TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I've finally caught one MYSELF!!!! biggrin.gif It only took me 36hours of clicking and CLICKING and CLICKING and CLICKING and... you get the idea. smile.gif I can now go liiiive again, knowing that I've conquered the Black Friday egg! *jiggity jig!*

It's pretty obvious they are Wyverns/Dragons... xd.png They are walking/standing on their front wings. Just because their hatchling description doesn't mention wings, doesn't mean they don't. o-O

Grow up fasteerrrr hatchies. I think I might remember which ones these are. Hoard ALL the NEW EGGS!

But they have spikes. Those would likely TEAR wings....

Locked with three pairs. I just "need" another pair.... xd.png

Jeebus, these are hard to catch o.O I've been trying for almost every single hourly and 5-minute drop since friday, nothing. Not even misclicks. xd.png

But they have spikes. Those would likely TEAR wings....

Locked with three pairs. I just "need" another pair.... xd.png

Then what else would their "thick" front arms with skin that reaches back like a bats be? o-o Obviously not claws because they don't have fingers... D: The spikes look like they are along its back and at the tips of the "fingers" in the wing.

If they are wings... Maybe they use their spikes to tear up eachothers wings.... o^o

... Like beta fish rip apart the other fish's fins...

Oh gosh that sounds awful. XC *shoos away thought* Bad brain! Stop that!

Then what else would their "thick" front arms with skin that reaches back like a bats be? o-o Obviously not claws because they don't have fingers... D: The spikes look like they are along its back and at the tips of the "fingers" in the wing.

If they are wings... Maybe they use their spikes to tear up eachothers wings.... o^o

That is actually quite amusing.

Are black friday dragons half off in trading...?

But in all seriousness, they look AWESOME. I'm sad I missed the first stage because I wasn't on yesterday, but on the upside I caught three eggies already after fifteen minutes. xd.png Maybe it's just me, but they're a LOT easier to catch then other releases. Anyways, back to egg hunting on the five minute drops... 'lurks away'

I'm starting to think about something... Maybe they have some kind of poisonous way of defending themselves or attacking? Their spikes and mouth have a very vivid colour. Either this would act as a real poison warning, or a fake one to chase off their enemies.

I don't know, I like to imagine things on fictionnal species xd.png

Maybe it's just me, but they're a LOT easier to catch then other releases.

That's funny, because I thought the exact opposite- these were a lot harder for me to catch than previous releases.

That's funny, because I thought the exact opposite- these were a lot harder for me to catch than previous releases.

And that's really weird, because I just caught my limit of this releases eggs. It's absolutely ridiculous, because I have never caught eggs that fast before. Strange, strange indeed... 'removes monocle suspiciously' Anyways, all incubated and influenced evenly, so i'm good. Chucked them in AoND too. Just hope they don't get sick while i'm away...

I snapped up 2 more new eggs, for a total of 4 new eggs so far...and I had 2 misclicks. I'll try for one more egg next hour, then pray they're still dropping en mass after the misclicks have been booted out. At least I got 4 so far, so I can't complain.

I adore the hatchlings! So pretty! They look like spiky cotton balls. xd.png

Hmm, you know, the blue spikes and overall colour scheme of this new dragon kind of reminds me of the caterpillar from the Mimas tiliae (a moth species):

user posted image

user posted image

That one also has a blue spike and a somewhat similar colour pattern. wink.gif

I saw one of those as a child, and my mother warned me not to touch them because the spike might be poisonous. wink.gif

Lol, I'm going to imagine these guys as fish for the rest of the release, until TJ's grow up...

But seriously, I actually like that idea. It would fit with the aggression of the babies, and explain why the heck they have bright blue sharp-looking spikes sticking out all over their bodies! Anyone who has a herd of these guys should maybe start looking for a bigger cave, if this idea is true they're going to be pretty territorial, lol.

I didn't have too much trouble getting my eggs. Then again, I got them in the second hourly drop after they were released, so I imagine there weren't as many peopleon then.

@ Duysterwald: Blargh, I literally shivered when I saw those pics. I'm so weak, lmao. XD Creepy, translucent buggies ;u;

Duysterwald:That one also has a blue spike and a somewhat similar colour pattern. wink.gif

I saw one of those as a child, and my mother warned me not to touch them because the spike might be poisonous. wink.gif

That's exactly what I meant! But that caterpillar of yours is more accurate than my example. I was also thinking about the blue-tongued skink, because of the dragon's blue inner flesh wink.gif

user posted image

Anyways, I'm really thinking about poison, or a poison warning for now.

I'm having some serious issues with catching this even with doing to every 5 minute and 1 hour drop for the last TEN HOURS or so. Congrats to anyone that managed to catch one of these slippery buggers. And to those - like me - who are still out hunting....GOOD LUCK!

I'm having some serious issues with catching this even with doing to every 5 minute and 1 hour drop for the last TEN HOURS or so. Congrats to anyone that managed to catch one of these slippery buggers. And to those - like me - who are still out hunting....GOOD LUCK!

seconding this! ♥