TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I just finished about 70 recipes and was wondering how I can get raffle tickets.

Per TJ's post.

How do the raffle tickets work?

You get one raffle ticket for each advanced (starred) recipe you successfully make. You only get entered once per recipe; even if you make the item multiple times, it only counts the first time.

Lightchaotic - mine seemed to be anywhere from 7 to 12 minutes apart.

Edited by rubyshoes

Do you get an entry for every red-star recipe you bake, or do you only get an entry the first time you make every red-star recipe? I mean, could I make 100 chocolate-covered strawberries and get 100 entries?

Ninja'd. Thanks ruby! I only read the image. Didn't even notice text under it.

Edited by Chanilove

I just finished about 70 recipes and was wondering how I can get raffle tickets.

Each recipe with a red star=one raffle ticket after it's been made.

Can only get the ticket once per red star recipe made, so like 40 apple pies=only one ticket.

Edit: *sneaks away* ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

I haven't had one in more than an hour and I'm definitely missing stuff.

You could try clearing your cache and/or logging out of DC, closing your browser and then logging back in and see if they resume (or also just a hard refresh if you haven't tried that yet).

Lightchaotic,

What browser are you using?

ETA: I've also had some luck with visiting pages I've never been on before. Mostly other people's scrolls or their trees or wreaths.

Edited by Rosieknight

I think I made all the recipes...

It was fun while it lasted. Looking forward to the gingerbread house decorating!

And the raffle. But mostly the gingerbread house decorating.

I haven't had one in more than an hour and I'm definitely missing stuff.

Try checking on 'shorter' pages like the Cave or Account page. Sometimes those things can end up being hidden or 'missed' due to all the stuff around.

Welp. I'm going to sleep. I'll have to spend another four hours tomorrow Holly hunting~ And I agree, I can't wait for the ginger bread decorating!

I'm done for the day. Going to spend time trying for a Holly tomorrow.

Missed a 3G Stairstep Holly with Whites. I think. That. I'm. Going. To cry in a corner. Who wants to join me? Ten times worse because White dragons are my favorites.

Its sibling was lottoed on IRC. Someone with the number 1 won it... and I was number 2. If only I'd said "in" just a few seconds earlier...! sad.gif

Oh well, maybe next year.... that is, if the world doesn't end on the day after tomorrow. wink.gif

It's just...seeing such a large amount go by and not getting any of them...

THIIIIIIIS! T_T I swear to FSM, I have seen at least thirty of them, and I could not catch a single damn one myself. The only reason I actually have one now is that a very kind person with better reflexes or karma or something caught one for me.

Each recipe with a red star=one raffle ticket after it's been made.

Can only get the ticket once per red star recipe made, so like 40 apple pies=only one ticket.

Edit: *sneaks away* ninja.gif

Thanks.

I understood that.

But I'm still confused about how to get tickets.

Is it done automatically or not?

This is so frustrating T___T I've been at this for hours and all I have are a few simple single-food preparation "recipes." Everything else is just a big mess

Using chrome, atm.

If you have Adblock Plus on, you might have to disable it. I had it disabled for DC, but it was still affecting my ability to find ingredients and I had to turn it off entirely.

(It's easy to turn it back on when I leave DC.)

ETA: Zhuge, it's automatic when you complete a red star recipe for the first time.

Edited by Rosieknight

The DOC sheet recipe is missing sliced mushrooms, so there are 73 racipes so far.

Really? I could've bet the multiverse that it was on there... Huh. Shows I don't pay much attention to those things anymore blink.gif

Tip: When you miss a holly, make a funny joke out of it.

Whoof, I thought I'd never catch one Holly, leave alone two!

I think tomorrow I'll give away one of the hollies to a catcher who hasn't been able to get any, and try for more :3

Here it is again:

There are so far 73 total recipes, including at least 40 red star ones.

You get all 17 basic ingredients first, THEN the red star recipe cards will fall.

SOME of the things you need for the red star recipes will need to be made first from the basic ones.

Once you click a red star recipe and make it, that is one entry for the raffle. Only one entry per red star.

Even if you know the ingredients for a red star recipe, you can't make it til you get the card drop for it.

There are TWO red star meat pie recipes...one is for 'meat', and the other uses 'chicken'.

There are FOUR "pie a la mode" recipes...one for pumpkin, one for pecan, one for lemon meringue, and one for apple.

And for those who want a shortcut, HERE is the (so far) complete listing of all recipes and what they need.

COMPLETE RECIPE PAGE - LINK WORKS NOW!!!!

When you get all the recipes done, your icon becomes a cooked filled pie.

You get the mini game ONLY if you've managed to get the recipe for the Gingerbread House AND have made it. SEE TJ'S FIRST POST

Edited by Riverwillows