Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Amnesia: Justine - The third suitor (Malo) cornered me and ripped my head off. tongue.gif

Got killed by a Warg in chapter 2 of Castlevania - Lords of Shadows; really embarassing since that is literally the first enemy you encounter in the game

I was going through my games and managed to find Shadow the Hedgehog. I died on the first level because I forgot how fast Shadow could move and *cough* drove the jeep off the road on the first level. *cough*

Jumped instead of crouched in Black Ops 2. Bouncing Betty got me. Usually I have tac+flak on, but I didn't for that game and it got me killed. >_> So basically instead of pressing "o" button, I pressed the "x" button.

In a SUPER UNFAIR WAY.

I had killed all the enemies but one, ONE Elite (Halo 4)! And right as I was about to shoot him down, he trows a freaking plasma grenade and it sticks me!

GOSH DARN IT!!

I had to start all over again. *sad face*

I fell to a clumsy, painful death in more game than one. >.>;

Whoops! AAHH NO NO NO! NONONONONONONONONO!!

Dang it.

Aaaand I just died from neglecting to release the boost button on a ghost. But I was having so much fun...and lulz.....

Stupid cliffs.

The last time I 'died' was having to restart because Gaius was stupid enough to get himself killed in a battle at Border Pass in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Stupid Gaius! Why is his goddamn Defense so low? I was tempted just to let him die rather than restart, but I'm trying to complete the game without losing any characters this time...

While this doesn't technically count as a "death" (heh, Rhythm games...), but wound up failing a song on Expert while playing DDR Hottest Party practically at the very end of the song. -__- *facepalm* Them pesky jumps along with 16th notes, I swear.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

I just fell down a mountain in Skyrim...But I survived!! Until some stupid dragon comes when I'm about to heal and kills me. Sends my dead body flying way above the mountains. And Lydia just stares... <_<

^ can't see your pic sailing, but i'm guessing you were creeped laugh.gif

i've been killed a few ways.

Minecraft -> tried to swim in lava.

seriously hate that message, i didn't try to swim in lava. i was pushed into lava. they make it sound like i went up to a lava pool and said "omg lava, i think i'll take a swim" *mutters*

Demon Souls -> hit by a skeleton lance guy then fried to a crisp by a dragon on the 2nd part of the 1st chapter right after the 3rd run on the bridge

Fallout 3 -> KO by an RPG from a Super Mutant near the drive in movie theater *head desk*

I was playing minecraft.

I was in a cave and looking for coal and Iron.

I found Lots of Iron, coal and 1 diamond So when I moved on I fell in a hole randomly placed somewhere rite in the lava.

I kind rage quite, without the raging though.