TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

The cooking event is broken, everything I try result in a mess. I am using the right things, cleaned my cookies, it keeps giving the same result. Guess no raffle tickets for me.

do you have the red star recipe cards for the treats you want to make?

Edited by senta

Just a note to anybody who got a Holly:

My scroll was targeted yesterday by someone who put my scroll into at least 4 fansites.

I had a Holly up for trade, so I wasn't able to fog it, but I had to keep checking and removing my scroll from the fansites. The new owner is watching the Holly carefully.

Watch your dragons carefully. Some people are just plain mean.

Just a note to anybody who got a Holly:

My scroll was targeted yesterday by someone who put my scroll into at least 4 fansites.

I had a Holly up for trade, so I wasn't able to fog it, but I had to keep checking and removing my scroll from the fansites. The new owner is watching the Holly carefully.

Watch your dragons carefully. Some people are just plain mean.

Thank you for warning .

do you have the red star recipe cards for the treats you want to make?

I got red star recipes but since I need to make other things first before I can make those, the recipes don't matter. For example, to make boiling water you need to blank oven recipe + water. The result for me everytime is a mess no matter how many tries. Not sure how you guys can help me but I think for me atleast it is broke.

Is the raffle only restricted to those of us in the forum or all DC players?

'Cause my kids are playing DC but are not in the forum.

*Why, oh why, can't I even get a Holly?????* I so totally missed them at the AP. sad.gif

Don't feel bad, I've missed them 4 years straight. Go me!

at least I might be able to build the gingerbread house....

For example, to make boiling water you need to blank oven recipe + water. The result for me everytime is a mess no matter how many tries. Not sure how you guys can help me but I think for me atleast it is broke.

oh gosh, sorry to read that! hope it works again real soon!

73, this is how many recipes are there total? Then I've got them all.

I'm almost there!

Yesterday I've gotten two Snowangels.

This messy but very short lineaged and this Dorkface, should I abandon the first one?

I'd like to get a Holly but I'm egglocked.

The first one is not messy, it's just a really short stairstep. The Dorkface looks better imo.

I missed a Holly seven times and I really feel bad about it, I've been wanting one since my first day on DragCave. Anyway, I don't seem to have much luck with the cooking, neither. sad.gif

Edit: Can someone please tell me how to make chocolate...

Edit 2: And sweet dough...

Edited by evinin

Blank prep card + cocoa beans+ ice + milk+ sugar

For sweet dough you need Prep, plain dough, sugar and egg.

Also, once you have made something the first time, the item will appear in the bottom half of your recipes. You only have to click it to make it again..and somethings, like plain dough you will a boatload of for different things.

Edited by ainisarie

I missed a Holly seven times and I really feel bad about it, I've been wanting one since my first day on DragCave. Anyway, I don't seem to have much luck with the cooking, neither. sad.gif

This documentary might help you on your problems. smile.gif

Here you go: All the recipes you need. smile.gif

It's all in there.

That helped me finish the last few recipes that I just couldn't figure out on my own. smile.gif

73, this is how many recipes are there total? Then I've got them all.

The first one is not messy, it's just a really short stairstep. The Dorkface looks better imo.

Thank you smile.gif I've abandoned the first one!

I'm trying to get a Holly right now, I've just missed one DX

I've gotten all the recipes <3 Yay! Took long enough. I hope we're still able to cook and stuff after the event is over. it's an awesome time killer

-removed, please use English only on the forum, take other languages to PM please- Edited by rubyshoes

Finally I managed to get my 1st holly.

Wanna scream out loud laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Xmas is coming

Congrats! biggrin.gif I guess I've seen it in the AP right now xd.png

Happy holidays!

My pie icon is baked, guess I'm done, finally, before 21st.

I did it - all recipes done!

Many thanks to TJ and the organisers for putting in the hard work to give us a brilliant event!

(Now I can concentrate on trying to catch a Holly!)

Yay! Got all the Recipes.

Can't wait to see the Gingerbread House minigame and the new Christmas dragon. And even though I know I don''t have a chance of winning the raffle, I'd still like to see this never-before-seen prize dragon.

Congrats to everyone whom has finished the cooking game! biggrin.gif

I'm currently trying to get a Holly too but I guess I have to do some household chores for now. Today is Thursday, so I've gotten extra chores to do... this somewhat sucks xd.png

But perhaps my Holly will be born tomorrow only. ninja.gif

Edited by Slytherin7