Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Fire Emblem: Awakening- attempted to play everything without reeking boxes. Got completely destroyed when I went to do a paramour because I forgot how high level they were.

I was trying to get into oblivion and I keep getting jumped by like 5 of these midget fire demons and the dude killed my backup like an idiot.

Terraria- Multiplayer, some idiot killed the whole group by getting behind the Wall of Flesh. I went back and got killed again. And again. And again. Then he despawned.

Open a Death chest in P4G.

I was doing really well until he started spamming Megido spells.

Yesterday I got nommed by a Demon near the exit of my own Doom II map (icannar.wad). How embarrassing.

And shortly before that I was playing Invasion UAC4 (another Doom II map set) online on ZDaemon, when it desynchronized so severely I spent 10 minutes being thrown around the map, killed repeatedly by ghost projectiles, before finally dying for good and my ping to the server dropping from 7251ms to 24ms.

Killed by Sabor the Leopard in Kingdom Hearts. Donald was no help at all and Goofy kept walking into the rock.

I was like, "HELLO! Quit trying to phase into the rock and flipping help me ya door knob!"

Edited by Syiren

i rolled really badly in dungeons and dragons and fell off a bridge

That's unfortunate. My friend once rolled badly, threw his greatsword into a swarm of orcs and was dead in a round.

I've been playing Tales of Maj 'Eyal. A rare enemy crit me twice and that's the end of that - you have to restart when your character dies, too. It was still my fault in the end, though...

FBI kept ramming me in a not so durable car, blew up.

Found out what taking a missile to the face feels like.

Drowned under a boat on while trying to find a hitman target.

Became a bullet magnet for a bunch of Samedi gansters wielding SMG's.

Crashed a helicopter because I couldn't fly my way out of a paper bag even if I tried.

Portal 2:

Was looking up for a portal surface and wasn't watching where I was going so I fell off the platform into a bottomless pit.

Also ran out of time once or twice while facing down Wheatley.

Edited by Nectaris

In Guild Wars 2 I got killed by the Fire Elemental world boss about 3 times during my last battle. They've really beefed that thing up, it used to be killed pretty quickly, but now it can wipe a good percentage of the people fighting it and take a decent amount of time to finish (after all, I can wait around for people to revive me for a bit, and then decide to respawn at a waypoint and run all the way back there, and still have time to fight for a while.... 3 times in one fight.)

Tales of the Abyss: The Squid Boss, I had no life bottles and Jade was the only character alive...

In Skyrim: A "Clan" of Bears and a Spriggan Earth Mother vs. lvl 14 Dragonborn (I hope this was a glitch, because why is there a spriggan earth mother when I am only lvl 14, those are like lvl 50 creatures)

Oblivion: Messing Around in Sheogorath's Main Hall and accidently hit him with my sword...

LoZ:OoT 3D: Spirit Temple Boss

Minecraft: Was playing on mute and this creeper came up behind me

Grand Fantasia: White Ruins Demon

Sims 3: Don't Ask....

I died a lot on games today...

Oblivion: Messing Around in Sheogorath's Main Hall and accidently hit him with my sword...

PFFF- I've done that before. |D

TF2: Finally found a server where the old Halloween bosses actually spawn (since I've missed 2011 and 2012 Scream Fortress :C ). We were trying to kill Merasmus, but the other team was just not cooperating. When we did finally kill him, someone killed me right before I could get my reward. Q~Q

Gunna have to try again tomorrow...