StarSea

Garden Creatures

Can you take a screen shot of your file folders? From the site cp, in the file manager?

Hey, can you guys adopt with the x10hosting site?? I messed up when adding a level of Amai Neko and when I attempt to edit it, it tells me that the "Adoptable ID doesn't exist"... o.o *hangs head* Please don't make me...

Nevah mind... I can still adopt, but for some reason I can't edit creatures. o.o

Edited by StarSea

Err... umm... would you be willing to give me your site name, username, and password? I could check it out for you. I understand if you don't trust me. ^^,

Holy shoot! 3640+ files!! ohmy.gif Note to self- if I ever need this for myself as well, do it when I've got plenty of other things to do. xd.png I was downloading the files from my site so I could transfer them to your site and it (along with my dad watching Netflix) took up so much internet, I couldn't watch anything smoothly. laugh.gif

I started uploading them to your site through FileZilla and it recorded 3,600+ files being queued. xd.png

O>O the most I got was like 2,000. Sorry for the trouble! I wasn't expecting the file number to be so high!

xd.png It's fine. I've got to go to bed now, but when I get up, I'll get right to work on filing through all of the directories and making sure you're starting fresh. smile.gif

I just had a thought: Meadow - Were all the land creatures are, Pond- were all the water creatures are, Bushes/Tress/Shrubs - were all the bug creatures are, Underground - Moles and other creatures live, and also Shops - Were creatures that are rare and are not found in the garden, and if we are getting promo codes - special and rare creatures that can only be found by splicing DNA from old creatures.....or something like that

this was also posted on the forums under: Suggestions & requests> Territories/biomes

OH MY GOD!! *headdesk* I'm so sorry everybody. *dies* I was recording a video to show Wallie how to delete database items and I didn't mean to actually click to drop but... oops. Sorry about that. sad.gif I feel like a really bad admin, doing this over and over again.

It's fine, Wallie, it's not your fault. I should have downloaded a backup before or payed attention to what I was doing. I just feel bad for everyone because they've had to re-register hundreds of time. sad.gif

Sorry Jedi, I was working on making a video for Wallie and accidentally clicked to continue when I told myself over and over not to click to continue, just show that you should click it, so I dropped everything from the database and I didn't make a backup... I plan on making backups of EVERYTHING now, and renewing it weekly, especially on days that I'm going to be doing work in them. Check the current news in the forums for more info...

Made an account, it looks good so far. I might like to doodle some sprites for it :3.

StarSea, Is everything going ok? I just finished the annoying part of plan B. Are you having issues with the APC when it comes to logging on to it?

I get this message on the top of the page:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wallie98/public_html/classes/class_cookies.php:112) in /home/wallie98/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 40"

But it says that I'm being redirected. So it works if you attach some url at the end but it won't redirect itself.

Edited by Wallie987

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the ACP of 1.3.2, but it says that and doesn't redirect. No harm done, though. happy.gif

An official hatching sequence has been made! I'm still working on the hatchlings of the Amai Neko, so they won't officially be completely released on the new site until I have finished them.

I should go to bed soon so I can get up in time for school tomorrow, so work on the site will resume tomorrow after school.

I've also been working out some things for the new forum so that hopefully things will be more... distinct?

I'm also working on some themes for the site. Once I figure out just how themes work, I'll set them up and upload them.

I think that's about it. Night everybody!! *hugs, puts out cookies, and rolls off to bed*