DragonGirl10188

The Epic Duo (RWyvern and Draggie)

Takhorr ventured further into the cave and out of the rain. 'I heard there is still trouble here. Am I correct?'

((Short....Adsfjkl))

"Yeah, actually. I've heard rumors about this dragon with toxic dripping from some parts of his body. I can't be sure if they're true... but there are so many reports of him. I can hardly sleep"

Indarra shivered, looked out. She sighed and twitched her tail, pressing her legs closer to her body to get warmer. It was nice and cozy in the cave, but it was cold from the rain running into the front of the cave and hammering on the roof.

"Yeah, actually. I've heard rumors about this dragon with toxic dripping from some parts of his body. I can't be sure if they're true... but there are so many reports of him. I can hardly sleep"

Indarra shivered, looked out. She sighed and twitched her tail, pressing her legs closer to her body to get warmer. It was nice and cozy in the cave, but it was cold from the rain running into the front of the cave and hammering on the roof.

Takhorr crouched against the wall. 'I'm looking for this dragon. The great evil up North in the Khasry Range has been brought to an end and I'm now hunting for his allies, said to be spread around the main areas of the continent, the North, East, West and South. Any information about the dragon here is greatly appreciated.'

"Sorry - I'm not sure. You can go ask the settlements, they'll know. News spreads fast"

Indarra said, lying down. She put her head on her paws and watched the rain outside the entrance.

(( short ))

"Sorry - I'm not sure. You can go ask the settlements, they'll know. News spreads fast"

Indarra said, lying down. She put her head on her paws and watched the rain outside the entrance.

(( short ))

((Got lag, huh? x3))

'The settlements...where are they?' Takhorr asked.

((Unnghh...arting and sort of only 1/10th here so...shortpost.))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

(( x3. By the way - when is Leira gonna be done? Her pastel image. ))

"The nearest one is about half a mile way north. Called Serah and it's a small settlement with around 50 dragons. The next one is 2 miles away south, but it's not exactly the best. Too many crimes going on there but the dragons are nice"

Indarra explained, getting up and walking to the back of the cave. She pulled a hare out of her food pile and walked back, quickly dropping it in front of Takhorr.

"Have it"

She yawned.

(( x3. By the way - when is Leira gonna be done? Her pastel image. ))

"The nearest one is about half a mile way north. Called Serah and it's a small settlement with around 50 dragons. The next one is 2 miles away south, but it's not exactly the best. Too many crimes going on there but the dragons are nice"

Indarra explained, getting up and walking to the back of the cave. She pulled a hare out of her food pile and walked back, quickly dropping it in front of Takhorr.

"Have it"

She yawned.

((It's being done...slowly. Touched up some parts I wasn't happy with. It's been really hot recently (today was the hottest day before Christmas in two years) and I find it really hard to draw in heat. So it's being done, just very...slowly D:))

Takhorr thanked Indarra for the hare and thought out his options. He could go to Serah first and ask around there. If they had nothing to say, he'd try other settlements. The evil there had been active until a couple of years ago, so there should be some information he could use to track the enemy down. He tore a hind leg off the hare and chewed it absentmindedly. Maybe it would be an idea to let Leira know that he could be gone for a while.

(( It's 30 degrees for us ._. but that's fine c: ))

Indarra found a small hare for herself and chewed on the leg, lying down and continuing to eat. She hated the taste of wet fur, but too bad. She had food. She had a home. She had Takhorr.

((It's 9:15 in the evening for us here and my thermometer is reading 30 c - that's at the back of my room too, not near the window.))

Takhorr decided to send a telepathic message to Leira.

Leira, I may be gone for more than a week, maybe two or three. I've met up with another dragon and am currently in her cave. I'm getting as much information as possible from her and I think the best course of action would be for me to travel to Serah and continue from there. Is that clear?

((I can only wonder what Indarra is plotting...>:3))

Leira didn't respond. She looked at her paws. Pah. He didn't deserve an answer. He just treated her like a soldier, like he was way more dominant. Is that clear? it still rung in her mind.

((Just found out it reached 41 c this afternoon and the rest of the week's in the high 20's ._.))

Takhorr waited for the response that never came. He drummed his claws nervously on the ground. Leira? Can you hear me? Are you alright?

(( 34 on christmas day for us ))

Leira thought of what to tell Takhorr. About what she was worried about, or just lie. She could ask him to come home. He was ignoring her, treating her as a soldier. Just another dragon. And he loved her. He didn't anymore.

Yes, ruler

She fought back, talking in a bland voice as if she was just another serveant.

((I hate hot D8))

Takhorr sighed and leant against the cave wall. Would it be too much to ask to head back to the kingdom and notify them of my absence? I can trust you with that, I know. He paused. And just call me Takhorr. He didn't like her tone of voice, nor how she replied. Maybe she was cross about him going off by himself. If you wish, you can see Jahia to keep an eye on things. He turned around and stared at the sky. The rain was hardly letting up, and neither was the storm.

Leira didn't respond. She lay on her back and looked at the sky with a puff of air. Damn Takhorr.

Yes, Ruler Takhorr"

She murmured to him, looking at the sky.

Takhorr growled quietly. Without the 'ruler'. I'm going to go to sleep now, as there is a lot to do tomorrow. Stay safe. Takhorr yawned and lay down on the floor of Indarra's cave, feeling his eyelids becoming heavier and heavier. Tomorrow...was going to be busy.

Night, Lord Takhorr

Her voice was still bland as she lay down and closed her eyes. She'd tell the kingdom tomorrow. Everyone was settled in - they could know the next day.

(( Leira, you troll. My roleplay got approved <3. ))

Leira awoke in the morning with a yawn, blinking her dry eyes open and looked around. No one was near her. What had Takhorr asked her to do again? ... She'd remember eventually. Another yawn escaped her muzzle as she got up.

Indarra had used her magic overnight to improve Takhorr's relationship with her. He'd be practically either in love with her, or on the verge of it with the ammount she used. She was afraid she'd be unable to use it for the day. But that's what it cost.

She had crawled up and cuddled up next to him in the middle of the night. With the magic he wouldn't notice - well, it was very likely he'd not be freaked out.

Takhorr's tail flicked as he yawned and stretched. He looked sleepily around, noticing Indarra had cuddled up next to him. He smiled and stood up, trying not to wake her. The air was still moist, but the storm had moved on and the sun was shining. He'd better move onto Serah soon, but first he'd wait until Indarra had woken. Hopefully Leira had remembered to let the kingdom know why he had disappeared.

(( remember she used her special lovey dovey magic... c; ))

Indarra awoke within the next few minutes of Takhorr waking up and got onto her feet. She yawned and rubbed her shoulder against his.

''Morning, Indarra.' Takhorr nuzzled Indarra's neck. 'I have to...leave soon...but maybe we could go on a hunt first?'

((RAWR shortpost X_X))

(( our posts are too short ;.; ))

Indarra 'purred' and smiled.

"Sure, babe"

She said, sliding her tail over his for a second. She turned and exited the cave, waiting for Takhorr.