Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

TF2, I was playing spy, and got backstabbed by the spy I was disguised as, who then promptly disguised himself as me with the Your Eternal Reward knife.

Amnesia: Justine - Malo de Vigny hates me! He ripped my head off while I was trying to save Inspector Marot. xd.png

Sharps mercenary in Lowtown, I guess that's what Garret's rouge butt gets for trying to get to Gamlen's at night.

GTA IV - Three star wanted level, was riding a motorcycle with low health, decided to end with a blaze of glory. Ran into a car going the opposite way, flew into a bridge, and died.

Fallout New Vegas.

My meele-based character Kenshiro met his match, not from deathclaws, not from a group of legionnaire assassins, but from a Radscorpion that had the intelligence to pick me off after fighting the aforementioned two.

State of Decay

Diving a truck with one of my favorite character models, hit a tiny rock, and flew 30 yards into the air. Jumped out and "died". Though... i still woke up in an infirmary, it pissed me off and i chalked it up as a stupid failure.

Super mario 3D land- world 8-5, In front of end flagpole, I jumped. And I reliazed that I jump too short. I tried several wall jump, but fail.

Minecraft: Fell off of the giant tree I was building.

Coloraze: I just can't get past that spike...

I can't remember the last time I died. Been playing Kingdoms of Amalur a lot lately and haven't died in it for awhile.

TF2

Map: mountain lab

I was playing spy with the dead ringer equipped, and got Ignited mid cloak by a pyro.

Who then promptly ignored me for the demo and medic behind me. Both confused and joyfull at this odd mix of luck, I dashed towards the nearest Blu heavy, who was standing on that one health and ammo drop right outside of blu spawn. I decloaked right behind him (still on fire and undisguised) and got the backstab.

Shortly thereafter I was smited by the wrath of the entire blu team.

Hey, I may have died, but I went out on a literal blaze of glory!

I tried to jump from a clifftop viewpoint into the lake below. Turns out that there was actually some land below and the water was actually a few feet away. (Guild Wars 2)

Game: Skyrim - yup still playing

Death: The ever annoying - jumping from a height that I thought was safe and was not! I was even on a horse, but I guess it was weak or something, because the horse went down and I was dead.

Game:Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Death:Got killed by a level nine cpu with a smash ball.

Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Death: Attempted to beat Medusa in level nine. Got clobbered by the clubberskull in the alley.

Dragon Age: Origins

I died because I forgot to change Alistair's strategy setting and ran out of healing poultices while fighting some werewolves. Whoop.

Fallout New Vegas.

Kenshiro was trapped, the air in the Sierra Madre was slowly killing him. He had been blessed with finding a few bottles of purified water, and now he needed to find the ghoul. He crossed a plank, only to land on a trip wire.

Having grenades explode when you have an bomb collar is not exactly survivable.

TF2 - I reflected a bunch of pipe spam (as Pyro), and ended up reflect killing myself, but saved a group of teammates in the process.

I died several times on Kid Icarus: Uprising on the multiplayer mode (If that counts)

I died in TES: Oblivion by falling.....

My Sims died in Sims 3 by a spell that went wrong....

I died in TES: Skyrim because of Miraak (Evil little Miraak...)

I must have bad luck with my games today .-.

I tried Classic: Lunatic in FE:A. Lasted a while. Got completely murdalized in the fifth chapter.

Never trying that again. Until tomorrow, that is.