Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Well I didn't die...but I did pass out when a tarantula bit me in Animal Crossing tongue.gif

If only Goofy would quit USING ALL MY POTIONS! mad.gif

Take them all off him. He doesn't need them. If he 'dies' he'll be up again in about half a minute or so.

An RPG to the face in Medal of Honor is one of the loudest and most terrifying deaths I've had in a quite a while.

Saints row 4 - I took on WAY to much stuff.

Minecraft - A creeper blew me up and took out a corner of my house.

Penumbra: Overture - I can't escape from the rock worm. It killed me several times. dry.gif

Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword, not exactly death but its so very irritating, i was doing one of the guardian courses or whatnot where you have to get goddess tears and I couldn't ifnd one of the areas resulting in a heap of flying samurai things attacking ;-;

UGH I hate those courses... Your gonna have to go through 4 T_T They scare me!!!

I finished the game though, the only hardest was guardian courses and that huge monster thing that broke out of seal tongue.gif

I died in LoZ: OoT

I had 2 hearts left (Forgot my FAIRIES) ;-;

and I hit Ganondorf in the face (monster one, final boss battle)

apparently I had 1 hit to defeat him XC and he hit me with the massive swords he carry :c

Jumped off of the highest point in Florence instead of Leap of Faithing.

Not a pleasant experience as you desperately press B...but fail.

Jumped off a bridge in Fallout 3 after persuading myself that "no, the jump won't kill me, it isn't that far down...oops." I was just too lazy too go back through the mutant infested building, and I had forgotten there was a fast travel option....<_<

Minecraft - Fell off my pretty jungle tree I grew that is a 4x4 one. I was just building a few chairs, an umbrella, some torches, and a chest. There went 35 levels of xp. Then I tried to lure an enderman by my iron golem to watch them fight but got killed on the run to my iron golem fence.

Scarlet Blade- Killed by one of the Royal Guards in Turnpike. .-.

Edited by Sanguinem

Dota 2 - Got completely pubstomped by the enemy team. Our team got 0 kills, they got around 40...

Minecraft - Playing on a server (Hellblock) and some idiot provoked the zombie pigmen. It had swiped his godly iron armor and sword. Needless to say, that glorified slice of bacon spawn-camped us for the next 10 minutes before I finally killed it. Unfortunately, someone dove in front of me and took the stuff before teleporting himself home. Jerk.

Loads and loads of bricks towered up so high taht I ran out of room to manoeuver... Why yes I play Tetris, why do you ask? wink.gif

those sticky type grenades in cod black ops two, lands mines and by other people - call of duty: black ops 2

I ran straight off a cliff/ledge in Kirby's Classic 3D Adventures (or something like that, I can't remember) on the 3DS. Same happened in New Super Mario Bros. Ugh.

I'm pretty sure I was last killed either by zombies or some deadly disease. And I almost made it to Texas, dang it! xd.png