Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Malm Tigers in Rune Factory: 4 are ruthless killers. They take joy in dismembering parents while their five-year-old children look on in horror, then mailing their severed heads to the local clinic where it costs 100,000 G to get another life due to the wonders of science. I should just be thankful death isn't permanent like back in RF 1 and RF 2...

I was shot to death by turrets in Portal 2. Very tough little buggers. Just opened a portal in the wrong place, which led to a block falling on a pressure plate, thus lifting a huge wall with turrets all hidden behind it. Shot to death in seconds.

Chained to a bloodstained table, had my feet verily liquified by a huge zombie man with a sledgehammer, grit my teeth as he kept hammering up my legs to keep from screaming and giving my antagonist satisfaction, became a screaming and crying wimp when it was revealed that the girl I've been trying to defend was in the room with me and sobbing to be allowed to die to escape the agony of whatever it is that had been done to her.

Wrong Endings are AWESOME in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.

I was playing skyrim on my new Khajiit Warrior, when *bam* sudden dragon Attack coupled with a few angry giants. All I had was a steel sword and some Imperial armor I took during the intro in Helgen. He never stood a chance..l

I was playing skyrim on my new Khajiit Warrior, when *bam* sudden dragon Attack coupled with a few angry giants. All I had was a steel sword and some Imperial armor I took during the intro in Helgen. He never stood a chance..l

I accidentally hit a guard during a battle with a dragon. He KILLED me for it. Without me, the hold would have burnt down! I was the freaking DOVAKIIN. I come by once every thousand years! And he kills me for ONE accidental friendly fire incident.

Only picked up Skyrim a few days ago and came across my first mammoth yesterday. Saw it from a distance and figured I could take a few pot shots with my bow to test its HP bar.

Did not see the giant standing behind it.

I didn't even get that. I just smacked into the ground.

I died last night chasing after a dragon. I didn't look where I was going (was watching the sky) and ran straight into an ambush.

Maplestory. I use the skill 'magic guard'(take damage with MP) and try to hunt monster with Lv 115(my level is 98). And I forgot the time for that skill ran out, and I died.

Garry's Mod

Shot out of a giant tube while riding in a bathtub with jets attached to it, carrying a pizza box.

PSYENCE!

Team Fortress 2. Air blasting a Soldier who is on fire shortly after destroying a sentry nest, about to move in with my powerjack for the kill. I forgot the teleporter as I walked nearer and BAM. Telefrag. The engineer came back and started rebuilding... We lost that match.

Edited by Coryn02

Skyrim: Fighting a pair of hagravens when I got owned by a Briarheart. He snuck up on me. D:

Though I redeemed myself after that. I pickpocketed the heart out of him while the hagravens were attacking me. X3

skyrim - Level 54 on master and just started using light armor and two handed weapons. Those reavers really know how to kill.

In Skyrim.

Falling about 3 feet off a cliff with full health.

Lame.

The entire game I have been able to traverse Skyrim by just walking down the side of the mountains. I've survived several long drops with little to no impact to my health.

Yesterday I made a short drop to a ledge inside a dungeon and it killed me. Killed me dead. I had full health before dropping.

Killed by an Serpentine Dragon on Skyrim...

...Again.

What's wrong with these dragons, they hate me D:

Flappy Bird: Got to 63 and then my friend "bumped" into me and screwed me up.

Pokemon Emerald: Winona (6th gym). My current strongest is my starter, Sceptile, and I'm going up against a Flying-type gym... wonderful.

In Microvolts, I got turned into a zombie in their Zombie mode. I was also hit by a Chainsaw, Lollipop, & a Golden Tracker Head in other modes.

I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and about 4 bandits came from over a hill followed by 6 giant scorpions. I didn't last long even with VATS.

Kassadin and Fizz wrecked my face in League of Legends =/ I'm just a squishy Soraka Dx

Corpse Party: Blood Covered (Repeated Fear) - just finished up a bad end run to get a corpse I missed. Got Yoshiki burned alive by AnatomicModel!Kazumi. biggrin.gif I adore that bad end!