TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Just finished all my recipes! A very fun event biggrin.gif I can't wait for this year's holiday dragon! smile.gif

When ever I have space I grab an egg. happy.gif MUST get as many as can before seasons up. Incubating all of them forcing them to hatch faster, lol. Some people use earthquake to make em hatch faster, im not taking THE OTHER %50 risk I might kill em, LOL! I got a holly egg due to a speshal someone. THANK YOU! (I shall not list the name if they dont want me to, as I think others might ask them for an egg and if they are unwilling I dont want anyone saying: "But AveryCF said you'd give me one!" Because I didnt! LOL! But secretly, you know who you are. smile.gif Thank you! biggrin.gif

For those still in need of recipes (for things like meringue and the such - I had so much issues with that laugh.gif), the link to the Google document with recipes is also in my sig ~

yes Google, I will capitalize your name and pay you respect rolleyes.gif

The person that made the spreadsheet should totally win!

I don't cook the kind of foods that were in some of the recipes & I know I would never have gotten as far without your help, so thank you! <3 biggrin.gif

~Small split of topic to move Thuban's info to 2nd post.~

YAY Someone was kind enough to gift me a Holly biggrin.gif 1st Holly=Best CHRISTMAS EVER!! xd.png Also I just realized that the baking badge for the event turns brown when your done with everything as if it is cooked. Now I am hungry O_O

Edited by Ayanel

YAY Someone was kind enough to gift me a Holly biggrin.gif 1st Holly=Best CHRISTMAS EVER!! xd.png Also I just realized that the baking badge for the event turns brown when your done with everything as if it is cooked. Now I am hungry O_O

Lucky Duck! All I can find are trades...for CB golds and silvers! As if I could trade one away if I did catch one. Oh holly, you'll forever be on my wishlist. *tear*

YAY congrats!! I feel so glad when someone get something good! biggrin.gif

ok silly question What do we do with the pre made recipe cards i am finding

The red star ones? Just go in the Recipe box and click in its name (it will be in red), and click on "Make". If you don't have an ingredient, this ingredient's name will be in red too.

Probably ninja.gif'd

Edited by Slytherin7

ok silly question What do we do with the pre made recipe cards i am finding

Those are the "red star" recipes. For each one you cook you earn a ticket into the raffle for the prize dragons. You can tell which recipes are eligible for raffle tickets because they appear as red text in your list until you obtain the ticket.

Some of these recipes only use basic ingredients (you have 17 basic ingredients in unlimited supply).

Others must be made from other ingredients you can get by preparing or cooking one or multiple other ingredients (which can be a mix of basic unlimited ingredients or the made ingredients).

For example, water and fruit are basic, unlimited ingredients.

Boiling water is a made ingredient, acquired by using the blank cooking card and adding water.

Apple slices are a made ingredient, acquired by using the blank preparation card and adding fruit.

Apple pie a la mode is a red star recipe requiring an apple pie slice (non-basic) and ice cream (non-basic), and once you make ONE of them you earn a ticket in the raffle. (Making a second one will not earn you a second ticket.)

wub.gif I can't help but admire Mysfytt's contributions to the event wub.gif

Her art looks like legit pictures.. just wow happy.gif

And that strawberry by Sif ohmy.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Those are the "red star" recipes. For each one you cook you earn a ticket into the raffle for the prize dragons. You can tell which recipes are eligible for raffle tickets because they appear as red text in your list until you obtain the ticket.

Some of these recipes only use basic ingredients (you have 17 basic ingredients in unlimited supply).

Others must be made from other ingredients you can get by preparing or cooking one or multiple other ingredients (which can be a mix of basic unlimited ingredients or the made ingredients).

For example, water and fruit are basic, unlimited ingredients.

Boiling water is a made ingredient, acquired by using the blank cooking card and adding water.

Apple slices are a made ingredient, acquired by using the blank preparation card and adding fruit.

Apple pie a la mode is a red star recipe requiring an apple pie slice (non-basic) and ice cream (non-basic), and once you make ONE of them you earn a ticket in the raffle. (Making a second one will not earn you a second ticket.)

humm i just tried fruit and water even added sugar and spices and it said i made a mess but i did make cabbage rolls smile.gif

Holy...

I finally got a Holly Egg...didn't even realize it (I think I double clicked and got it, then got the error message that someone got it before)

Even bigger shock - it's a second generation

i just saw 2 you guys must have got them, still trying its like my mission i want 1 holly this year or bust

Congrats to all the holly grabbers

Duuuuuude....

i just caught a holly...

*faints*

Hope you like her. smile.gif

Do the poultry Meat Pie and the meat Meat Pie have the same icon?

And do they appear together on the list of ingredients or are they listed separately? For example, if I make two of each (even if I do them manually) they appear as Meat Pie x 4 on the list. Is that correct?

{Edit to add: This is a GREAT event. Very creative and fun! Thanks to TJ and all his elves!}

Edited by Strick