StarSea

Garden Creatures

O_O has anyone noticed that garden creatures has two pages of users, also after the chrissie event is over on the site put up in the news, "if you haven't registered for the forums go here: -link here- also if you sign up the forums you get 300 seeds and a spring water" i feel all lonely on the forums lol.

I do too, but that'd be kinda like bribery. As well as the fact that if someone uses a different name one the forums than they do on the site, then it'd be confusing and harder to know who signed up and not... Besides, I plan on making it so that if you've got an account on GC, then that is your forums account. Kinda like Magistream or FelisFire, I suppose. xd.png

hmm that template is good, but it is up to star, we'll just have to wait a little, it is not easy running a site with players and a forum, i do see your point in adding a ToS.

HOLY FLIPPING CHICKENS!!! (pardon my... Starish. xd.png)

I managed to upload something!!!! Alright, time for preview of the new news image-

*linked due to largeness*

Of course, it won't be that massive and it's going to be more detailed and all, but that's what it's at as of right now. I promise, it'll look pretty interesting if not neat.

xd.png indeed!!

user posted image

Got some snow buildup there. ohmy.gif

(it'll probably be easier to see on the GC site...)

I've been saving it as .gif and .png because .gif will save the layers and I just like .png better... laugh.gif

Alright, night everyone!

Edited by StarSea

I think tos is a good idea to do Star. Love the new sign for new egg alerts, but it looks odd to me. Could be the size of the thing..lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Perhaps because just the paper has a border? xd.png Not sure. Maybe it needs to be put on GC first...

(I think something happened and my internet timer got turned off... biggrin.gif I was on past ten last night and I'm on before 5:30 this morning. tongue.gif)

Today is the fifth, so get your Christmas '12 eggs while you can!! They'll be retired tonight at 10pm EST!

Alright, it's about time we named this little planet of ours... I've got a list of names you can vote on or if you've got another name, throw it out there and I'll add it to the pool.

• Name Ideas (How*to*say*them)Votes
Got it?
  • Eroshime (Air*oh*shy*m)
  • Skus (Sk*us)
  • Gesvel (Jess*vell)
  • Iledo (I*led*o)
  • Utvu (You*t*voo)
  • Eh (Earth without art)
    • THIS IS A JOKE! YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR EH! xd.png But yes, if Earth had no art, life would be Eh. Just Eh.
If you have a name to suggest, post it in bold green. Like this! biggrin.gif

(And how is everyone liking the new gardencreatures.net home page? xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

Yeps. I completely wiped the files and made a new home page. xd.png Now I'm going through and uploading every single individual file that came with the Mysidia Adopts. Too bad I've gotta go to school soon... sad.gif

God... *cries* I just can't believe this... *puts up a pillow fortress and hides with computer*

Anyway... *pushes away thoughts as best as I can* I'm back home and I'm gonna get back to work on the site. Our router is 'fixed' now, though it's even slower and I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload or not so right now it's just trial and error to see what I can and can't do.

EDIT:

Welps, I've managed to upload just about everything from the Mysidia Adopts to the GC site, but I can't get the things I need most! D: Anyways, a test is posted on the main page of the .net page. Feel free to take that. Make sure you use your full username though!!

Edited by StarSea

Perhaps because just the paper has a border? xd.png Not sure. Maybe it needs to be put on GC first...

Alright, it's about time we named this little planet of ours... I've got a list of names you can vote on or if you've got another name, throw it out there and I'll add it to the pool.

• Name Ideas (How*to*say*them)Votes
Got it?
  • Eroshime (Air*oh*shy*m)
  • Skus (Sk*us)
  • Gesvel (Jess*vell)
  • Iledo (I*led*o)
  • Utvu (You*t*voo)
  • Eh (Earth without art)
    • THIS IS A JOKE! YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR EH! xd.png But yes, if Earth had no art, life would be Eh. Just Eh.
If you have a name to suggest, post it in bold green. Like this! biggrin.gif

(And how is everyone liking the new gardencreatures.net home page? xd.png)

Maybe if the border were a different color like black instead of the soft green it has now. And maybe make the sheet of paper a different color as well like ecru, off white or egg shell it might look better. as for planet name I like Gesvel.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I wish I could continue working on setting up the site while I'm here at school, but the site is blocked so I can't do anything. :L

Anyways, I'll have lots to do once I do get it completely set up, so don't worry if you don't hear a lot from me for a while.

EDIT:

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3888

Perhaps that'll fix my problem, but I won't be able to check until I get home so... Derp.

EDITII:

OHMIGOD!! The .net site isn't blocked anymore!!!! I shalz continue. happy.gif

Neva mind... I killed it. xd.png Looks like I'll have to upload all of the files to the site again when I get home. Until then, hey!

Edited by StarSea

I got some help on the forums for Mysidia Adoptables, but it looks like no body knows. I'm waiting on an email from someone from iPage that said they wanted to cover some things about my account, so perhaps they might know how to fix it. PDO wasn't the error as it says that PDO is active, but it doesn't help that the error log says nothing's wrong.

Anyways, during some of my classes, I was working on making sketches for different areas. I've got some for questing and the meadow. I've even thought up a little story idea to go along with how two of the areas can connect. happy.gif This'll be so much fun!

Ummm PDO?? I see there are no more eggs in the adopt area..why? any updates on the creatures you were making for me and Rai?

*grumbles about stupid internet* I was working on swapping the Grandamel and Turndacan back in when it went off. dry.gif

I'm running through lots of HTML, CSS, and PHP guides right now to see some ways that I can modify the Mysidia Adopts script.

EDIT:

There we go! Eggs should be back! happy.gif

EDIT II:

Poll

How long would you be willing to wait for consecutive breeding?

Must be in days. I will not accept less than 2 or more than 7. I'm thinking of going with five days...

And this is a super quicky poll as it's either now or never... or I completely reinstall Mysidia Adopts and everyone loses everything.

Edited by StarSea

Oh okay thanks smile.gif ummm one of my eggs has a brown spot on it..is that suppose to happen? I think 4 days as well.

hmm Star said she was going to put in egg stages

So the blue ones hatch differently then the others?