TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

^____^

Uses of garlic:

- in tomato sauce (to go with noodles)

- in salad dressings (chopped fine)

- in asian dishes (chop fine and stir fry for a few seconds in hot oil before adding the other ingredients like veggies and such)

- to season meat (rub the meat with it; chop garlic fine and mix with herbs and salt and press into the surface of the meat before frying or roasting it; add to the sauce while the meat is roasting)

- in soups (chopped fine and added either at the beginning, if you want it to be cooked really well, or at the end, if you want it crisp)

... and lots of other dishes. smile.gif

Wow, thanks again! biggrin.gif I'm going for the tomato sauce, I love it <3

This egg is epic awesomeness! http://dragcave.net/lineage/bQJGd

Thank you natli for breeding it!

Wow, sooo beautiful lineage!! Congrats <3

IS there any indication when it comes to having all the recipes done aside from no more showing up on pages?

The cake on your page will look like it has a brown center like it is cooked.

I see a beautiful brown color to the top of my pie =3

I hope this means I've gotten every recipe, since I haven't seen any new ones in a few hours biggrin.gif

Edit: Via the status bar of Notepad that I just figured out/found, I do have all 73 recipes in total happy.gif (I lost count at about 60 something and didn't want to restart laugh.gif)

Edited by DeathCry

COOL I did all the recipes as my pie looks baked! Loads of fun TJ

Sad face though I still cannot get a Holly egg

I saw 3 holly eggs last night and none today so far. What universe was the AP where people were seing tons of holly eggs in and how do I get there?

Edited by Dewdropmon

Aahh...seems it's impossible to get Holy egg for me in this year. I spend 15+ hours and see 200+ Holys and also 6 times I hawe "Unfortunately, you are not quick enough..." xd.png. This jast meke me so mad...anyway nice event and interesting thing with cooking. Thanks TJ and Co.

so far i havent made anything good yet lol still will keep trying to collect more and make something i dont have to throw out, have not seen any holly in the past 2 hours

Just dropping in to say how much fun I'm having! I'm trying really hard not to peek at the recipe lists (yet) and I even caught a messy Holly, which only took me...well, this is my 5th DC Christmas.

Need to start working on gifting next. Thanks, Cave!

I have finished all 73 of my recipes and caught my 2nd Holly! So much fun, thanks for the event and I can't wait to get my new Christmas dragons! biggrin.gif

:3 I think I've completed all the recipes. My little pie turned brown. Now to win one of those special dragons!!

Recipes are done!!! It was frustrating at first cos I kept making messes, ended up clearing cache and finally restarting comp,,,smooth sailing after that. xd.png

Thanks to all who did such good work on this.

:3 I think I've completed all the recipes. My little pie turned brown. Now to win one of those special dragons!!

Yeah that's the plan.. xd.png

It is such a pitty to be at the limit for a breed.. so many pretty Christmas lineages out there.. >.<

Edited by Belisar

Yeah that's the plan.. xd.png

It is such a pitty to be at the limit for a breed.. so many pretty Christmas lineages out there.. >.<

I really wish that our holiday breed limit would increase by one each year. That way you could pick up at least one new holiday every year. *greedy for dragons*

I don't think I have ever seen a solid holiday wall before today in the AP... And it's been going for quite some time. Guess I missed some big mass breed and drop! xd.png

Welcome to the club, WestWindReborn. ;D

It's good to see that catching all the other Christmas dragons are very easy for the newbies who need them, but those Hollies. Those darned Hollies. I just need one. Just one little one. Don't care about the lineage (although a even-gen would be nice!). I have the name 'Hollibelle' waiting. I will find me a Holly. x'D