Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Dragon Age 2, Legacy DLC. I must have died about eight times before I finally beat Malvernis. X.X

Skyrim... Started a new character and forgot that the horse I was riding was stolen, therefore not my own and therefore not invincible... I hate those cliffs... dry.gif

New Super Mario Brothers Wii. I was trying to get the three large coins in every level, and I ended up dying in a sand pit instead. :I

League Of Legends, 30 deaths in a match as Ashe. I'm such a noob.

Was playing Minecraft with a number of mods. I was trying to get back to my house after a walkabout and I got jumped by some komodo dragons.

Playing Megaman one. I died because of almost everything, which seems to be normal for inexperienced players. dry.gif When I say almost everything, I mean Elec man, Ice man, Bomb man, and Guts man were much, MUCH easier than their stages. Namely Gutsman. *Glares at lifts*

Tales of Xillia: My entire team got "petrified"... at the same time... >_>

Cave Story: Burned in some lava

SSBB: Playing as Toon Link and I could not for the life of me figure out how to make Link throw a bomb. So I pulled a bomb out, and since I couldn't throw it, it blew up in my hands and threw me off the stage. Wonderful, just wonderful, I tell you. tongue.gif

Level 40 something Worm Cult Pyromancer fancied some fried lizard. Needless to say, that even as a level 23 Argonian Nightblade, not even running around a rock could save me from death. Especially when the fireballs go straight through rocks. I wanted that Lore book he was standing beside, right or wrong! Or should I say life or death? xd.png

Minecraft, was trying to make sure that if I died, I would indeed spawn beside my bed, so I used the /kill action because I had to be sure that the sleeping would work after an emergency occurred and I died because of it xd.png

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Mucking around online. I get killed pretty easily. I purposely spam taunts and fool around. Some join in. Others?

...They attack me. <_<

The last time, though, was when there were 4 players. Me, and 2 others, were having fun and mucking around. The 4th guy just stands there for a few seconds, goes up to us, and ATTACKS US. OUT OF NOWHERE. D:< We beat the living daylights out that guy, all 3 of us...

If you ever see a light blue Yoshi, who barely ever fights, taunts a lot, and jumps out of the way of attacks, it's probably me. :P

I never die, I kill everyone cool.gif

Nah jk, I was playing Smash Bros Melee as Dr. Mario and was forced to continue twice because of METAL ICE CLIMBERS

Soon after that I quit because I cannot grab them, and that's one of Mario's things in that game

Skyrim: Dismounted my horse (Shadowmere) on top of a cliff. Somehow my character glitched through the cliff and fell to my death at the dragon guarded word wall below.

I picked up a stick and I died... Like -poof- in Minecraft. All the death message was, was this: You died.

Sticks are evil

The old Republic.

I was tanking a group of bosses in a instance. Things were going decently till they started dying, and getting stronger as a result. We wiped, I suggested that we burst the damage dealing one first, then get the others to about 10% before bursting them down. They didn't listen, but we managed to take three of the four down till one of the bosses killed me at 20% health.

I quit the group after that, since I clearly don't know how to beat that instance. ;-;

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I'm having a lot of trouble in the Fire Temple right now. Fire Temple + Wizzrobes + lava on two sides = slow and painful death for me. xd.png

I was finishing a quest on the Elder Scrolls Online game, playing a Sorcerer. The boss one hit kills you on certain parts, but since the allied NPCs were speaking German (a language I simply don't understand), I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Two deaths later and a bit of frustration, I realised the allied NPCs were telling me to go to them when they glowed gold. It was a bit of an "Oh, duh!" moment, which probably wouldn't have occurred if they spoke English as they were supposed to - seeing as my client is the English one. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones:

On the final stage and the boss can kill any of my characters in one hit. I want no characters to die and if the main character dies, it's game over and you have to start the stage over again. I send in the main character hoping he'll hit a critical. Not only does he not kill the boss, but he doesn't even hit the boss! I do zero damage and the boss 1-hit KOs me and I now have to start the level over. sleep.gif

Technically, it wasn't a death. But Skyrim crashed on me...T.T again.....*sigh* guess I have to do the jagged crown quest all over...

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, my sister and I were tackling a Barioth in the arena. We set a line of bombs up, I blew them up, we both died and the Barioth died all at the same time.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

A stupid Anti-mage killed me while I was getting pick up kills in the Dire's fountain. Carry Slark is too much FUN.

When I was playing Blood on my laptop, a bunch of Cultists shot me to death. On the easiest difficulty. And then screamed in the cultist language happily while running around me in circles. >.> I'm so not used to playing with keyboard only.

Let's just say that I made a staring contest with an enderman and I lost.....

Was playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons when the bridge started collapsing on them. Didn't make it to the end in time.

Two random skeletons in a burial ground after a bit of light Dark Souls exploring.