Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Host Migration in Waframe had me stuck frozen in midair in an Archwing right above an enemy camp in POE. They killed me, I respawned into exact same situation T.T

I've started replaying Tomb Raider: Legend for a bit of nostalgia.  So far I

• got squashed by smashing blocks (this one annoys me because the cage to keep the blocks open was RIGHT THERE and it moved as I let go and climbed over it...… 🙄)
  • fell off a rope bridge while trying to avoid being shot by a helicopter gunship 
  • made it past the helicopter gunship then mistimed the jump at the end of the rope bridge, fell to my death AGAIN
  • eventually made it past the helicopter gunship AND made the jump at the end of the bridge, only wasn't quick enough taking out a group of mercenaries, or remembering to use health packs....

And the most humiliating of all...

• Wasn't watching the breath bar or health bar at all, and drowned... in the Croft Manor swimming pool
Edited by foreverlokied224

.... modded minecraft. Didn't know about the detonation bow. went to smack my friend, @screwygirl with the bow as an lol. blew us both up. Totem of Undying is a literal lifesaver.

I died for being a slow typist and messed up an important letter. I got a Death Certificate as proof. Hola!

anim_7.gif

Sabre cats, every darn time, sabre cats... 

Dragons with the resilient dragons + more common dragon attacks mods: I sleep

Sabre cats with no modding whatsoever: REAL **** 

Sure, frost trolls hit harder but at least trolls are slow and don't ambush you. These guys are better assassins than the Dark Brotherhood. BY FAR.

...Then again, the emo assassins with highly distinct black and blood-red uniforms with the logo in the back that blends in with absolutely nothing is a very low bar to beat.

Edited by blockEdragon

Got eaten by zombie dogs in Valkemarian Tales XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Not so much died as 'lost the fight'.

Been Dynamax Adventuring in Pokemon and had an utter pleb for a team mate. They refused to swap out their pokemon for something stronger even though it got insta ko'd every battle and everyone else giving them ample opportunity to do so. Of course they died first round against the final boss and took our last life with them (you only get 4 a team per adventure).

I matched with them again for the next adventure. They made the same terrible decisions, forcing me to use my healer poke to waste their own turns to keep them alive so as not to waste lives. Got to the final boss and despite having a type disadvantage, super sized their poke for naff all damage, even though our other two team mates had the perfect pokes for the job. They died in one hit again and then proceeded to waste all our lives and getting us kicked out of the den when the boss was down to red.

When I matched with them a third time, I switched my game off. 

(Said boss was Zygarde for those in the know). 

Genshin Impact.

Spent about 5 minutes climbing up one of the tall mountains in Liyue. Made it to the top with a sliver of stamina to spare. My Traveller instantly turned around and stepped off. 

I was using a raft by a pond near Kakariko village in Breath of the Wild to fish some Hyrule bass. Basically you throw a bomb into the water and wait for any poor fish to die and float onto the surface. As is tradition, I got too greedy. I swam out too far to collect the fish and drowned. 

WoW Classic - some guy sitting by a fire told me to get a ring from nagas on an island, and I went to the island without noticing the quest was red, and the naga who has the ring was accompanied by two other nagas. Turned out three nagas is too many nagas for my pet and me.

(I am not a very skilled WoW player.  XD)

Drowned trying to get some treasure in Genshin Impact that had sank/glitched to the bottom of a pond. Wasn't watching my stamina >.<

I got repeatedly shanked by Book of Stabbing.

That was one of my worst attempts at a Daily challenge in Slay The Spire today. I guess my heart just wasn't in it and I made an atrociously bad deck.

Got slaughtered by a Biding Mantis in Golmore Jungle on FFXII.  The thing is a rare monster and had cannibalized one of the hellhounds(or more, as the second fight was hard, but not undoable and it got a marlboro that time), doubling its level.  Was able to kill each party member with one shot. 

Edited by Nectaris

I fell off a steep, snowy mountain cliff while looking for fossils in Red Dead Online...

I'm playing Skyrim on my Switch, and while trying to turn in a quest, I hit the wrong button and stole a wooden plate. 

Whiterun guards and the quest giver killed me. 

I got shot in the nuts while shooting flying daggers made of light on a motorcycle in BOTW 

Edited by Gavvv24

I died by getting trampled by an evil centaur with a giant hammer thingy in BOTW