StarSea

Garden Creatures

Kay. I keep trying but it wasn't working. I guessed I missed the bit when it was up(was fish shopping). xd.png

it looks like the site is back up, please do not register or for me Re-re-re-register(lol)

EDIT: apperntly my account has already been made

Edited by zorua9

Go people, GOOOOO!!! biggrin.gif

I tried to remake Zorua's account, but I guess I can't do that, so you've got to sign up again. I see Mindless already has.

In the mean time, I'm working on reuploading everything, so you can expect to see creatures in the adopt page soon.

nvm it was there for a bit

bug found(already): i made an account then it automaticly logs me off??

Edited by zorua9

gosh this is going to drive me crazy- now images won't show up... :L I'm going to wander around and see if I can fix that. Zorua, see if you can log in...

member list>click zorua9:

zorua9's profile

Sorry, but we could not find a user in the system with the name zorua9. Please make sure you have the username right. The user's account may also have been deleted by the system admin.

I am ltterely about to laugh my guts up(it means laugh really hard) cause i think my profile is the buggiest LOLOLOL

I couldn't login to my old account on the new site, so I made a new one. It said that my account was made successfully, and that I had been logged in automatically, but when I went to the adoption page, it said I was a guest. I tried logging in, but it wouldn't let me! Should I make another account?

Alright, one more try because I think I messed it up when Installing. I'm really sorry about all of the messes everyone. sad.gif

that is whats happening to me dark, maybe the site should be taken down and be worked on then release it again(with some testers before the release)

hahahahahahahahaha *goes insane*

Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'DBHOST' (111)

I'm working on uploading the images right now (and yay! They show up!!)

A promo code is a special code or password that I make so that you have to put that into the promo code page to get it.

I'm getting sick of this. Like I said before, I have an idea as to how to do things that would work in the Admin CP without it, so I'm going to attempt with 1.3.2 again. Zorua, I don't want you to go crazy, so why don't you all just wait until I say that it finally works? I'm unbanning everyone and adding the Valentines and Christmas releases again.