Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

11 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Died because my team mate kept spamming earthquake against a shiny Noctowl. :angry:

Is your teammate even aware that ground moves do nothing to flying types? and it was a shiny?! ouch. what game were you playing, if I may ask?

-----------------

LoZ BOTW: Ragdoll physics... just.... why. -_-;

12 hours ago, Syiren said:

Is your teammate even aware that ground moves do nothing to flying types? and it was a shiny?! ouch. what game were you playing, if I may ask?

-----------------

LoZ BOTW: Ragdoll physics... just.... why. -_-;

Pokemon Sword. It was a Den so I was fighting alongside 3 randoms. 

I could forgive one bad use of Earthquake, but once you've seen that it does 0 damage to the enemy and instead near kills your teams mates there is no excuse to try it again another 3 times. T.T

died on the first sa2 [mini?]boss because i had no clue what i was supposed to do!

figured it out though!!!! it was really easy actually i was just being stupid 💔

First time playing LoZ, BotW. I'm on that really tall tower you gotta climb to get that paraglider. I'm climbing down and I think if I jump I can get the process to go quicker- 

Well I was right but I had to try it all over again.

As the game is pretty much MEANT for you to die many times, well... I have died many times on Hades. You are supposed to be trying to escape the underworld, but when you "die" you are sent back to the center. Struggling with Hades himself. Finally got him down to zero, and he revealed another health bar and unveiled some annoying new moves that promptly killed me as I was hanging by a thread. Shame as I liked those boons.

Skyrim: I was checking if I can survive if I was able to get down a bridge lol, I was lazy to go back on foot

I jumped off a high pillar in Genshin Impact, not realizing there was fall damage. I died on impact. Then I fell off a windmill and died, then died four more times falling off the large statue in Mondstadt.

It was only after falling off the statue that Amber told me about the glider. Girl, tell me about that stuff before you fall off.

Edited by Beldarius

Let me see. Skeletron, lack of arena planning, water candle in Zenith seed and relentless assault of enemies on me... I should've had invested in Peace Candles.

Was playing modded minecraft. Happened upon a necromancer. I didn't know he was a threat.... until he summoned an army of zombies. I thought I was safe inside a small villager house. I was so very wrong. They came up from the floor and I panicked. They killed me before I could recover from it. xD

Effin' Endermen...

Okay, barring the obvious BS deaths on Amplified world, or VS mode Deaths, I guess that trying to stack the odds against myself didn't work out too well.
(The Four Samurai in L4D2, not Empire Earth II.)

Edited by Trebonth

Somehow died in super mario sunshine because I'm not used to controllers! I was never allowed a console or controller up until I moved out, so I essentially had to awkwardly fumble with this weird mass of plastic and buttons I've never used before to water lava blobs and a giant paint plant (i failed.....)

Fell into an abyss while playing Banjo Tooie. (I'm addicted to old Rare games) 

For Valheim w my buddies, we turned friendly fire on, my friend had a big hammer, i had no food. He slammed me with the hammer and I exploded. It was hysterical

I had a ground-hog day-esque dream. It was Halloween and horrific things kept happening, my friends were mutilated before my eyes etc.

I kept eventually being killed  and then Id come back to life and the day would start over and I’d have to live through the same day but the horrors were always a lil different.

the last day I was running around with a friend who had had her arm torn off, she wasn’t bleeding out though, she just had a meaty ragged stump at the end of her arm.

The last day I lived through before waking up was the first day I had survived until nightfall, and I remember thinking, this has been a really BAD day, more people were killed or maimed this time I lived the day than other times I had lived the day.

I guess I thought that maybe if I survived the whole day and night then the next day would come and I was considering if I should continue trying so hard to survive, or just let someone kill me and see if I can try again and do better.

it was similar to a purge situation, in that people could and did kill or maim people with no repercussions other than me and my friends or other people and their friends retaliating, but it was unlike the purge in that there were still stores open and people were going about their business, just trying not to get killed, so I guess it was just if not a lawless place I was in, the laws were at least much looser, or not enforced by anyone…..

sorry that this was kinda morbid….. but most of the dreams that I die in aren’t pleasant…. I’ve never had a dream where I died as an old woman, happily surrounded by my loved ones and grandkids and just kind of breathed my last with a smile of my face surrounded by love.

Playing Ark. I am pretty far along and don't die often. But I was trying to tame a max level raptor I found and I somehow got stuck inside its model and it killed me. Meanwhile, my argentavis is on passive just watching this glorified chicken eat me alive. 

So, funny story. I was playing creative in minecraft with my friends. We were playing with the TNP Limitless 7 mod. This mod has tons of mods including chocobos! I was doing some terraforming and clearing out an area to build a barn for all our chocobos that we plan to breed, as you need to to get different colored birds, and I was using the ultimine tool. I had it set to tunnel mode, and accidently aimed downward instead of sideways. I forgot I was in creative mode and saw red down below. I thought it was lava. I can't die in creative so I jumped down to see.

It wasn't lava. 

I had ultimined passed bedrock and ended up in the void. And the only way to take damage in creative mode is void damage. 

I get down there, and am greeted with a "Tick! Tick! Tick!" before my screen turns red and I get a "You died!" message. One of my friends couldn't stop laughing, and my other friend was just impressed. 

One of them said, "You find the most creative ways to die in a video game!" xD

Frontier Quest, taking on the Goblin Queen. The Tomes of Fortitude are also giving me a hard time.

I died quite a few times in Dota 2 lol. But I think the last time I died it was while trying to secure mega creeps for our team, and our team promptly got Roshan afterwards and we won, so it was a good death I guess.

Edited by eeep