TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Me please. I'll bring chocolate and ice cream. :'l

I'll add in some homemade christmas cookies!(Mother and her friend have a tradition, so she put a tin together for me to take home today) *shares*

oh and I have cocoa to! smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

I want to be on the same AP as the people who are seeing "loads of hollies". wink.gif

I wuld rather be on AP where i wuld not see a holly, than on AP where i saw 150+ holly eggs and was unable to snag one for my scroll. ;(

pixiezbite,

The Hollies only breed once per year. That, plus a smaller population of DC players at the time of their original release, makes them very hard to get.

Edited by Rosieknight

Me too!

I know I have missed this, and sorry for asking...but are they just hard to breed, or don't produce many eggs?

I have been trying for just one since the breeding of holidays started last night...

Happy that breeding of holidays last til after X-mas biggrin.gif

Just because there are not so many adult hollies.

I wuld rather be on AP where i wuld not see a holly, than on AP where i saw 150+ holly eggs and was unable to snag one for my scroll. ;(

CANNOT AGREE MORE.

I swaer, missing 'dem Hollies is going to be the start of temporary depression. (And then Christmas'll roll by and then we'll be good again~)

I wouldn't mind missing them as much as never seeing them at all! X)

At least if I saw them, I'd know somewhere out there they exist. You'll never snag one for your scroll if you never see them tongue.gif

Ok, so...the ginngerbread house decorating doesn't start until the actual day of Christmas? But it will still go through the 2nd, right?

I made the gingerbread house. What mini game? I must have missed something. O_o **runs to look**

user posted image

How I'm beginning to feel about this godawful forum lag right about now... >:/ Time for bed. lol

That minigame doesn't start until the 25th.

Where are these hollies people keep missing? I haven't seen a single holly all day long, though I saw plenty last night.

*Ding!* Pie is baked! (I think I would die if I had to do that much Holiday cooking for real.) xd.png

Fun though!

I wouldn't mind missing them as much as never seeing them at all! X)

At least if I saw them, I'd know somewhere out there they exist. You'll never snag one for your scroll if you never see them tongue.gif

It's just...seeing such a large amount go by and not getting any of them...

The only reason why I have the Holly now is because of the Lagmonster (for once it helps me!). I clicked the egg in the AP, and at the same moment, the Cave crashed, and when it came back up, the pretty little egg was on my scroll~ xd.png

I think i've made most recipes, just missing about 1 or 2 now.

I also saw a few Hollies, but like most other people, I missed them. Oh well, my time will come.

Good luck and Merry Christmas, everyone~!

There are so far 72 total recipes, including at least 40 red star ones.

I counted seweral times and i have 73 recipes, so i guse you might miss one

I got a Holly!!! and its a Thuwed! Can't believe it. I am Happy! biggrin.gif

Oh and happy Holiday hunting everyone!

Ok, I'm editing this cause I am off to bed and gonna fog my holly since everyone is looking at it. It's racking up even unique views, views, and clicks, lol. tongue.gif Don't want it to get sick, I will unfog it later tomorrow for those who want to see. Goodnight all.

Edited by Amberose

Ok, so...the ginngerbread house decorating doesn't start until the actual day of Christmas? But it will still go through the 2nd, right?

Honestly don't know how long that part of the event will last as TJ didn't say specifically how long in his post.

Congrats!!! I just took a peek at it, and oh my gods, that is a beautiful lineage!~ My Holly is messy, but then again, the entire lineage is mirrored, so, it's still pretty epic~ wink.gif

I successfully bred my four pairs of Christmas dragons (one per breed, minus Holly)! I kept one egg from each pair and the rest auto-abandoned. My Yulebuck and Snow Angel pairs had twins, my Ribbon Dancer pair had quadruplets, and my Winter Magi pair had a single egg tongue.gif

For the cooking, I have found and made 32 red star recipes biggrin.gif Does anyone how many red star recipes there are to find?

Still Holly hunting too.

Oh and happy Holiday hunting everyone!

Congratulations! nice catch^^

Have a great night everyone! Going to go limp downstairs and watch Buffy(this chair up here is EVIL) sad.gif

Have fun cooking, watch out for flour clouds. o.o

Congrats!!! I just took a peek at it, and oh my gods, that is a beautiful lineage!~ My Holly is messy, but then again, the entire lineage is mirrored, so, it's still pretty epic~ wink.gif

I was just gonna be happy with a really messy one, I about fell out of my chair when I saw its lineage.

Oooh I took a peak at yours and someone worked hard to make a mate for it so yeah its epic!

I am gonna make a mirror mate for mine I think. Will give me something to do. Hmm getting a couple of CB seasonal winters might be tricky.

Edited by Amberose

fun thing, hit f5 and resend button repeatedly and really fast after making a recipe, you get lots of items really quickly. i am now the owner of 43 ice creams in under a minute. laugh.gif

I was just gonna be happy with a really messy one, I about fell out of my chair when I saw its lineage. Oooh I took a peak at yours and someone worked hard to make a mate for it so yeah its epic! I am gonna make a mirror mate for mine I think. Will give me something to do. biggrin.gif

Haha, awesome! Yup, the wonderful breeder (Silence2, thank you again for breeding!) even sent me a PM about it~ xd.png