StarSea

Garden Creatures

Anyone know what happened to Star?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

D: Sorry for my random disappearance everybody! sad.gif Mom decided that she would take my computer if I don't do my job in five milliseconds on thursday and I was just about to do it when she yelled at me and did it herself, so she took my computer. I was gonna get it during the weekend, but she didn't feel like looking for it, and I don't know when she'll give me it back. sad.gif I hope I can get it back before Brandon shuts down MyAdopts so that I can grab everything I need. Especially everybody's creatures. I don't have much time as I'm in study hall, but I'll try (I've probably got only about a minute left... v_v)

I hope she'll give back my computer soon. sad.gif

MA stuffs...

Users-

StarSea

Mindless

Cinnamin

Jedi

gjhhhhhh

Raikielia

zorua9

MintyPeach

LaHaine

Nalfein

Darklightx

shoshee

am2cute

Blackin

Lyric Shadowcrow

Onixthebunny

Xtal

Wild Prime

Ocean

Mushroom

lundfamily3

Dandelion

LittleIslander

ladywizard

Edited by StarSea

Star! Yup, typical mom!:P And I've finally gotten my site to work with v 3.3.1! How did you post without a computer? If you can copy and paste, then just copy the users list from acp. It's already march!o_O

Sorry abut your mom trouble Star. And we could always get new pets when the new site is up if need be.

@Wallie987. Star was using a school computer to post that message. If she had a tablet she could post using that has well.

tongue.gif Should have realized that. Unfortunately, I don't get to use my tablet for such purposes in school.

No worries. I don't know if she has a tablet or not but she did say she was in study hall and was on a computer at that time.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I joined the forum last night.

Got in the IMC again today, so I'm gonna try to grab everything. I'm not going to record clicks, but I am going to record stage. If your egg is at stage 0 (the stage it is when you grab it), then I'm bumping it up to stage 1 (first stage of cracking) when I finally open up the x10 site just because the eggs at the new site will have one more stage than at the MyAdopts site... I'm gonna ask for my computer today... Maybe she'll be nice to me the day before my birthday. :L Or perhaps she'll let me have it on my birthday. /hopeful puppy eyes

stuffs...

UsernamexxxxxxxxxEmail (hidden)

Creature xxxxxxxxxStage

StarSeaxxxxxxxxxxxxxstars_of_the_sea@ymail.com

Jedi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsgw318@yahoo.com
  • T1
  • T1
  • T1
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • T3
  • A6
  • A5
  • A6
  • A5
  • F5
  • F5
  • F5
  • F5
  • G8
  • G8
  • G8
  • G8
  • T8
  • T8
  • T8
  • T8
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
Cinnamin xxxxxxxxxxxxladycin@bellsouth.net
  • T7
Mindless xxxxxxxxxxxxmindlessinterest@yahoo.com
  • F3
  • A8
  • F3
  • A8
  • G9
  • G9
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
ladywizard xxxxxxxxxladywizard@cox.net
  • G1
  • T1
LittleIslander xxxxxxxxxheg4145@gmail.com
  • T2
  • G2
Dandelion xxxxxxxxxlilywakalini@yahoo.com
  • G2
lundfamily3 xxxxxxxxxaudrey@lundfam.net
  • A2
  • A2
  • F2
  • F2
  • T1a
Mushroom xxxxxxxxxkbmyers@comcast.net
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • T2
  • T2
  • T2
  • F3
  • F3
  • F3
  • A3
  • A3
  • A3
  • F3
  • A3
  • G2
  • T2
Ocean xxxxxxxxxpeachysachy@gmail.com
  • G2
Wild Prime xxxxxxxxxsjs0912@aol.com
  • F2
Xtal xxxxxxxxxcyingjie@me.com
  • T2
  • G2
Onixthebunny xxxxxxxxxnaomi-lucia@hotmail.com
  • T2
  • T2
  • G2
Lyric Shadowcrow xxxxxxxxxcaniscat@aol.com
  • A3
  • A3
  • A3
  • A3
  • F2
  • F3
  • F3
  • F3
  • G4
  • T4
  • G5
  • T5
Blackin xxxxxxxxxmatai@monnaiesansinteret.org
  • G3
  • T4
am2cute xxxxxxxxxgamerchik101@gmail.com
  • G2
  • T3
  • G3
shoshee xxxxxxxxxbitsooled@yahoo.com
  • T3
Darklightx xxxxxxxxxddddddd@hotmail.com
  • F3
  • A3
  • F3
  • A3
  • F3
  • G3
  • G3
  • T8
  • T9
Nalfein xxxxxxxxxnalfeinfantasy@gmail.com
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • G2
  • T2
  • T3
  • T3
  • T3
  • T4
  • T4
LaHaine xxxxxxxxxhaineeezinha@gmail.com
  • T4
MintyPeach xxxxxxxxxpeachysachy@gmail.com
  • T5
zorua9 xxxxxxxxxpatrat997@gmail.com
  • A3
  • A3
  • A3
  • F2
  • F2
  • F2
  • G4
  • G6
  • T8
  • T4
  • T9
  • T9a
Raikielia xxxxxxxxxsilentwolfgirl16@hotmail.com
  • T8
  • T7
  • T7
  • T7
  • A7
  • A8
  • A8
  • A9
  • A9
  • F3
  • F7
  • F8
  • F8
  • F9
  • F9
  • T7
  • G1
  • G8
  • G8
  • G8
  • G9
  • G7
  • G9
  • T9
  • T8
  • T8
  • T9
  • T9
  • T9
gjhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxinhaoyu2000@gmail.com
  • A3
  • A3
  • A3
  • F3
  • F3
  • A3
  • A3
  • F2
  • F3
  • F2
  • G4
  • T4
  • G4
  • G4
  • G4
  • T4
  • T4
  • T4
  • T4
  • T4
  • T8
  • T8a
  • T8
Edited by StarSea

Happy Birthday Star biggrin.gif

happy.gif Thanks guys. smile.gif

user posted image

Six months and 50 hours and then I'll finally be able to get temps! biggrin.gif Then maybe I'll be able to go do some things that I want. smile.gif

Tomorrow is Friday, and actually, she took it Thursday night, so maybe she will give it back to me today because she said a week... :DDD

Okay, I've got a list of all of the basics. smile.gif I didn't record anybody's items like spring water and whatnot because everybody's gonna get a... erm... welcome back? pack that'll have lots of items in it. Now that I've got those, I can rest easy for a bit.

(And as some of you may notice, this edit was made after school was out meaning... I got my computer back!!! *parties*)

I've also got a logo idea, but I'll have to scan it first...

And speaking of scanning, I've been sketching lots of little doodles for areas in my WH notebook (xd.png And writing extremely small so I can have as many pages as possible for drawing. laugh.gif) so I'll scan those and I've also been working on my humans... whom still look horrible. Namely the hands, and shoes. If I do each body part on its own (torso, legs, arms, head and neck, etc.) then it looks pretty well.

And there, now you can tell what stage ALL of your eggies are at! laugh.gif

1-6 is in the egg stage

7 is stage1 hatching

8 is stage2 hatching

9 is adult

The random few plain yellow dots with numbers from 7 to 9 are the alt turndacans.

Edited by StarSea

*hugs* Happy Official B-Day!!! I just thought I'd let you know, but I found a really awesome mod for the script that I'm using: adoptable groups. It's really easy, but there's a tiny error in it. Thought you'd be interested. tongue.gif

And there, now you can tell what stage ALL of your eggies are at!

1-6 is in the egg stage

7 is stage1 hatching

8 is stage2 hatching

9 is adult

The random few plain yellow dots with numbers from 7 to 9 are the alt turndacans.

Happy Birthday Star! Hope you had a good day today!

Also, I like the new shading on the Turndacan egg biggrin.gif

Yeppers, what Girl said. That way I can just zip through and grab everyone's levels just like that. My internet is gonna go off in a few minutes, and mom just got home with dinner, but I shall get back to work in the morning! biggrin.gif

I see a few people have found the site. xd.png Good for you two! smile.gif

EDIT:

*casually points at list of people's critters*

I may also do a shading/sprite revamp on some of the creatures... *cough* Drake *cough cough* and Gran *cough* <.< >.> No body heard that. xd.png Possibly all four. Not sure yet.

Edited by StarSea

I've kinda always known this was here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Edited by girlfairy76

Sure hope you mom keeps her word and give you back your PC tonight Star. reworks...what reworks? wink.gif

Probably gonna add some things to the drake, redo shading on gran (one because its color no longer matches the egg... xd.png and two because I think they're a wee bit big.), may redo shading on amai (most likely not), and I might make turndacans have dimorphisim if I can figure out how to do that.

Got a little fun video for you all to watch. smile.gif I would have gladly made lots more for you all to watch if it really had taken me only 7 minutes to make it, but it actually took over 2 hours. xd.png So yeah, this is isometric pixelwork-

Edited by StarSea

Cool I can't wait to see what you do to the creatures. Loved the vid a lot. Wish I had your talent for things like that.