Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Last game I played where you could die was Persona Q and I died cause I thought I could kill a Cute Baby enemy with my team cause I had mostly tanks. 

DON'T DO THAT.

Being unable to climb fast enough at the final wall to evade the giant rolling boulder in Ori and the Blind Forest. For your information, this was on One Life mode where dying sends you back to the very beginning as if you just started a new save file.

Rip

Don't know if this count, but I got swarmed by dragons 2 times in a row while playing Stardew Valley. It make me pretty sad since I both got lucky with rare items :c

Friend and I were duoing Siege of Orgrimmar on mythic. Surprise surprise, Paragons of the Klaxxi bugged out and one of the bosses became unattackable, so we had no way to finish the fight... so I suicided myself on an instant-kill mob while my friend had to Hearthstone out of the entire raid to reset the fight. :dry: I've had this fight break on me so many times now, it's obnoxious. (Game is World of Warcraft for those who are curious.)

Jumped into a shark pool in LEGO Marvel (XBox). 
Also got shot by Doombots, bumped into fire once too often, blown up by Green Goblin and smashed by Stan Hulk. 
I die a lot. XD
And I’ll play Lego Batman 2 later so, here’s to more dying. XD 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

I yeeted myself off a cliff again in Slime Rancher but I lost a bunch of rare stuff this time too T-T

Messing up a jump in one section of Ori and the Blind Forest that I otherwise perfected :')

Spyro The Dragon- Year of the Dragon: Didn’t hold Glide long enough, ended up falling while trying to cross to a diff part of a level

Minecraft: Spider Jockey shot me when I was on the edge of a ravine.

ARK Survival Evolved: Went afk, compies killed me

More Horizon:  Zero Dawn.

Playing on Very Hard difficulty.  The daemonic thunderjaw at the entrance of the cauldron.  Several times.  At that difficulty a single tail lash is a one-hit KO, and that tail is hard to avoid.

may or may not have fallen in lava in minecraft hardcore survival..

Accidentally stood too close to a cliff and a bomb in Botw. launched myself off the cliff with the bomb  

Accidentally yeeted myself a little too far in this morning's Ayatan Hunt mission in Warframe. By the time I got back to the pressure pad I'd run out of time and auto-failed. 

Was making Hunter-Rad Largos in Slime Rancher. Got too close while try to feed the newest one, died from the rad slime and being eaten

On 1/20/2020 at 5:15 PM, Camiuoo said:

Was making Hunter-Rad Largos in Slime Rancher. Got too close while try to feed the newest one, died from the rad slime and being eaten

Wait, the rad slime/largo ate you? That's possible?

It was Hunter x Rad, so I was trying to feed it so it wouldn’t be feral. Hunter Largos are feral until you feed them.

1 hour ago, Camiuoo said:

It was Hunter x Rad, so I was trying to feed it so it wouldn’t be feral. Hunter Largos are feral until you feed them.

Ooooh yeah. I forgot Hunters go feral when hungry. Yay for auto-feeders. 

Played Hades, died because they buffed the boss to be wayyyyy more difficult than before 😫 I signed up to play a fun slightly difficult Greek mythology game, not Dark Souls.

Although, I heard literally a day later they released a patch to fix this. 

Red Dead Online, horse bucked me on a hillside, I died from the fall damage long before the grizzly could get me. Also died by jumping off a building trying to get a daily for jumping onto my horse from 9 meters above.

It wasn't recent but was funnny. In Destiny 2 on Gambit, I invaded the other side, activated my super, took out two guys and then procceded to fall in lava. Knocked me down a peg or two.

Although recently, I was playing Battlegrounds(Crazy King) on ESO. I died. Alot. But on the bright side I finally learned how to play Crazy King(Effectively).