Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

^Oh, Lynels are horrible. I still run when I see them.

I died getting shot down by a transport ship in Panzer Dragoon remake. It was the second-to-last level too!

A demon got me in Phasmophobia. we were running during a hunting phase in Bleasedale farmhouse. I turned to see where it was and got caught on the second floor banister and it caught me. I didn't realize it was so close, I thought it was my team mate behind me. Nope.

I got shot and turned to jelly by a giant mech shooting lasers(A Guardian) in BOTW

(purpledragonclaw, I’ve beat BOTW and I have the best DF so I hunt lynels and guardians for a living)

Risk of Rain 2, was playing the update with one of the new survivors. Had really bad luck in the void fields and the enemies got the tesla coil as the legendary. Couldn't make it to the portal fast enough before they killed me.

Posted (edited)

Was blown up by a blaze! Got about a stack of blaze rods though so it's worth it :0 (i have keep inventory on because i don't like losing items)

Edited by Deltice12

Died via piglin on minecraft cuz my gold helmet broke 💔 (got my stuff back tho 🕺)

Yesterday I got and I quote: “torn apart from the inside” by a stupid Dune Splicer in Terraria