TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Well, the 5 min drops don't last 1 second here. I guess I'll stick with the hourly drop.

Not that it makes much of a difference when there is up to 200 people trying.

All that I'm asking for is one egg. A single one would do. But no, no. I wouldn't be surprised if my problem is internet speed. Brazilian internet kinda suck.

i have had the same problem. although i am from canada but i dont have the best fastest internet provider. i have mediocer and i guess you have to have the fastest to get these. i was lucky though and got two people who were willing to donate me an egg out of the kindness of their hearts. once they gender and grow up. (i influenced both of them so i hope they both gender the way i want) i can maybe breed some for those who havent gotten one.

Edited by futuregohangurl

i have had the same problem. although i am from canada but i dont have the best fastest internet provider. i have mediocer and i guess you have to have the fastest to get these. i was lucky though and got two people who were willing to donate me an egg out of the kindness of their hearts. once they gender and grow up. (i influenced both of them so i hope they both gender the way i want) i can maybe breed some for those who havent gotten one.

That's great, congrats. laugh.gif

I'm not sure I'll ever find someone kind enough to donate me one. sad.gif

That's great, congrats. laugh.gif

I'm not sure I'll ever find someone kind enough to donate me one. sad.gif

awww i hope you do. i could maybe try and breed you one if my two eggs gender right. if you cant get anyone else to donate one to you

Of all the times to...

I had one slot left, and spent all day trying to fill it. Niet. But the ONE time I finally nab one is when I click at a Thunder instead. xd.png I even got the "overburdened" message with the Thunder. LOL!

Wishing the rest of ya'll luck. I already gifted some, and then refilled, so I'm good.

awww i hope you do. i could maybe try and breed you one if my two eggs gender  right. if you cant get anyone else to donate one to you

Aww, that's kind of you!

If it's not asking much, I'd like one, yes. Thank you! :3

I'm magic at catching these... I've already picked up 4, planning to trade away 1, gift 1, and keep 2 for breeding purposes.

I didn't know there was a new release until I took a look at the Dragonmarket at Eggs Around the World. People kept asking for "Black Friday eggs" which I thought were just regular black eggs born on Black Friday. But too many people were asking for it and I got suspicious.

i got suspicious when i saw that the ap first of all wasnt blocked the cave and it was full and then when i went to the desert biome and saw it was empty with 100 people there. then i looked at the news and sure enough there was a new egg. i would have been more up to date but i was sick with a horrible bug all week

How I found out there was a new release was.. Well, I was ER-ing an egg at NDer. And I saw a new egg.

In the ER.

So of course I had to run over to this News thread to see if I was missing anything.

Okay, I'm mad. I clicked on one of the eggs (opening it in another tab), refreshed the page and kept clicking until the eggs were gone, and when I went back to look if I had caught any eggs, some of the tabs were the exact same egg and I didn't catch it. And no, it wasn't a dupe tab. I had clicked the egg and refreshed the page and, unknown to me, the egg still sat in the cave for someone else to nab. WTF?

I found out when I was fooling around DC when suddenly I saw the desert biome empty. Then I realized that there was this new breed and since then I'm desperately trying to catch one.

Anyway guys, it's 01:00 AM here and I MUST go to sleep right now, I'm almost drooling here, plus I can't really english rite now, brain's not working anymore.

G'night - for me, at least.

Okay, I'm mad. I clicked on one of the eggs (opening it in another tab), refreshed the page and kept clicking until the eggs were gone, and when I went back to look if I had caught any eggs, some of the tabs were the exact same egg and I didn't catch it. And no, it wasn't a dupe tab. I had clicked the egg and refreshed the page and, unknown to me, the egg still sat in the cave for someone else to nab. WTF?

This keeps on happening to me and I don't know why either. The cave is 'sticking' for some reason... it's been doing it in the last few drops I've tried to participate in.

This keeps on happening to me and I don't know why either. The cave is 'sticking' for some reason... it's been doing it in the last few drops I've tried to participate in.

Yeah, it made me mad, especially since I looked and ALL the tabs I had opened were the same two eggs. And I had 4 or 6 tabs from clicking eggs open. Maybe even 8 or 10 tabs.

I was able to nab 2, hoping they will turn out male and female. Going to try to nab one more. If I get different genders i'll try to breed for people who didn't get any happy.gif

Yeah, it made me mad, especially since I looked and ALL the tabs I had opened were the same two eggs. And I had 4 or 6 tabs from clicking eggs open. Maybe even 8 or 10 tabs.

Try upwards of 50--and until I noticed this and made sure the egg I was clicking was a new egg, I'm sure about half the tabs were the same eggs.

Happened to me as well

I think it is just extreme lag. xd.png I have had that happen many infinite times while I was searching, but it didn't happen on the first day at all for me. In reality, I believe the egg in question was long taken. It just really sucks because it's impossible to tell if everyone is seeing that or not. If not.. then they have the advantage to refresh and take the next one. o-O Usually, if I refresh twice, without clicking, a new one would appear.

Oh, quick question for everyone!

Which biome(s) is the new release dropping in? I need to know where to hunt before I can catch anything tongue.gif

the desert biome

I think it is just extreme lag. xd.png I have had that happen many infinite times while I was searching, but it didn't happen on the first day at all for me. In reality, I believe the egg in question was long taken. It just really sucks because it's impossible to tell if everyone is seeing that or not. If not.. then they have the advantage to refresh and take the next one. o-O Usually, if I refresh twice, without clicking, a new one would appear.

Sometimes I'd refresh three times without clicking and it'd still be the same... when that happened I popped over to another biome real fast and that fixed it, but it was still annoying.

It might be that my computer is getting slow even though it's not that old, idk.