Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Playing ME3MP, Hazard Reactor map against Collectors. Wave 10 upload, smack bang in the centre of the reactor. I wasn't surprised when someone exited the upload circle to initiate the reactor cooldown. Everyone but that person was promptly roasted to death (although I was the last to drop dead). I was too busy laughing at the predicament to even be annoyed. The hazard on that map is your team mates, not the reactor. laugh.gif

I may or may not have pulled a LEROY JENKINS move while playing Borderlands 2. 8D

The only way to play that game is by doing that and getting second winds left and right.

mario 3d land i was on the last level i beat bowzerand went to get peach i did a victory dance on the side of the building i jumped of the building and i had to beat bowzer all over again talk about showing of epic fail xd.png

Skyrim:

1. I was overrun by Falmer and Chaurus(I think that this is how you spell it)

2. While I was making my way to a mission, I fell off a mountainside while I was trying to navigate it to the ground.

3. I tried to swim down a waterfall to get somewhere. I died from the fall.

Edited by Epic_Ninja_1

I was killed multiple times in E4M1 of Ultimate Doom. By shotgunners, imps, barons of hell, the entire level was against me. >.>

What's worse is that I was actually livestreaming it. (Thankfully my friend was the only person who watched the stream.)

I died most noticeably in Only If (free indie game, Steam) by jumping off of giant pillars into the nothingness blow. :\

Only about a billion times! dry.gif

Edited by Shylone

Creeper sneaked up on me when I was trying to gather more coal in Minecraft. I think a lot of people know how this goes.

Bloody hoard of Dark Spawn after Fenris, Varric and Carver fell, leaving my poor defenseless mage Hawke all alone.

Idiotically hit a Trojan enemy past its HP breakpoint before getting him into a good HP zone to oneshot him.

First time being killed in BioShock, at the end of the Arcadia/Farmer's Market area... forgot to check my health before attacking a Rosie so that ended rather abruptly.

A few minutes later, I died again. Something got me from behind, but honestly I'm not sure what. laugh.gif

Minecraft: Fell into a ravine and then died, still haven't retrieved all my items although they're probably not there anymore.

I was playing Smite, I was Ao Kuang and I got washed out by a tidal wave, or maybe I had a heart explode and kill me. xd.png

Trying to do great challenge on CT, Simpson turned into a chicken right before he killed me and strutted away.