Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Two random skeletons in a burial ground after a bit of light Dark Souls exploring.

same, and also undead burg.......... damn zambies

After getting royally screwed by Dark Souls (AGAIN.), I went and played Borderlands where I basically got eaten alive by Terramorphous. B(

I was playing Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess and got defeated by a bunch of Creatures of Twilight or whatever you call them

Edited by solarflare3000

I may or may not have pulled a LEROY JENKINS move while playing Borderlands 2. 8D

I might have been old-schoolin' it and slammed into a star at full speed while forgetting to dash during RUA.

this is something I have to say, DARK SOULS, it is making me lose my sanity............ I can handle dying in other games, but come on, 1st stress...... Taurus deamon, next was the hellkite drake, and now...... bell gargoyle(s)......... also I haven't defeated the kite drake but I made it glitch out by resting at the bonfire behind it.

also minecraft servers, being ganged up by zombies, not pretty.

I was playing Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess and got defeated by a bunch of Creatures of Twilight or whatever you call them

kill one then do the B thing to get the rest of them.

Also in LoZ: TP, i ran out of arrows in the middle of the quest to get the zora kid to the village so their cart burned up. I let them die 3 more times before turning off my game because i couldnt get more arrows [you need them to kill the birds dropping bombs or you cant progress] and i was a wolf again with only half of the tears of light. :|

Translation: ran out of item needed to kill thing, turned off game, got set back a good chunk of the game.

Not sure if this counts as a death since Link didn't die... but Ilia and that zora kid did. 5 times.

I didn't exactly die, but I ran out of time to beat all of Demyx's water clones in Hollow Bastion. Still counts as a death though. I've always hated the time tests in KH. That was one thing the game could do without.

I was one-hit by an ice wraith while going through a public dungeon in The Elder Scrolls Online. Being several levels above the enemies makes for typically easy kills with trash mobs, which is what an ice wraith is. Except, you know, when they use an AoE attack that's lit up on the ground with a very visible red ring. Too bad there was a bunch of people in the way as I ran through, promptly dying as soon as I passed through the ice wraith teleport of icy death. It was both an embarrassing and hilarious death as six others witnessed my fail! Blocking, dodging and interrupting is so important in this game, but latency is also a killer as trying to dodge things isn't always successful if the server decided it hit you already. A World Boss half your level can still mop the floor with you if you expect to tank everything it throws at you.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Extinction Mode) on Point of Contact, fell off a cliff to prove a point. cool.gif

I died from a beefalo attack in Don't Starve

Portal 2, I accidentally turned the wrong way and fell to my death.

I ran into a poison coral while trying to escape a predator in Spore Origins.

League of Legends...

Note that the above video is not of me or by me, but is essentially what I did. Moral of the story: If you are playing as Lee Sin and you land your Q...Think really hard before you jump to your enemy.

As for Skyrim deaths, I used to get killed a few times but now I hardly ever die any more. And dragons used to snatch me up and throw me aside but now they're harmless to me, and I don't really kill dragons anymore because I hate killing dragons, I always feel bad after killing a dragon. I think I almost cried after killing one dragon that I liked.

Saw this on another site; it's a fun thread.

So, how have you died recently in video games?  It can be from any game, just say what game it's from and how you died.

I'll start:

I died twice in Skyrim recently:

- Overwhelmed by a group of 8 Forsworn

- Chomped by a dragon when I still had 3/4 health left

I died quite a few times in Assassin's Creed Black Flag, my ship kept getting torn apart because my hull wasn't strong enough before, but now it's at full strength.

But even when my ship was at full power with elite boarder side cannons, elite hull, elite mortars, elite chase cannons, and elite heavy shot there were these two legendary ships that were particularly difficult to defeat. But I managed to figure out a pattern and kill both of them, with a little help from looking up some person who experienced the same fate. X)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

In Midnight Club 3 I was racing and I was being chased by cops. So I kind of quit racing and started running from the cops. The cops kept chasing me no matter what I did so I finally had an idea and starting driving towards the ocean at about 175mph. The cops followed me all the way there and right before I entered the ocean I slammed on the breaks and backed up but the cops didnt have time to stop so they drove straight into the water and drowned. Then I turned around and finished the race. Somehow I still wound up in 4th place out of 10 people out of all of that. I did all other racers a favor. I chased off the cops for them. I know this isn't a story of how I died in the game but I killed the cops in that race in that game. tongue.gif

I was playing a flash game called Miner Disturbance. The most recent death (of many) I have suffered was an unfortunate cave-in which resulted in a gas explosion and a nasty cave creature eating me (it had gotten to me after the gas explosion made an opening in its cave.