StarSea

Garden Creatures

then i'll be on tomorrow(australian) or have little check ups

Edited by zorua9

I just adopted one of everything and all was fine. Haven't encountered probalems with anything else, either.

Oops, stupid mouse made me get an extra Froster Drak(that word bugs the crap out of me o.o) and I can't bring myself to kill it. T_T

Want it to have an e on the end? xd.png

You can 'abandon' it if you want. Just let me know.

Okay, I'm really getting sick of this. dry.gif I feel bad because I've bothered them so many times but I'm really getting tired of all of these problems.

oh well, trial and error, maybe star can work on both site and when she works some bugs out migrate it, im suggesting about 4 months of working out everything, this is just a suggestion and is not to be taken seriously

*sigh* I suppose that the site url doesn't really matter for me any more, but if anybody really cares about the site being gardencreatures.net, I can possibly open a donation pool of some sort. x10hosting hosts for the same yearly price as iPage, but at least x10hosting seems to actually work with the newest version... Wanna see the site?

www.gardencreatures.x10.mx

That be the x10hosting site. I'm not even going to bother with trying to get my money back from iPage- there are tons of complaints about them on their facebook page of how they actually charge you to get your money back. 47 bucks down the drain... maybe I'll be able to make something smaller of it. Like... I dunno. Just something. Something for another 344 days. :L

NOTICE: if anyone hasn't signed up for the forums please do it.

Well at least the myadopts one works, star after the v'day event is over.......take a break and just do some school work and just chill out..........i'm just saying

also the big notice post that is up the top will be on this topic every 5 pages, so then people can join the forums, ill try and get a link to the forums next time i'll post the notice, also the notice is just something i will do when something happens or just to post news or basically join the forums.

I'm just gonna spend the last 30 minutes of my day working on the x10hosting site... see if I can't make that a nice and decent site to move to... How's this for a waste of a day?

Well, at least everybody got to learn something new-

Amai means Sweet

Omoi means I think

And Omio that I'm going to do just what Zorua suggested. *grabs out book*

Mindless, as you see to be being my beta tester lately, would you like to sign up for the x10hosting site?

gardencreatures.x10.mx

My internet is going to go off in a few minutes, but you're free to wander around the bare site. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

All right, I'm off everybody! The internet is going to go off at 8 tomorrow as it'd normally be a school night. I don't have school on Monday, so I've got tomorrow and Monday to work as well. smile.gif Maybe I'll get up around 5 and just read until the internet goes on...

O.o Your mom's fish is a jerk?? xd.png

Edited by StarSea

Don't worry Star, I'm sure you'll find something that works. smile.gif

Yes. We just got him and a female today. They were in the same tank and at first she thought he was trying to impress her, but he started to lunge at her so we took her out.

Zorua, people don't have to join the forums if they don't want to.

Man, my mom's Betta is a jerk! mad.gif

I know that people dont have to join the forums, it is just lonely in the forums

Found all my old adopts on the old site again and was able to adopt 4 of the Vday eggs as well smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The only thing I can't find is the members list so I can give their adopts clicks.

I know that people dont have to join the forums, it is just lonely in the forums

Sorry, but big font and the way you phrased it kinda sounded like a demand. We don't have many members yet, when we get more activity in the forums will pick up.

I agree with Raikielia that the way your post looked and was worded made it sound like they had to join the foruns or else.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edit: Neat I got my first Adult biggrin.gif

Edited by Jedi40

Okay, everyone should be able to adopt Frosters and Nekos again for the rest of today.

Question:

Would you all rather have a blog or a forum? I can see about working on getting both, but right now it's one or the other... (though, we can keep the current forums until I can upgrade us, if you guys are fine with that)

Edited by StarSea

Okay, and I think I may be able to implement blogs directly into the forums with some coding, so. smile.gif

I'm working on finding out how to make a hatchery right now, so hopefully when/if we move to this other site I've been working on you can all start using the hatchery right away. biggrin.gif

I'm really sick of this internet. dry.gif Rai, I can't see what you're calling a lion, but I'll edit this once the stupid internet decides to finally work properly. v_v

Oh wow, how'd you hatch and raise it so fast!? ohmy.gifxd.png

Edited by StarSea