DragonGirl10188

The Epic Duo (RWyvern and Draggie)

(( it's hard fighting, since you can't control really what happens to other charries ))

Leira dodged to the side, but one of his horns skimmed the side of her chest. Drops of blood came out, and Leira immediately rose into the sky. She circled around the top of the cliff for a second, thinking of what to do, then suddenly, folded her wings and legs, then dove down to the ground. Her impact would shake the cliff just a millimeter, and if she landed on Lankharra...

((>:3 I can see you have a similar idea to me. Only I was thinking of dragging Takhorr off as well xd.png I love being evil to charries...))

Lankharra jumped up as Leira rose into the sky in an attempt to grab her. Inevitably, he missed and took another blow to his wing as she came back down. A loud snap sounded and Lankharra howled in pain, clutching at his shoulder. He took a step back and hissed. 'I am not going down without finishing you first...'

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Leira let out a laugh, folding her wings into her body. She stopped and put a claw to her eye - as if she was crying from laughter.

"Take me down?"

She asked.

((( fufufufufufufufufushortpostsffufufufu ))

Lankharra stepped forward, eyeing Leira carefully. Then he swung his large tail at her, aiming to either knock her over, or even better, crush her with the force.

Takhorr continued watching from a safe distance, yearning to help Leira and help defeat the monster who had ruined half his life.

The tail hit her on the side of her chest - knocking her onto the hard rock floor. A few scrapes and blood formed, but she got up and growled. Did he want that? Fine. She looked at his position on the cliff... near the edge. She zoomed past his left side, then his right and again left to push him back. She took a few steps forward and bolted - hoping to ram him off the cliff.

Lankharra stepped back as Leira darted past him, waiting for an opening to counterattack. He reared up, ready to tackle Leira as she charged towards him and took a blow right in the chest. Momentarily winded, he staggered back nd slammed a hand around her neck. He glanced over his shoulder as he realized he was nearly off the cliff. He had strike back. This was too close. He glared at Takhorr, who was nervously watching the fight.

If you don't use your power and allow me to fall, I will take your girlfriend down as well. You have a choice, traitor.

Leira growled. She could see Lankharra was saying something telepathically to Takhorr - but what? She looked at her options... either way she was going down. If Takhorr stepped in... she'd be extremely mad. But she'd have her life. Damn.

Too bad. Lankharra was going down.

"If I'm going down - you're going down with me"

She snarled through chokes, quickly using her wings to quickly push him. Then her hind claws to finish it off. She felt him tumble down, into a fall.

(( you don't mind if I said that Lankie falls, do you? it's considered roleplaying your charrie... but... ))

((I don't mind c: I was gonna do it anyway in the next couple of posts xd.png))

Lankharra staggered back, and the ground suddenly seemed to vanish. He howled in sudden terror and clutched at the edge of the cliff with his one free hand, still not intending to let Leira go and half dragging her off. He looked at Takhorr. 'Takhorr! You have your options. If you don't help me, Leira's going too!'

Takhorr stared in disbelief at the scene unfolding before his eyes and stepped forward a bit. He hesitated. Leira...please. Allow me to 'help' Lankharra...then we can both turn on him. I don't want you going too...

He'll use my powers. We'll be dead in a second. Bye, Takhorr.

Leira paused and flapped her wings. She rose off the cliff by a few inches - weighed down by the dragon - and quickly stopped flapping. She folded her wings and claws in, causing her to go into a dive with Lankharra still holding her neck.

They were going down.

Lankharra roared and scrabbled at the cliff edge, but it was no use. What he could hold onto gave away and he finally he fell, roaring in terror and uselessly trying to slow his fall by flapping his torn wings. He let Leira go in a futile attempt to grab a jutting piece of rock, but only succeeded in catching himself in the chest with it. Partially stunned and with no other option, he twisted himself over in midair, as though he was preparing to land, and braced himself for the impact.

Takhorr yelled out a horrified 'No!' as he saw Leira disappear from view and rushed over to the edge of the cliff, watching her and the now literally fallen king plummeting towards the ground. He placed his forepaws down the side of the cliff, wanting to jump down after Leira. But he couldn't - he'd have to take the slow way down. Then a thought struck him - couldn't he use his power?

Leira flapped her wings - but she couldn't unfold them from her body. She was plummeting to the ground so fast. She saw Lankharra falling a little below her and she grinned - he was going down too. But her grin was wiped off by the wind as she found the land so near.

Takhorr quickly conjured some shadows onto his paws, feeling the coldness of them as they twined up his arms. He made a throwing gesture with his right paw and then his left and the shadows flew down the cliff in long, thick strands - one strand per paw. His throw was aimed at Leira - he could now only hope they caught her.

Lankharra ploughed hands first into the ground with a heavy thud, carving a slight channel into the ground as he skidded to a halt. His wings fell to his sides and he did not get up.

(( bye Lanky ))

Something cold hit her stomach and Leira expected to be dead on the ground - but she wasn't. The wind slowed and she was... hanging in the wind. She looked up and noticed purple glowing 'tentacles' wrapping around her. Takhorr. Shadows. She swallowed. Part of her was in him - his main power.

They slowly lifted her up until she scrambled onto the cliff. She bowed her head.

"Takhorr. Ruler of..."

She raised her head.

"What shall the kingdom be called?"

She sat.

Takhorr backed up a bit to allow Leira to step safely onto solid ground. He was shaking slightly but deeply relieved to see Leira back and mostly alright. He stared into the distance for a minute, considering her question. 'Maybe...' He paused, then looked at Leira. 'Serun...after my father. He taught me the skills to survive - I probably wouldn't have lasted long during the Thurian War without them.' He gazed at Leira, caught in memories.

((We'll have to think up a new adversary in a little while methinks xd.png))

(( kk - get better by the way (read ya journal and panicked) ))

Leira nodded and sighed, looking up at the sky. This is the part where they revealed their true feelings, blah. All that lovey stuff. She wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. Serun. A good name. She sniffed the air. It no longer smelt of smoke and war. Peace and life was now in it's place.She twitched her tail and looked out to the sunset which was coming on.

((Aw you don't need to panic *huggles* c: It's just something that needs to be addressed as soon as I can.))

Takhorr turned around and started off at a slow walk, motioning for Leira to follow. He needed to have her injuries tended to, and to announce the fight's outcome to whoever still remained in the caves.

((AHMAGAWD I LOVE DIS MUSIC ;A;))

(( wut?! wut music?! Gangman style? 8D ))

Leira followed beside him - thinking. She needed to care to a lot of things. With a yawn, she kept on following.

"I can go off and find the survivors - you can deal with his army"

((Two Steps From Hell - Illusions (album) OMG I have to do a Spirit trailer with Homecoming...))

'But don't you want your eye looked at?' Takhorr questioned. It might not help restore sight, but it would help prevent infections and further damage. He hesitated. 'It's your call, I guess.' He continued walking towards the cave.

The remnants of the army were curiously looking outside the cave, wondering why all had fallen quiet and who the victor was. Gasps of surprise rose as they saw it was not the brute of a dragon Lankharra, but rather his significantly weaker 'sidekick' Takhorr. They stepped back in respect as he approached, nervous as to what he was going to do.

"I'm half blind. I have to deal with it"

Leira had forgotten about her eye (I forgot about it too), but it didn't hurt anymore. It was just a few ugly scars over her left eye - at least she didn't loose her life. At least Lankharra was dead.

She spread her wings and lifted off, heading north.

Takhorr entered the cave, looking around at the army. One could almost feel the tenseness around and all dragons were frozen in place. Takhorr raised himself slightly. 'Lankharra is dead.'

The silence reigned for another few long seconds before it was broken by an infuriated yell and Takhorr was shoved over. He looked up to see another standing over him, a dagger poised and ready to strike. Takhorr growled and kicked the offender, tripping him. With the dragon down, Takhorr jumped up and grabbed him with his antennae, flinging him into the wall with a crash.

The rest of the army immediately lowered their heads, not wanting to anger Takhorr more.

Takhorr stepped into the middle of the room again. 'Lankharra is dead and the war has been halted. As you may know, this leaves the kingdom without a ruler. As Lankharra's Second-in-Command, I reserve the right to take over the throne to the new kingdom of Serun.' Several dragons growled with approval. Takhorr spread his wings and lowered his head, then turned and started to scale the pathway leading up to the throne room, the army members following him. Takhorr leapt onto the platform as dragons flew up and landed nearby, watching as Takhorr perched on the throne. Silence reigned as the dragons gathered. And then a piercing roar rung out through the night, followed by a barrage of more roars - the sign of a new kingdom.

((Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee looooong post! And now I make it even longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer 8D))

((Will ye be joining the new RP?))

(( I don't have time to make a form lol x3. but yes - today I will. ))

Within the hour Leira had found survivors from the north. There were about 30 of them out of a few hundred. She swallowed and slowed down so they could catch up. All of them had wings - northen kingdoms were closer to the sky so every dragon there flew.

She approached the castle with the shattered glass roof. The one with her blood on the floor. She landed and walked past the army. The northen survivors cautiously wandering behind her. She sat before Takhorr on his high throne, she tried to ignore the remains from the fight before.

"Only 32 survived in the north. Kingdoms were destroyed though... but these dragons are willing to live in Serun"

((Whee, was sooooo busy xd.png))

Takhorr looked down at the thirty-two survivors, all scared, yet hopeful. He nodded slowly. 'Yes, they may take shelter here until the kingdoms are restored and all trace of trouble has been quashed. Of course, they are more than welcome to stay here for the rest of their lives if they wish.' He looked around at his army. 'Army members, would you show the new residents around the place, and make sure they feel at home?' Members of the army nodded and a few walked up to the Northern dragons. 'Alright. I shall probably be seeing you all later tonight.' As dragons started leading each other away, Takhorr jumped down from the throne and walked to the edge of the throne room, picking his way over the glass. He pushed a particularly large pice out if the way and looked out over the land. He bit his lip. Something still wasn't right; the overall mood and tension hadn't lifted much.

Leira walked over to him, keeping also wary of the glass. She realised she was pretty scarred. Covered in blood with her left eye scratched into blindness. Her wings had healed in her body - but it felt disappointing. And it hurt. She made sure her left eye was shut and stayed next to him.

"What is it?"

She asked.

'I don't really know...' was the reply. Takhorr glanced at Leira. Those scars looked terrible. 'I just have this feeling something isn't right. Lankharra's dead, but the evil doesn't seem to have lifted.'

((Shortypost))

Leira hadn't really thought about that. Lankharra was dead - all was fine... but she had that feeling. She noticed him looking at her scars and wrapped her wings around her body.

(( don't worry. thisisshorttoo ))