Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Just trying to survive a battle in World of Tanks. Windows decided it was the best time to 'remind me of an update'. Some tank from the town in the center of the map shot me, went down to somewhere around 206 HP. Then an O-I Exp. came up to our base, shot an ally that was there, reloaded and then shot me down. Darn you Windows, couldn't you have waited at least 5 minutes before reminding me??

I got blown up by the Enclave whilst trying to fight off Super Mutants and Talon Mercs next to The Capitol Building.

Thinking, "Oh, I've got a good enough armor rating to jump off this shortcut ledge and not die," and then I died. Forget where I was, probably Hoth or Belsavis.

Went into the Radiation Area of the map (7 days to die), then stupidly ran in again to get my backpack. 

Playing SRW and I CAN'T BLOODY GET PAST THESE GOD FORSAKEN INSPECTORS BECAUSE ALL MY PT UNITS ARE NOT LEVELLED FOR THIS KIND OF SITUATION!

Got murdered by the Stalker during a defense mission. 

Just leave me alone ya jerk. 

Fighting a Fireclaw and was trying to put some distance between it and myself.  Wasn't watching where I was going, I was watching the fireclaw, and ran off a cliff to my death.

I got squished by a big spiky paw in Monster Hunter World, before I learned about the knocked down invulnerability trick! XD Darn you Nergigante!

Once again, I died while saving New York from Madeline who wanted to blow it up to destroy herself. It is inevitable but has left me so sad for Rosa again.

Tibia: Too many monsters at once in Meriana's gargoyle cave. Hit the "cure poison" button instead of the "heal" button when hitpoints rushed towards zero.

Thought I shouldered through the attack, but I guess I didn't!!!!! Thanks, Kirin, you're a real peach!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP tanking in damage gear. It was fun until it was nerfed.

Finished Horizon:  Zero Dawn on story mode, so I decided to play again on a harder difficulty(not new game+).  As a consequence got killed by a sawtooth when I miss-timed a dodge.

i was playing legend of zelda: breath of the wild and decided i would jump into a freezing lake. i died and tried to jump in again. :P

More Horizon Zero Dawn deaths

Got killed several times trying to kill Redmaw.  Probably the funniest though was the time I got killed the same way Ahsis is.  Dodged a charge only for him to get me with his tail.  Eventually took him down, though I had only a sliver of health.

Also died several times in Cauldron Xi.  Mostly in the "Defend the Core" part where several Eclipse heavies come in, along with a Ravager and several other machines.  The first couple times I couldn't hide in time and the blasted ravager decided to focus on me instead of the Eclipse.  Finally managed to hide and they managed to kill each other.

Got stunlocked in a puddle of acid with a sliver of health while hunting Vaal Hazak in MHW.

Edited by Zinogre

The bosses from AQW don't have mercy; the one I battled (or tried to battle) had almost 100,000 hp and didn't struggle at all to kill me dead under a minute.

Witcher 3. Bloody Noonwraith from that very first contract killed me. I'm so bad a real-time fighting. Terrible reaction speed

Died to the Sand Guardians in the Sands of Inaros quest (Waframe). 

Later died to Inaros himself. 

Was spacing out as I was riding my horse in Red Dead Redemption and then, without even noticing, I ran into a supply run and was sniped down by the Bollard Twins Gang members who were there (dang it Werner, Slink and Gus)!.

Was running away from some guys in Skyrim after getting my butt kicked and didn't realize the waterfall I just walked off of literally fell straight down instead of having any kind of slope at all.

I died when I hit the ground.

Evolve: Stage 2. Those were some aggressive hunters. Didn't even get past stage 1.

The Isle. Pack of 12 rexes that controlled the server.