DragonGirl10188

The Epic Duo (RWyvern and Draggie)

((When we get a new adversary, you're in control this time >:3))

Takhorr sighed. 'Leira, you head down into the hallroom and see if you can get some help for those injuries. I don't want them getting worse. I'm going for a quick look around and see if everything is alright.' He picked up a large piece of bloodstained glass and tossed it to the ground far below, where it shattered on the rocks. 'If I find anything bad, I'll alert you.'

(( neverwillIletitDIE ))

Leira nodded and hurried down the stairs on sore limbs. She entered the burnt courtyard which was being repaired and took her time looking for the infirmary.

Eventually she found it and her scars were covered up by a small asian dragon.

"Not from around here?"

The asian dragon nodded at her question.

"Asuna - I'm guessing?"

It nodded again. Leira knew most asian (which are from the land of Asuna - since the countries and blah aren't named yet. It would be Asia if it was modern) dragons had their tongues cut out in the 2nd Great War.

Takhorr took a flying leap down the cliff, opening his wings and gliding down to the ground. He landed rather roughly, but recovered his balance quickly and set off at a brisk trot, heading Eastwards, where he knew there had been a lot of trouble. Whether or not that trouble was still going, he wasn't sure. But he thought he had heard Lankharra mentioning something about allies in the far reaches, many months ago.

The asian dragon healed her up and Leira quicky wandered back up to the throne room. She noticed Takhorr landing on the ground and sighed. She landed behind him.

"Sorry, couldn't resist another adventure"

She yawned.

Takhorr glared at Leira, but said nothing. If Leira wanted to put herself at risk again so soon, so be it. He looked into the distance. 'I'm heading for the Eastern regions, to see if there is still trouble there.' He paused, then turned to face Leira. 'I told you that of I found anything wrong I'd let you know. Because you're the most capable of handling a situation like that.' He started running, without waiting for an answer.

"All right - but I'm going to the Emeri Sea. If you want to run off like that, from your mate"

Leira turned around and flapped her wings. She had teased him - they weren't really mates, but he admitted he loved her. She shivered and quickly glided. With a yawn, she continued towards the Emeri Sea. The beautiful crystal blue water, where she often talked to the sea dragons. No one really lived there, besides this one large male serpent. They'd been friends since she was born.

She found the huge blue lake and set down on the beach, twitching her tail. She saw the giant serpent - Kerian - that she was thinking about while flying here, hunting some fish.

Takhorr finally slowed down after some time of running and dug his claws into the ground. He admitted it- he felt bad, almost guilty about killing Lankharra. After all, Lankharra had saved his life...

No. He mustn't think like that. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the guilt-ridden thoughts. He gazed into the horizon. Here the mountain range continued, at its widest point so far. A large cliff - a gigantic one - rose up from the mountains, spanning about a kilometer wide. In the centre of this cliff was a massive waterfall, taking up much of the cliff's width. The great Thurin Falls. It was here that the Easterns lived. Takhorr had known of trouble here, and now was to find out if there was still trouble. He started up his pace again, sprinting towards the great cliff.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

"Leira!"

Leira jumped at the sound of her voice. She turned and saw Kerian, smiling at her. His blue scales glistened against the reflection of the lake. She waved with a paw and folded her wings.

"How've you been?"

"Good - I've been trying to live in the new kingdom, I mean, become a citizen. I heard Lankharra died - and this new dragon took over"

Leira blinked. News really travelled fast.

"I'll organize it"

Kerian blinked.

"You know the-"

"Kinda... we've become a little disconnected through the hours"

Takhorr clambered over the rocks, reaching the crest of one fairly tall boulder and was immediately knocked down by another dragon. The fall wasn't far, but the blow had knocked his breath out. A fairly small Eastern worriedly hurried over to him. Takhorr rolled over back onto his feet and faced the Eastern, who immediately backed down. It frantically made some signs, as though it though he was about to attack it. Takhorr realized this must be one of the victims, and could not speak.

'You ran into me by accident?' he asked.

The Eastern nodded frantically.

'I'm not going to hurt you. I only came to let this civilization know that the evil towards the West has fallen.' He pointed towards the mountains. 'Is there still trouble here?'

The Eastern paused and appeared to be in deep thought. Then he slowly backed away. Takhorr raised an eyebrow.

The Eastern gave a quick nod, then fled.

Leira and Kerian talked for a bit, then he swam off to find more fish. She got up and flew around for a bit.

(( lazy ))

((Then start working on a new antagonist D:<))

Takhorr walked towards the massive waterfall. The noise was deafening and he was soaked with the foamy spray within seconds. He yawned. It was still dark and he hadn't slept at all for the past few days. He considered finding a small niche or cave to take a quick sleep in. A sudden flash followed by a deafening boom told him that finding shelter would be a good move after all, and he glanced up the side of the waterfall. Another flash lit up the sky, a large bolt ripping the clouds in half. The light lit up the cliff long enough to show a few dark spots. Takhorr started his ascent, just as the rain started. Another good storm...the weather really was acting up these days. He reached on of the spots, discovering it was only a small gap carved into the rock. Still, it was big enough to just take him, and Takhorr curled up, closing his eyes.

((Get 'im captured! >:D))

(( I have x3. hehehe ;.; you have no idea. ))

Intoxicating

Her claws stayed stable in the slippery earth, tail twitching and her sweet auroma spreading around the area. A yawn escaped her lips and she kept on padding forward. Her orange skin flickered into a darker blue, covered with wet, slippery drops of rain. A dragon was near. A male to be precise.

Her power was to charm males. It always worked. No matter if the male was in love or not. It was fun to do... and she had been assigned this task.

She found the familiar scent of a distressed dragon and peered through the trees. A waterfall lulled silently and rain hammered on the pond. She switched to her best form - the orange with swirls of cream and some light pink. Pah, she despised it - but it always worked. No matter what. That's what she loved. Her charming tongue.

She sat next to the male and turned to her head to face him.

"Hello, sweetie"

(( So her power is able to charm boys into anything, so it'll work on Takhorr, I mean, probably lol. ))

Takhorr's eyes flickered open. His vision was fuzzy and he looked around. As soon as he saw anther dragon next to him he noted upright, banging his head on the cave's low ceiling. 'Who are you?!' he half hissed.

She chuckled.

"Indarra - nice to meet you"

Indarra dipped her sleek head. She looked back at him, now her magic was going to come in. She looked straight into his draconic eyes, as her chest let out a small stream of blue. It travelled towards him, and entered his chest. Hopefully he was under her control.

(( if that doesn't work I'll punch you x3. Now it's 13 minutes past the end of the world ~ weee ))

((I SURVIVED THE 2012 APOC- wait, we all did x3))

'I - I'm Takhorr.'

Takhorr, although reluctant at first, suddenly felt like he completely trusted this strange dragon. Maybe she would help with his goal...

((Blargy shortpost))

(( lawl, imagine all the idiots in their bunkers 60 feet underground going 'derp' ))

"Hello, Takhorr"

Indarra nodded her head. She twitched her tail and yawned.

"You seem tense"

She told him.

(( BLARG. SHORT. OHNOZ ))

((I can imagine what the people who spent $28,000 on special capsules would be thinking now xd.png This was probably the most anticipated apocalypse in history. What are the excuses for it not happening, hmm?))

'Hmm...A bit, maybe. I'm looking for someone and you just startled me for a bit. That's all.' Takhorr looked outside, where it was still pelting a and lightning was still flashing. 'Did you come here looking for shelter from the storm?'

(( Yeah x3. They think another one will happen in 2013 ._. and 2018. And probably 2015 .-. ))

Indarra nodded her head gently, seeing her powers were working.

"I have shelter at my cave"

She said.

(( ahiudhsisudhdsilkjmsjdlkdskjskjdwwdkuhdwiuohdwjuiwjwiuhpiufhd ejhnjkekehjewiewkjdlskjdsuhjkwdshiuefwodkls short. ))

((And one in 10,000,000,000 years time biggrin.gif))

Takhorr hesitated for a moment, then nodded. Rain was coming into the cave and the waterfall thundering behind him was distractingly noisy. A night at Indarra's cave couldn't hurt, as long as he left in the morning.

(( and in 10,000,000,000,000 years~ :c ))

"I presume you can run"

Indarra got onto her paws and quickly padded out of the cave. She awaited Takhorr then swiftly and elegantly ran through the forest, rain running over her body and the trees. She made it towards her cave, which wasn't far off. Her magic was working. It wasn't perfect, but it was all right for now. As she flirted, her powers would work better.

The elegant female found her cave, hidden by trees and bushes and leaves and branches (I don't wanna use commas ._.). She pushed them aside and walked inside. It was warm and cozy.

"So Takhorr, where do you come from? I'm from the west"

She asked, turning to see him. Western dragons were uncommon around here, but she decided to leave her home for a new one when she was a winged hatchling.

Takhorr trotted up to Indarra's cave, panting slightly. He approached the entrance. 'I come from the Western regions. Somewhere up North.' A distant bolt of lightning struck the waterfall cliff with a bang and Takhorr jumped. Just as well we moved from there... he thought.

"Which kingdom?"

Indarra shuffled a little closer to him, looking at Takhorr with her beautiful, blue eyes. They were also one of her powers - they tricked males into things as well as her heart.

Takhorr raised a paw in hesitation, but found himself looking at her eyes. 'Khasry Range.' was all he said, still unsure of mentioning the kingdom's name. But it was close. Too close.

((URRGGH shortpost))

"I'm from Preaii"

Indarra said, looking at her paws. She missed Preaii - it was beautiful and well known. It wasn't big, but it was home.