Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Technically not a death, but still counts as lots. I had my avatar killed various ways in SpellForce 2. Thank god for reanimation in the Altar of Life. I could've gotten a total party wipe or worse.

Got repeatedly stomped by the flagship monster of Monster Hunter World yesterday as I was trying to learn his fight. Let's just say that he's a bit of a prickly fellow.

Edited by Nagapie

Pulled too many pirates on World of Warcraft and thought I could out dps them on my Gnome Monk.

playing GTA, doing the flight lessons. I use a keyboard, and my enter exit vehicle is F. while trying to maneuver the plane my character suddenly decides to vacate mid flight...

Wandered away from Minecraft, came back to find that my character had been killed by a zombie (I swear it was daytime when I wandered off), respawned at my bed, couldn't sleep because a creeper was nearby, just barely survived getting blown up, went to get my stuff, and got shot dead by a skeleton.

After that, I was fortunately able to sleep and go collect my stuff.

I started up my Dark Souls 3, after about 3 months of not playing it, and the Cursed Rotted Greatwood Tree wrecked my day.

I got careless and jumped right into a light bomb. It's always the same place where I collect my first death in Ori and the Blind Forest.

Dark Souls 3. I got spooky scary skeleton'd.

Demonic winged-Triceratops thing called a Diablos. Horns bigger than my entire body. Nasty, and surprisingly fast.

Died/Failed a mission in Warframe because I couldn't kill enough enemies in the time limit. Just had six to go. 

Rediscovered Montezuma's Revenge (a game for Atari, ported into a webgame) and instantly fell to death instead of taking that ladder there.

Also, I still have to figure out how to jump over things XD

In Don’t Starve, tried my luck by luring Koalephant into Tentacles then trying to collect the loot. Glad I got a touch stone.

i was playing starbound multiplayer with my partner and i jumped off the edge of a floating island just for fun and forgot that there was nothing but a void underneath and lost all my items U_U including some blocks from the final boss level that take a ridiculously long time to mine. this was a while back but i'm STILL not over it

Hilariously, Skyrim; practicing pickpocketing on members of the thieves guild. And Cynric decides to send hired thugs to me while I am discussing the next plot quest with Mercer. Got an axe to the back, turned around, sword to the face and died. Gee, thanks for helping a guild friend out, Cyn. XD

Midfight a Microraptor just kicked me off my Wyvern, so that a Bronto stomped me to death (Ark Survival Evolved) Nasty Little Things those Microraptors, but soooo cute!!!

Horizon: Zero Dawn. NG+ on Ultra Hard since it plays a lot like Monster Hunter and I wanted face paints for Photo Mode.

Thought I could out-stealth the stealthy Stalker machines. Laid out traps and prepared to engage... Then set off one of their warning mines and got obliterated in a beautiful array of explosions and lazers ;w;

Been playing Uncharted:  Drake's Deception recently.  I have lost count of exactly how many times I have died.

Does dying internally count? XD

If so was playing Mario Kart with my family, just about to get second.

First:

Gets blue shelled instantly

Second:

Gets squished by big guy out of nowhere.

Third:

Apparently it’s bring your bullet bill to 5th place day, what? And with that everyone else too. Oh and gets hit by lava guiser too.

I gave up and just refuse to play again, needless to say. Everyone just looked at me with distain, like they never rage quit.

If actually physically die, on Warframe, was fighting some guys who a massive fire and forgot I don’t have infinite health.

They may have killed me multiple times, it was a rescue mission.

Im pretty new to the game so don’t have those amazing builds everyone comes up with, and I’m currently amazing at looking at feet, cuz I’m new to that type of game too. My bf guiding me was slowly losing the will to live at the time XD

Recently I was squashed by a giant hand of the dead tree while trying to get the key under it. (Game: Konstandine)

Dark Souls 3 again. Champion Gundyr is a jerk.