Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Was messing around with Harry Dobbing from the Bollard Twins Gang in Red Dead Redemption and, as I had him hogtied on my horse and was running towards New Austin over Mason's Bridge I, for no known reason, suddenly turned my horse and blasted right off the bridge and into water. 

It was weird but hilarious.

Edited by Whirlaway

"While playing Skyrim, I was ambushed by a group of bandits when I was, from a distance, shooting down a Giant and their mammoths who were fighting a frost dragon. I tried to get into my favorites for a ultimate healing potion but I was smacked in the face with a steel battleaxe the last second. One re-spawn later and Inigo and I were able to exact our revenge."

Edited by Wingweeper

Tibia: Apparently there had been a Quara raid in Liberty Bay's outskirts before I logged on. My squishy low-level pally got eaten by a leftover Quara Predator Scout.

Tried to solo a Salvage mission in Warframe.

It didn't go well. 

HZD death.  A stupid death.  I had scaled high to get a metal flower and was about to fast travel to get something else.  I pressed the wrong button and leaped off the high cliff to my death.  Had to get the blasted flower again.

Also had trouble with two stalkers on the Shaman's Path.  It was difficult as it was a narrow passage and dodging one attack put me in the path of the other stalker.  After a few tries managed to take them out.

Got burned to death by Cooper Reed in the Venter’s Place gang hideout on Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. He went down with me but still... Cooper... stop it. Idiot.

SWTOR One boss in an operation, they told me to not stand between those fingers but nobody told me to that also standing behind them in a certain distance will kill me... Yes, i was a noob doing it the very first time and they all kill it for years. 🙄

Minecraft, again. It was gravel. And magma. Oh well, there go my diamonds, for like the third time. XD

Tibia, rapid spawn weekend, Oramond - too many monsters at once XD

Misjudged how steep a mountain was while going down it; horse slipped and we both died :b (Skyrim)

Quaras north of Liberty Bay ...

(Tibia)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Devil May Cry: Got too greedy with attacks and caught a scythe to the face... multiple times.

First, went mining underwater and drowned. Later while trying to go back to continue mining I got shot off a ledge I had to pass by a stupid skeleton and fell on top of a creeper. Guess what - they teamed up on me. (Minecraft)

Stupidly rode in a too deep river and drowned. (World of Tanks)

Elsword. Recently was pummeled by monsters and my teammate was too focused on other monsters to help me.

Died a lot while testing my own small game to see if it works lol

Also die in PUBG Mobile weekly

One word: Smokers.

Cause of all the deaths of mine in Left 4 Dead 2.

Died like three times from these **** Smokers, twice bots weren't going to rescue me. But once, it was just that I didn't predict where will Smoker pop. Bam, wipe after Tank incapacitated other bots. This was no one fault, it happened, it was just unlucky death.

The Lost Child.

Mini-boss spammed an AOE attack that killed off the MC, which resulted in game over. 

Grr, Left 4 Dead. Smokers + me = they being Nemezis of me, especially when you only have Melee weapon. (Last Samurai fail)