Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Saints row the 3rd

My friend just discovered the apocafists... The name just says it all.

I was playing Portal but I got stuck somewhere. I started to pretend to make the character, Chell, dance because I was bored, but then as I was movin' and grovin'... I feel into the acid.

I was playing KSP, I just escaped an orbit around Ike but SOMEONE (*Cough* Billy-Boblock *Cough*) got distracted and missed Kerbin by an entire DAY. I had to use every single ounce of RCS to get back, and ran out of fuel before I could schedule a return. So I had to schedule an Aerobraking strategy, only to...

Pass straight through Kerbin.

Got shot by the British right before I could kill the officer and take the fort in Assassins Creed 4.

Mistook a clicker for a runner on The Last of Us and tried to choke them from behind when I was shivless.

Hundreds of butterflies and a few lasers from a ghost girl while trying to cut her, in the Touhou fighting-platformer fan-game "Youyou Kengeki Musou" (translated as "Enchanting Swordplay Reverie")

It's a fun game, but she is very, very difficult for me. Maybe I should have leveled more before taking her on. unsure.gif

Tried to take on Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm level 99 so I thought I could beat him by now. Sheesh! He makes the final boss seem easy! (which he is if you're lv. 65 or higher, it just takes forever to beat him.) @~@;

Note to self:

If you are going to throw a nail bomb around the corner in The Last of Us, make sure it actually goes around the corner, and doesn't just bounce off the wall straight back towards you...

Sneaked past a room full of Clickers in TLOU, only for Sam (the NPC I was with) to run straight into one and set the whole lot off.

Skyrim- Jumped off a mountain. whee! Rolled for a solid minute. Awesome.

Dishonoured- Guards, health was low, my fault.

Prototype- Overwhelmed by big monster things and I didnt even know the controls yet.

Sonic Generations- Made a mistake, causing me to fall behind the shadow. Killed self in order to restart checkpoint.

Oh hey look, it looks like we got a good group to take out Fatalis.

No wait, the one with the hammer knocked me away, maybe I can-

Nope, now I'm dead.

Note to Self:

When you are wandering around timeless isle looking for eggs and elites, please make sure you are in the correct spec.

I went to go fight this elite and then... Well, I was in my WiP PvP spec. .-.

Note to self:

When diving under water on TLOU, don't waste time checking out random dead bodies. You'll run out of air.