Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Last game I played where you could die was Persona Q and I died cause I thought I could kill a Cute Baby enemy with my team cause I had mostly tanks. 

DON'T DO THAT.

Being unable to climb fast enough at the final wall to evade the giant rolling boulder in Ori and the Blind Forest. For your information, this was on One Life mode where dying sends you back to the very beginning as if you just started a new save file.

Rip

Don't know if this count, but I got swarmed by dragons 2 times in a row while playing Stardew Valley. It make me pretty sad since I both got lucky with rare items :c

Friend and I were duoing Siege of Orgrimmar on mythic. Surprise surprise, Paragons of the Klaxxi bugged out and one of the bosses became unattackable, so we had no way to finish the fight... so I suicided myself on an instant-kill mob while my friend had to Hearthstone out of the entire raid to reset the fight. :dry: I've had this fight break on me so many times now, it's obnoxious. (Game is World of Warcraft for those who are curious.)

Jumped into a shark pool in LEGO Marvel (XBox). 
Also got shot by Doombots, bumped into fire once too often, blown up by Green Goblin and smashed by Stan Hulk. 
I die a lot. XD
And I’ll play Lego Batman 2 later so, here’s to more dying. XD 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

I yeeted myself off a cliff again in Slime Rancher but I lost a bunch of rare stuff this time too T-T

Messing up a jump in one section of Ori and the Blind Forest that I otherwise perfected :')

Spyro The Dragon- Year of the Dragon: Didn’t hold Glide long enough, ended up falling while trying to cross to a diff part of a level

Minecraft: Spider Jockey shot me when I was on the edge of a ravine.

ARK Survival Evolved: Went afk, compies killed me