Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Contagion - a player controlled zombie jumped me and held me for the hoard. Needless to say, that's all she wrote.

Note to self, Lusternia interprets "Grab Sword" as "Grab it by the blade"

Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW

Got down to 1/4 heart from poison. So the poison was about to kill me in the next couple seconds. But it didn't.

Because then a deer charged at me out of nowhere.

last night i died to a shotgun blast from someone I was standing behind.......Stupid gamelag/modders whatever the case may be in this instant.

Primal Dialga in Pokémon explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (have all of them, on final boss). My friend got up to level 100 and couldn't beat it. Stupid Roar of Time getting 1-hit KOs...

Dawn of War: Dark Crusades- Don't try to capture a stronghold when you don't even know how to play. v-v

Not sure if this counts as a "death" but got my horse and myself blown up clearing a set of old gondola posts(just says badly injured you were taken back to the home stable) on Star Stable

Call of Duty Ghosts - Extinction Mode: I died from trying to complete the propane challenge where you try and kill 10 aliens with propane tanks. Gathered all 10 to conserve propane tanks, team effort but I was suppose to lead them to the propane tank with the "take more damage" relic on. -.-; Propane tank killed me (thanks to the aliens weakening my health LOL)_... BUT I GOT THE CHALLENGE COMPLETED! >:]

It's always the scout who lets the team know that there's a sentry around a corner.

This is usually done by having one's bullet ridden body flung back around said corner

Tried to dodge a One Hit Kill by the Gazer in Dragon's Crown, but one of the online people dragged the screen (and me) right into it.

I died in Minecraft last night on a server with an ores pit that had been really picked through and I fell through a hole down to bedrock. Whoops.

Minecraft Multiplayer: I was playing on an epic kit pvp as a pyro and I got schooled by a juggernaut and his little archer friend.

IP: hub.pvpSmash.com

Disgaea 3: First-timer, playing a map that had gunners everywhere that CLONED. I also didn't realize that one of the buffs they had meant that they attack twice with the same move in one. By the time I figured out how to beat the dang map, my mage and healer was down. I took away all their buffs but... Actually, here's the screen before the Game Over: http://i39.tinypic.com/2mgm3cg.jpg

Hint: Enemies have red/purple HP bars.

TheClumzyVixen was slain by Zombie

(More specifically, the Soul of YuSaltyBro. It's a weird plugin on the server I play on >.>)

Taken out by a Roborabbit in the sewers under Ding Dong Dell in Ni No Kuno: Curse of the White Witch. I wasn't paying any attention to my health as I was grinding and by the time I realized, it was too late.

Edited by MysticTiger