Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

A Suicide Psycho blew up in my face and there were no other bandits around to get a Second Wind from. (that's Borderlands 2)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - I was ganged up on by a thresh, three sprites and the Maid of Windmere during the boss fight in 'The Hero and the Maid' quest obtained via the House of Ballard's. Hard to dodge that many attacks coming at you at once, whilst trying to cast the Elemental Rage spell. Of course I didn't save prior to entering the dungeon. Fate-shifted halfway through the boss fight and owned that thresh as soon as she summoned it once I finally got back to the boss room, and still managed to miss the lorestone. xd.png

Let's see

Got blown up by a Sudden Death Match in Super Smash Blows while the person I was with was paying no attention while they were eating a muffin. (stupid bombs...)

And also being an idiot and jumping off things too high for my Nord character in Skyrim to survive.

Just another day really.

Dark Souls... I'm pretty sure everyone knows this game and its potential of killing you.

Super Mario Bros. Wii: Slid off the ice into a hole. And had to start over! This game is seriously annoying in single player.

Super Mario Bros. Wii: Slid off the ice into a hole. And had to start over! This game is seriously annoying in single player.

Was it in penguin suit mode? Because that mode is so much fun but I constantly die from getting carried away...

I have a feeling later tonight I shall die playing Mario

Add that to the list.

Went soaring off of Rainbow Road in Mario Karts. Again.

okay so it doesn't actually count as death but it still killed my chances at anything higher than 14th place so bring it

Hrm... Lemme see about today and all of last night... Oh, yeah, now I remember:

Stars, pentagrams, gigantic snowflakes, walls/steps, ceiling, falling to death, and forgetting which button was which in all 6 (7, if you count the Facebook version of Evolution as a separate game altogether) games of the Robot Unicorn Attack series...

There was a notable glitch death that happened to me on the Christmas edition where I fell through a platform and fell to my death to the bottomless pit below (elves dancing above me as it happened). 0_o

EDIT: Adding another one; this time, it's a recent one that happened a few moments ago playing the Heavy Metal version on Facebook... I managed to kill myself through a wall -- not in the sense of me running into it (though that's what I did), but somehow getting a similar effect as the Christmas glitch death (though, in this case, the Unicorn just went "poof", no explosions, no image of it dropping out of the bottom of the screen, nothing). What the heck, 0_o

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

last night, the fiancee finally talked me into playing Halo (the first one) and got killed by an Elite with its stupid energy sword.

then swarmed after my invisibility wore off an i didn't realize it, because i ran in ranbo style

then i ranou of ammo in boh guns and there was no other ones to pick up

then i was swarmed again and had 2 hunters play ping pong with me.

over all, i like the game laugh.gif

I was playing battle block theater co-op with my bro and he set me on fire. too bad for him I respawned behind him and pushed him into a raccoon pit.

In Skyrim, I had completed a quest for Neloth and went to report it. It turns out he was standing right where you land when you go up with the magic floating thing. Essentially when I landed I pushed him off the platform, and then I had the bright idea of jumping down instead of using the magic to get down to him. Anyways, apparently the drop is fatal, for me at least, Neloth survived.

Edited by Nectaris

Grinded on and eaten by Green Eye, multiple times.

dry.gif

finally ended up beating the stupid Akrid 2 hours later.

hit by a fireball launched by the juggling Boss in Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts. I thought I was at a high enough level,....guess not. dry.gif

I'm more used to KH2 and the reaction button then the first one. Oh well, time to lvel up in the lotus forest and try again. If only Goofy would quit USING ALL MY POTIONS! mad.gif

Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword, not exactly death but its so very irritating, i was doing one of the guardian courses or whatnot where you have to get goddess tears and I couldn't ifnd one of the areas resulting in a heap of flying samurai things attacking ;-;

In Morrowind, I thought I could stand up to this Dremora Lord. I thought I had it in me, that I was strong enough.

I wasn't.

All I wanted were the jewels on the shrine...

A giant flying turd with 6 eyes and jaws slammed into me.

In other words, an Eater of Souls.