Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Got double teamed in zombs royale in solo 😋 I learned from a youtuber how to get out of this position,also I got a pro keep on killing me on roblox dragon ball z finally stand

image0000001.gif

giphy_tsX3YMWYzDPjAARfeg_fixed_width001_1553563399772.gif

Was standing on the edge of a cliff in Minecraft, and got shot off of it by a skeleton. :rolleyes:

miscalculated the jumping height of a ravager on Ark (they can jump over 3 high walls and guess who built a 2 high wall trap) and got mauled to death 

Created "TEXT is KEKE" by mistake.

My dog was barking, so I had to go grab him and AFK autoattack a boss fight in Runescape. It is not a difficult boss, but it took a bit to catch the dog. I came back to death. 

Edited by Ribombee

Started playing the White Day: A Labyrinth called School remake. Didn't realize they had removed the ability to hide under stairs, not something you want to find out when the janitor is right behind you...

Minecraft, used creative mode to fly up to the top of a big jungle tree to chop it down top to bottom. Decided to clear the leaves first to see if any saplings drop... and walk straight into a one-block hole in the canopy and fall to my death. :rolleyes:

Subnautica: Was too busy building a base to worry about the Warper lurking around who eventually killed me. 😅

Bonus screenshot of my new neighbor: 

Spoiler

60086746_2464561926888955_6427028472354308096_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=317414478910fab411fc3a077ad80986&oe=5D660824

Mass Effect Andromeda.

Totally my own silly fault. Was derping around near the end of the first vault when I thought I'd have a look to see how far the stream of goopy light went down the vent.  Got too close and died to an electrical hazard. Had to re-do the second half of the vault. 

Was busying hunting Floofs in Warframe. Didn't notice the 200ft spider sneak up on me. 

Edited by Fortune86

I was wandering through a maple forest when out of the blue a fire dragon dropped out of the sky and scorched me for no real reason, I got revenge later though.

Borderlands 2. Stupid graboid clones cornered me.

Well. Due to some brilliant programming, O is both "hijack" this carriage and flipping "jump." SO. I tried to hijack the carriage and instead dove off. Got shot by pursuing carriages. Rage quit for 5 seconds. Assassin's Creed Syndicate. 

Got smacked across the map by the final boss (what happened to taking me alive?) in Greedfall. 

Got my revenge via 300 explosive bear traps. 

Game had an error as I was collecting a chest and a enemy locked onto me. Worst timing ever. I came back to my own death screen. >.> Elder Scrolls Online for you!

Was playing Arizona Sunshine with a friend in a VR arcade. She mistook her grenade launcher for an oozie by mistake. Blew us both up point blank. big oof.