Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

So my cousins got CoD: Ghosts, and were playing the single player campaign. I wanted to show them how "awesome" I was by playing on veteran. About three minutes into the first level, I got distracted by watching a car drive away, and got taken out by the other car in that level.

Apparently that's a thing.

Ib and Garry were killed by Mary seconds before burning the framed picture.

Luckily I like to save everything, or else I'd have to replay and it would take me forever. tongue.gif

(I have finished the entire game)

Got repeatedly kicked into lava by a Guardian of Hell in Doom 3: The Lost Mission. Took me ages until I found out how to beat that abomination.

Pokemon: White2. I severely underestimated the power of wild motor drive Zebstrika using discharge in groups...

I died while diving as Riven in League. Multiple times. And during a Tristana rocket jump...

I've also died in combat in Archeblade and Vindictus.

Edit:

League of Legends

A minion killed me. A MINION killed me.

*Headdesk*

HAHAHAHA.

Edited by Dauntingale

Sent out Noivern against Diantha's Mega Gardevoir, forgetting it gained a part-Fairy Type in Gen VI >.<

Monster Hunter 3

I have only thing to say this, kill all the charge happy Rhenoplos, or they'll screw you over massively.

For example, they'll hit you at the right angle so that when you get up, you got a very mad Diablos charging at you.

Gta IV shot down swat heli with rpg and got hit when it came down by the rotor blades and flew into path of police car and died

Well, five seconds ago a wheel crushed me.

Two seconds ago an Arc Pylon vaporized me when I opened a door and didn't realize it was there....

I forgot to catch a fairy in Link Between Worlds... sleep.gif now I've got to re-rent everything argh

Just basically ran off a cliff with Nathan Drake in Uncharted Golden Abyss

Just basically ran off a cliff with Nathan Drake in Uncharted Golden Abyss

I always fell off the damn logs.

In GTA San Andreas on ps2 (I feel old haha xd.png) I fell into a glitch hole o.o I was basically falling into nothingness o.0 I turned off my tv, came back 4 hours later (Went out for the day) and turned ln the tv, still falling O.0... so I did the suicide code hahaha! That's how I died, suicide whilst falling over the edge of the world x3

so there i was, on the serve i play in using the nether portals to fetch back materials to finish up an epic auto-farm i was hired to build.

lvl 30+ with an enchanted diamond sword (unbreaking and efficency) adna full set of iron armor. and i see this pigman right. so me feeling all bad and powerful, i slay the pigman.

turn the corner, see another and i'm like "yeah why not, i can use the gold nugget"

forgot to refill my health and the git kills me, then steals my armor and sword and proceeds to go all agro Mogar over my loot, preventing me from retrieving my stuff until a friend came and helped (20 deaths later)

bugger got killed, but took my sword and armor with it xd.png

Edited by Red2111

On Minecraft I got attacked by a creeper, spider, and a cow (they're EVIL!!) . Then I fell of a cliff. dry.gif

Hmmm....

Terraria:

Okay, so I blew myself up many 'a time where I'd throw a bomb and it would bounce back off a wall and blow me to bits. xd.png

I've also been maimed by goblin armies. TWICE. ONE OF WHICH WAS YESTERDAY -.-

I've fallen into the underworld in burned in lava -.(\ Or ran around on fire and THEN BURNED TO DEATH xd.png

----

Super Mario 3d world:

People don't give Peach enough credit. x3 But anyway, usually I'm like "WHERE DOSE CAT BELLSHHHH" and I float gracefully off the edge.

We played this all winter break, my bro and sis and I.

Hmmm...

Super smash bros. brawl:

That was the highlight of my summer, mainly towards the end when my super-mega-awesome-sistah-friend came down and we all played it, her, my two friends and I. My one friend, very skilled at this if I must say, kept walking off cliffs because she didn't know where she was. And yet I got pounded by her every time until I started beating her. My pal who came over in early August, also which my two great friends were there for, played it with all of us. Here's what happened:

My pal, the one friend, kept like, slapping people as a Lucario and shooting pathetic aura spheres and yelling, "OH YEAH I'M OWNING YOU OH YEAH BOOM" and then I'd just walk over and smack her flat on the screen. xd.png And my one friend isn't very good because she doesn't play video games at all, nearly, and the only ones she played were educational blink.gif Anywho, she'd like, complain and say to me and my friend who's good, "Can you please go easy me? I'm NEW!" *ahem* very sarcastic friend of mine.

Halo 3:

All I did was wander around peacefully until my friend's brother came down in a banshee and squished me.

Repeated "JAKE SPLATTERED YOU" voices still come into my head. o.e

Call of Duty:

Don't get me started. My 9 year old sister DESTROYS me endlessly.

Pokemon: Hmmm... Well, this isn't me dying, but sometimes I kill legendaries by accident -.(\

My brother had epic wins in Halo he boasts about.

And the only games I'm very proud of are my Fire Emblem awakening (Level 20 griffon knight with unstoppable strength and -unstoppable- wife yo!), and once, ONCE, I had Pokemon pearl (I still do it's just the file's gone) and I had EVERYTHING. I took my DS to my pal's house and her sister went BALLISTIC on me because I had Charizards and bred eevees and stuff. Ye olde days when one did not cheat lol

And back to the topic.

I got nothing else except this is an awesome way not only to share about video games and connect, but to make glorious memories of laughing at your failures. smile.gif Thanks!

I didn't remember what to do next in Breath of Fire, so I wondered around, only to go to a place with too hard of monsters to fight and I died

Star wars Battlefront 1 - I was a droid sniper, and I was having a grand old time picking off clones, when suddenly, out of the big ol' blue comes a tank, a couple blasts later, there is one less droid on the battle field.

So I respawn, and as soon as I walk outside I get a missile in the face...... sad.gif

Edited by Smaug-is-my-dragon