your name so I can have you on my scroll and you can be awesome!

Thanks for the link, but none of the ingredients worked for me. I tried them all, made sure to put prep ingredients with Prep, and oven ingredients with Oven. I get just a 'giant mess'. No Yeses, no No's, nothing like that anywhere in my list of ingredients or my recipes. My recipes are in Red, though, so maybe that 'implies' 'YES'? Anyway, I'm attributing my lack of success - even with that nifty list you linked to me - as a glitch in the system.

As an aside...I, too, am trying for a Holly Egg!!! Came close a few times, but my PC is slow or lags or something. Eh, I'll get one eventually. Good luck to you and thanks for trying to help!

I am confused by the people having troubles though, as I am using both Chrome and the Portal 2 skin and it's been working fine for me. Of course, I haven't gotten to the picking up recipe cards yet as I've been slow getting around to doing this event, but I've been fine with no problems so far.

Hmm.

Trust me. I'm even more confused. I can't even boil water and I think that should be pretty hard to mess up.

Click Oven, Click Water, See Water appear on the recipe card, Click MAKE.

Get a mess.

I don't understand.

On a slightly positive note, the forum is moving faster for me than it was an hour ago.

Edited by sajcdragon

Thankyou TJ and spriters for another wonderful event so far! I am really enjoying myself, although I had to change the site skin to "portal 2" so that I could see the recepies better smile.gif.

I have looked for over two hours and can only find Sugar and Spices... Any suggestions?

I think you have the same issue as me. Even though you click on them several times, do they keep showing up?

i don't know about you, but the things i need appear every 5 minutes after i get one. like, i get one thing i need, then 5 minutes later in a DC page i'm in, the next item appears, and it goes on and on. smile.gif though it appears in random areas: top left corner, next to the word "cave", next to any possible description, beside the word "logout", at the very bottom of the page... very random places smile.gif

I have 2 pans of mushroom gravy, the veg and meat are supplied, yet I can't make smothered steak - get told I don't have enough ingredients.

Any suggestions?

And I've made bread and roasted a chicken, veg can't be prepped, although you're supposed to use for the chicken salad sandwich but - not enough ingredients - what am I doing wrong.

Also made a bunch more bread dough, having used what I'd made except 1 - get told it's successful every time, should have about 30-ish but it still says '1'...

Edited by Syphoneira

I have 2 pans of mushroom gravy, the veg and meat are supplied, yet I can't make smothered steak - get told I don't have enough ingredients.

Any suggestions?

did you roast your meat?

55 recepies done smile.gif

i have my gingerbread house

is there one specefic recipe that will be the last one? or are they just random?

55 recepies done smile.gif

i have my gingerbread house

is there one specefic recipe that will be the last one? or are they just random?

random

I have completed all 73 recipes! yay!

Hi, senta, I've tried to put it in the oven, and I just get a mess.

It's just like real life, lol.

lol! put your meat with the herbs in the oven first and then go on to making the smothered steak, good luck!

Woo Hoo! I switched computers AND browsers and suddenly I can make things!

For anyone out there still having trouble just keep trying things. Eventually something might work.

Interesting enough, I can also find items on Chrome with this machine. On the last pc I tried for 3 hours and never saw even one. I got them every 15 minutes once I switched to IE.

Weird.

And I've made bread and roasted a chicken, veg can't be prepped, although you're supposed to use for the chicken salad sandwich but - not enough ingredients - what am I doing wrong.

Not sure why, but apparently you need fruit for that one. laugh.gif

If anyone needs it, the link to the spread sheet of recipes is in my sig (I think a few of us have it there as well)