Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

^Oh, Lynels are horrible. I still run when I see them.

I died getting shot down by a transport ship in Panzer Dragoon remake. It was the second-to-last level too!

A demon got me in Phasmophobia. we were running during a hunting phase in Bleasedale farmhouse. I turned to see where it was and got caught on the second floor banister and it caught me. I didn't realize it was so close, I thought it was my team mate behind me. Nope.

I got shot and turned to jelly by a giant mech shooting lasers(A Guardian) in BOTW

(purpledragonclaw, I’ve beat BOTW and I have the best DF so I hunt lynels and guardians for a living)

Risk of Rain 2, was playing the update with one of the new survivors. Had really bad luck in the void fields and the enemies got the tesla coil as the legendary. Couldn't make it to the portal fast enough before they killed me.

Was blown up by a blaze! Got about a stack of blaze rods though so it's worth it :0 (i have keep inventory on because i don't like losing items)

Edited by Deltice12

Died via piglin on minecraft cuz my gold helmet broke 💔 (got my stuff back tho 🕺)

Yesterday I got and I quote: “torn apart from the inside” by a stupid Dune Splicer in Terraria 

To a 4 star spirit battle in SSBU(Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) World of Light when i jumped off the terrain with no jumps and died.

Spore

I played on hard difficulty, played till the third stage, in the start of the stage got almost immediatelly attacked by three different tribes, all of the tribes where pissed at the start because of the difficulty, I had atleast four members in my tribe without any weapons and everything burnt down sadly.

I don't know how I'm gonna finish with that planet if this keeps happening.

Froze to death in Genshin Impact. Got pushed into a corner by an enemy and couldn't reach a heat source in time. 

Wirebugged up onto an Extremely Tall Cliff, Zinogre charged the cliff and a mile-high hitbox sent me flying off and back into the fray. I actually died to a paw slam moments later but I blame the cliff fall for tilting me very much so it counts

monster hunter rise is a good game, but it had some particularly curious bugs at launch

Did not see that Grizzly Bear around the large rock in Subsistence. He broke my leg in one sweep and his other claw finished me. Level 3 too, meep!

the ground glitched and the buggy I was in ended up in a cavern wall, I suffocated and respawned with none of my equipment and no way to find or get it back - Astroneer.

11 minutes ago, Starscream said:

the ground glitched and the buggy I was in ended up in a cavern wall, I suffocated and respawned with none of my equipment and no way to find or get it back - Astroneer.

Got killed by glitches too?

I fell through the floor on insane! difficulty, and then the doom wall appeared right behind me :( 

Sometimes this glitch saves you if you can actually fall forward, so skip a lot of the level, in this case I was stuck falling straight. 

- Dino Run DX

Fell to my death as the bridge was shot up around me.

playing Monster Hunter Stories 1 in prep for Wings of Ruin, accidently walked into the pink Rathian in the Perennial Pass.

My lvl 1 khezu was no help, my zamtrios did his best, but i forgot to put smoke bombs in my item pouch

Destiny 2, exploding minions spawned above me in a lost sector and fell right in my face.

Got killed by a wolf in Subsistence because I ran into a tree to turn around as I tried to fire my rifle at it.

Spiders in Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I got to some level in world 3 that removes all of your stickers and hammer. I was trying to get to Kersti but the spiders decided they didn't like me much and I didn't have many good stickers. Dang things have an attack that deals 8 damage without blocking and I struggle with blocking this specific attack. Health went down fast :(.

A REALLY big Mongol dude slapped me upside my silly samurai head in Ghost of Tsushima. I missed my timing on a parry. WHOOPS! 😆