TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I think I must have found all the recipes now - my pie badge has filled in and not getting anymore cards - xd.png

Gifted as many holidays as I could possibly do - on the hunt for a 2nd nice yulebuck and then im a very happy bunny laugh.gif

Thank you to everyone who worked on the ingredients & recipes. This has been quite an enjoyable holiday event biggrin.gif

I'm also done, so I can sit back & relax til Christmas!

This Holly hunting is going badly....mostly because each time I see a Holly, I freak out and in my scrambling to click, usually end up clicking everywhere BUT the egg I want xd.png

On the upside, they seem to be more common this year! Hopefully I still have a chance biggrin.gif

Thank you to all who created this event! The cooking is so much fun. I have an overview over all recipes but a few are still not yet done. I don't want to lurk (yet) because it will spoil the fun for me (a bit). I felt so proud when I finally figured out how to make Ice Cream. rolleyes.gif Now I go for the chocolate. tongue.gif

Does anyone can send me the recipes for all doughs, chocolate and the roast meat?

(as german with bad english its very hard to find out all recipes sad.gif )

How many recipes are there total? I have like 66 I think.

73 in total (including red stars)

I wonder how I am supposed to find my last needed receipe when there do not drop anymore receipes for me? ohmy.gif

Edited by Kiwiana

I'm like the happiest person on the planet right now because a very lovely and generous person gifted me a beautiful Holly egg last night. Seeing this little red egg on my scroll after four years of trying makes me smile everytime I visit my scroll, and such a small but sweet surprise was something I needed so much in my life at the moment. Thank you DC for having such great people around! Now I really feel like Christmas.

Time to go cooking. smile.gif

I think I must have found all the recipes now - my pie badge has filled in and not getting anymore cards - xd.png

Gifted as many holidays as I could possibly do - on the hunt for a 2nd nice yulebuck and then im a very happy bunny laugh.gif

I'm the same as you. xd.png I haven't really received any other cards so I just assumed that I collected the all and finished. <3 I really give kudos to the sprite artist that did the pie and other items for the cooking game. <3

I have all 73 recipes.

I have a problem with the kitchen, the recipes & ingredients are pushed right down the page and aren't easy to access/see.

It isn't my cache or anything like that as I clear everything when I log off every day and I have only just logged onto this computer.

It was fine to begin with yesterday but part of the way through the day it became weird and that's how it's stayed.

I must have been good this year! I managed to do all the recipes and I caught a gorgeus Thuwed related Holly! Thank you TJ and spriters for the fun! Can't wait for the mini game and gingerbread house decorating! xd.png

Merry Xmas to everyone!

73 in total (including red stars)

I wonder how I am supposed to find my last needed receipe when there do not drop anymore receipes for me? ohmy.gif

thank you so much happy.gif

Does anyone can send me the recipes for all doughs, chocolate and the roast meat?

(as german with bad english its very hard to find out all recipes  sad.gif )

Hi smile.gif

Die Rezepte sind alle hier in dieser Exeltabelle:

Exel Tabelle mit Rezepten

Prep steht für die Blank Preparation Recipe Karte

und

Oven für die Blank Oven Recipe Karte.

Hoffe es hilft. Wenn nicht, dann einfach PM an mich und ich versuche, Dir zu helfen. smile.gif

~Please use English on the forum.~ Take it to pm if necessary.

Edited by _Z_

I have a problem with the kitchen, the recipes & ingredients are pushed right down the page and aren't easy to access/see.

I think its the same for most.

Ha! Made the 500 Dragon Limit just in time to grab another Holiday dragon. Since I (for reasons unknown to me now...) somehow missed last year's Yule, I'm catching up. As soon as my Tri-Horn Wyvern egg has hatched, I'll be back in the AP, chasing the next holiday egg.

It's a really wonderful event. Pity I didn't do the ones of the last few years... I didn't know what I was missing. ^___^;;

Is the raffle only restricted to those of us in the forum or all DC players?

'Cause my kids are playing DC but are not in the forum.

*Why, oh why, can't I even get a Holly?????* I so totally missed them at the AP. sad.gif

Is the raffle only restricted to those of us in the forum or all DC players?

'Cause my kids are playing DC but are not in the forum.

*Why, oh why, can't I even get a Holly?????*  I so totally missed them at the AP.  sad.gif

It's for everyone who does the event, not only forum users. smile.gif

each time you get a red star recipe you're entered in the raffle. =]

Thanks!

---

Does the minigame have any expiration?

finished all them recipes cause the recipe cards stopped showing up so i'm guessing that's all laugh.gif oh, and my Pie Award is cooked too, so that's my guess smile.gif

one quick question, hope you will answer.... For the raffle dragon, obviously we'll be getting it as an egg right? does it require us to have 1 available egg slot? or how will things work? smile.gif thanks!

Does anyone have a Holly Egg they're willing to trade for a CB Black Egg? Or something else from my scroll I can try breeding?

http://dragcave.net/user/Alatariel1990 If you want to look at what I have.

My internet's too slow to catch one, so if someone's in a particularly Christmas-y mood, do contact me, please.

If it takes me a while to respond, please don't be surprised. I'm from Germany and I'm six hours ahead of EST.

It's for everyone who does the event, not only forum users. smile.gif

oh. that's so cool. Tks. smile.gif

I've got a few loving homes for messy hollys that nobody wants biggrin.gif Just let me know tongue.gif

The cooking event is broken, everything I try result in a mess. I am using the right things, cleaned my cookies, it keeps giving the same result. Guess no raffle tickets for me.

You and I both, AzureMist.

I don't particularly care about lineages, so inbreeding isn't a problem for me.

ETA: It's been working for me, Racegirl. If you want some help, feel free to PM me.

Edited by Rosieknight