StarSea

Garden Creatures

Can't wait to see the Amai Neko hatchlings. smile.gif I'm working on leveling my Holiday critters then I'm gonna focus on finding Alt Turndacans. Are Grandamel's gonna have an Alt?

I may give them an alt... perhaps the alt will have spots. xd.png

dry.gif Can't sleep. I've got some kind of rodent gnawing on my ceiling really loudly. And it sounds like a rat or squirrel. Possibly young raccoon... sounds too big for a mouse.

Thanks for the info Star. Wish I could find a alt..any alt sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Okay, I need four names for rivers, three names for islands, one name for a mountain range, one name for a desert, and one name for a forest. I'm in study hall, so I don't have much time to explain, but I'm working on a map for quests and of the like. Most will be for coins, but some will be for pets or items, and a few will be for badges.

I'm working on writing some quests in my google docs right now, so hopefully I'll be finished with them soon. smile.gif

Two more things;

I can't work on the site while I'm here because .x10.mx makes the site 'security' so I can't get past the site blocker.

And we've got Friday off of school! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Complicated names or just like normal names?

I have a couple for Islands and one for Deserts

- Barnac Island

- Kessyu Island

- Evvay Island

For the Desert I came up with Ato Desert. None of them are particularly good so I might try and swap names around and suchlike.

Okay, I need four names for rivers, three names for islands, one name for a mountain range, one name for a desert, and one name for a forest. I'm in study hall, so I don't have much time to explain, but I'm working on a map for quests and of the like. Most will be for coins, but some will be for pets or items, and a few will be for badges.

Rivers:

T'Chi

Noriya

Illiara

Kalissi

Islands:

Ruskka

Sai

Danai

Mountain:

Talvar

Desert:

Hitze

Narzok

Forest:

Hollow Forest

Kazri

Good for you Star! I have fri and thurs off. tongue.gif

Anyways, good luck on those quests! they took me quite a while...

Hatchlings...

Edited by Wallie987

This is the map so far (I made a sketch during class, and I didn't scan it yet, so I'm trying to do it without having to scan it)-

user posted image

user posted image

I changed around what I used some of the names for, but anyways, all of the mini points I'm going to try to make clickable. Home will take you back to the main index page. I'm already working on a story for a quest at the cave, and I've got an joke badge quest idea for the hollow. smile.gif

I'm open to any suggestions for other quests. Right now, let's stick to just those six places.

I woke up late. sad.gif Gotta go to school soon, but I'll try to get in the IMC again.

Got coordinates for the map-

185x 104y - 245x 127y Kalissi Hollow

146x 222y - 197x 249y Kessyu Cave

262x 290y - 313x 266y - 305x 254y - 256x 278y Sai Beach

326x 149y - 366x 162y Home

389x 80y - 439x 106y Noriyn River

479x 34y - 548x 39y - 546x 52y - 478x 46y Hitze Oasis

510x 229y - 575x 239y - 573x 212y - 521x 205y Danai Coral Reef

Yay for random numbers!! xd.png

Edited by StarSea

Ha ha!! I got the multiple links in one image to work!! biggrin.gif Now I just gotta finish it and all of the links to it up and ta da! xd.png I wish there wasn't such a thing as school. dry.gif Then I'd stay here all day and work. happy.gif I love coding, it's so much fun!

*smiles evily* Yes, my precious, yesss! laugh.gif I made it so that you have to buy the "Map" before you can actually see the map page and go exploring. biggrin.gif

Gah! D: I've got to go to school soon. v_v Guess I'll have to make the scrunched up map item later... or I could shrink the map and use that as the item, and then when I finish the scrunched up map, I could use the phpMyAdmin to change the image if I can't do it through the item editor... OR... i dunno. laugh.gif

Would you count a map and being able to explore as an upgrade to your account, or a supply?? I can't think of many things that'll be counted as upgrades, but... I'm stuck on this one. My brother says it'd be a supply because you aren't paying for it with real money... and I told him that users wouldn't have to pay real money for anything. :L

Anyways, I'm off to school! Bye everybody!

Edited by StarSea

Yes, I believe so... if not, I'll try to figure out how to do that and if I can't, I'll ask someone to help me out.

Also, I think I may have just found out a way to fix the iPage hosting... biggrin.gif (Though... what a waste of 30 days. v_v)

That is soooooo cool! I suspect that the multiple links in one image has something to do with inserting html into php... Is there a way to do that?

Yes you are evil Star wink.gif I agree with your brother about the map that it would be a supply item.

Yeps, but there's an even easier way!

Yay for random noises!! xd.png I have no idea where it's getting the noise from, but I tried to describe what all you do in the description so... hopefully if you can't understand me, you can at least read what you do.

laugh.gif And okay Jedi. smile.gif Supply it is then. *goes to php editor* It looks like you have to select it every time you go to the page, so I'm gonna see if I can make it so that you only have to use it once and then it's unlocked for good... until you get rid of the map, that is.

Okay, from now on, when my internet goes off I'm going to work on random pixelwork stuffs... It may be creatures and of the like, but it'll probably be odd buildings and things like that instead. I'm thinking of trying to make some kind of map editor that people can play while waiting for some things, or somethin' like that...

Yeahhhh... Nope. v_v I tried, but the iPage still wouldn't work. I'm over the waste of money. With it, maybe they can actually update their site like they say it is... I've got $30 some right now, so I only need about ten more to be able to upgrade us, but I'm gonna probably end up spending most, if not all, of that on helping to preorder my b-day present. And heck, who knows? My grandma usually gives us about $50 or so for everybody's birthday, so I may even have enough to upgrade the x10hosting site. At least I know just about everything works with their hosting.

Edited by StarSea

Yeah for the vid.. is lucky you know what your doing since every time I watch what you do I get lost. laugh.gif

Maybe it is a ghost making all the noise? I have had that happen to me once and awhile...freaky.

And yeah for making it supply!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

StarSea, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but, there seems to have been a change of plans: Brandon is not selling myadopts, he's shutting it down! D: The site will be completely gone by early March so making a list of the site and user info at this point might be very helpful. I need to speed up the move...

Edited by Wallie987