TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I might just end up waiting for someone to breed and offer this new breed. This is even more difficult than the Holiday dragons. And I don't mind 2nd or 3rd gens, so it might be best to just wait.

Sometimes I'd refresh three times without clicking and it'd still be the same... when that happened I popped over to another biome real fast and that fixed it, but it was still annoying.

It might be that my computer is getting slow even though it's not that old, idk.

Sometimes twice the refreshing would work for me, others it would not. Basically, I see it as if I don't catch the very first one I click on on the drops, then I've missed my chance. Apparently the drops now are lasting no more than a minute, some people are saying in this thread. o.o It helps reduce the amount of refreshes I need, and I don't have to worry about crazy lag shoving a taken egg in my face.

My laptop is over five years old and this happens to me, but at the same time when lag doesn't happen, I'm quick enough to get the eggs. Refreshing too many times can crash the site, make it unable to load, or perhaps in this case, screw with the eggs in the caves.

WOW! Under a minute and the desert biome was cleared out! I think that is the fastest I've ever seen it do that.

My babies will be hatching in 15hrs smile.gif im so excited. smile.gif I missed TJs stage 1 now I can see my own. smile.gif

Oh Yay! I finally got one.

I'm odd in that I dutifully hang onto my mis-clicks or anything already on my scroll to avoid adding to the AP clog. If I get down to 2 openings left I get super careful what I click on. I still managed to get one of the new ones so it's possible. I should have a rescued egg hatching soon so I'll try for one more. Another hatching tomorrow if the new ones are still dropping then. Does anyone know?

If I manage to get a pair of the new ones I'm willing to breed but I don't influence. I let them hatch however they want.

Good Luck all.

Been too busy to spend much time online lately. (And that's when I have internet anyway.) But I do answer mail when I find it.

Oh, for me the only hourly drop I managed to be here for lasted only a minute. The 5 minute drops... I missed some entirely and for the others if I didn't get one the first time I saw eggs they were all gone.

Edited by sajcdragon

Oh Yay! I finally got one.

I'm odd in that I dutifully hang onto my mis-clicks or anything already on my scroll to avoid adding to the AP clog. If I get down to 2 openings left I get super careful what I click on. I still managed to get one of the new ones so it's possible. I should have a rescued egg hatching soon so I'll try for one more. Another hatching tomorrow if the new ones are still dropping then. Does anyone know?

If I manage to get a pair of the new ones I'm willing to breed but I don't influence. I let them hatch however they want.

Good Luck all.

Been too busy to spend much time online lately. (And that's when I have internet anyway.) But I do answer mail when I find it.

I suspect they will still be dropping this fervently tomorrow, since this weekend is known as "Black Friday Weekend", but after that they will still be here. :3 A permanent release.

I was hoping it was a permanent release. I will still keep trying now as it's still my best chance if they turn out to be a rare breed.

Just a quick question, are new releases such as these 'programmed' to mass release, or is it a simple matter of breed ratios (since they're new, there are none so only those eggs drop at first)?

Just a quick question, are new releases such as these 'programmed' to mass release, or is it a simple matter of breed ratios (since they're new, there are none so only those eggs drop at first)?

I believe that it's programmed as such, as even in the beginning on the first day, people were claiming that normal eggs were slipping into the drops, which is why some suggest that this will be a rare/uncommon breed. :3 Though, someone else may know for sure. <3

Got two eggs and two mis clicks. XP

Well I am happy spitfires. Would have loved me a mis click on one of the two Thunders. Two dropping after each other but I was not fast enough. Ohh well there is always next time ha ha.

Since I got my two I will be retreating from the egg fight just hope they gender right unsure.gif

Gone in 60 seconds.

Not just a movie title anymore.

laugh.gif Too true, and I love that movie!

Otherwise, it's the one time I'm not happy about grabbing a CB Thunder. laugh.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I can't believe that I actually managed to get my hands on two! True, one was a gift, but I actually grabbed one in a drop! Wow- I'm the worst ninja ever, so I'm pretty proud of myself. xd.png

...even though it has taken me a ridiculous amount of hours sitting here in front of the computer. At least I've been reading Fallout:Equestria in between drops. Been meaning to do that for a while. tongue.gif

I'm content with 2. I really should go to sleep now...

Edited by Dimar

Darn this, reflex clicked a blue dino and locked myself. Why, self, why. Guess I won't be doing anymore hunting for tonight o;

Some of my BF eggs have hatched, & already got a new egg to replace one of them.

Oh gosh, and yet there are still some with none x-x

Oh no, another Desert Egg... It's hard enough grabbing ANYTHING from the desert, let alone a new egg. ;-;

They look neat, though.

Haha, I'm happy taking any thunders and dino's off of peoples hands tongue.gif I'm even willing to maybe trade a BF egg for one or two >.<

My first eggs have hatched and have now been named:

CB Black Friday

CB Thankful

CB Insanity

and

CB Turducken laugh.gif

Well my Dark Myst and Purples hatched so I have room for four more Black Fridays, but catching them seems to have become much harder! rolleyes.gif That, or I need to find a less popular cafe - it's packed in here and almost everyone is on a laptop or tablet, so no wonder the wifi's slooooooow....