DragonGirl10188

The Epic Duo (RWyvern and Draggie)

((That's why I liek freeforms xd.png no set limit on posts))

Takhorr grinned and followed. 'Where shall we hunt?' he asked. I'll just hunt...then I really had better move on... he thought. There were big tasks at hand and he didn't want to let Leira down, though he had a strange attraction towards Indarra.

(( x3. ))

"Reach Valley - full of elk"

Indarra answered, leading him towards the valley.

(( sorry - my keyboard s being a derp... would post more ))

((Didja know that last night I had a 'DC in real life' moment?))

Elk...Takhorr had never hunted elk before, so this should be interesting. Maybe he could get a chance to show off his skills...

No. No. He had to keep his mind on the job - he was straying away from it too much. Hunt, have some food, then leave for Serah.

(( sorry - Christmas is activity killer. Our posts are too short... :c

DC in real life? o.O ))

Indarra lead Takhorr towards the valley, running with elegant strokes. She continued on until the scent of dry grass and elk ran through her nostrils. She heard bleeping from the valley below, yet she couldn't just charge in. Sneaking was her best option.

She crouched and scrambled behind one of the large boulders sitting on the edge of the valley.

((Example: I was in the kitchen and glanced at the bench where there are bowls of fruit and stuff - just a glance. And it just so happened that there was a yellow apple behind a red one and one of those green net fruit bags at the front.

My reaction?

'OMG a Holly! Better grab it before anyone else does!'))

Takhorr copied Indarra's moves, except he chose another location in the opposite direction to hide. He peered over the edge of the valley. There there were the elk. Each one a lot heavier than he was. Hunting them would be interesting.

((And I redesigned Kyzaro :3))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

(( xd.png. I did that with a mango... damn I want a gold. Oooh - what does he look like now? ))

Indarra watched Takhorr move, then she clawed the ground in a 'signal', nodded her head once then sprinted out. The unsuspecting elks bleeped at her when she came close enough, but she had already started chasing a small doe in the direction of Takhorr.

((Liek dis (No wings in this shot).))

Takhorr crouched, watching the doe running towards him. Closer and closer...he growled softly and edged himself to the best position for a pounce. Then he leapt, landing on the doe's head and knocking it over, long enough for him to wrap his antennae around its throat, holding it in place.

(( smexy ))

Indarra quickly helped him finish it off, licking the blood of the elk from her lips and looking around for any deer that wanted to protect it. Nothing. They had all ran. She yawned and took a bite from it's flank.

((And guess whut? I started storyboarding the graphic novel, with the confirmed title of 'Scarred' biggrin.gif))

Takhorr started working on the chest of the doe, as he enjoyed gnawing on the rib bones. He glanced at the sky. It was light now, which meant he should be moving on soon. And Leira...how was Leira doing?

(( coolio C: ))

Leira didn't realise she had fallen asleep again until her eyelids blinked open and a yawn escaped her maw. Blinking her eyes, she still tried to remember what Takhorr had told her to do. Eh. It probably wasn't important. She was mad at him anyway

"Nice kill, hun"

Indarra said, chewing some more meat.

((Uh oh...Lanky's mad and he's out to get you for killing him!

user posted image

Better run.))

Takhorr smiled. 'Easy. I've taken down bigger things before.' He pulled off a hunk of flesh and decided to ask Leira how things were doing.

Leira? Have you told the residents why I've gone? I'll be traveling further Eastward in a bit.

(( the image isn't coming up LOL. I think Lanky died again

NVM. ohnohe'sgonnakillme sobsob.

Carly looks epic. ))

Leira heard his message, but she took awhile to respond. Gah. What to say? She couldn't lie to him, but he'd be mad if she didn't. She sighed and told a lie.

I have told them Lord

Edited by DragonGirl10188

((Hehe...that's part of the first panel in Scarred.>:3

And thank you biggrin.gif So glad I got the shoulder done |D Started work on the body now. Reaaaally in an arty mood - I think I may just have broken out of this year long art block.))

Takhorr smiled to himself. Leira was always reliable. Fantastic work, Leira. I hope things aren't to hard on you over there? But she still had that tone - and addressing him as 'Lord'...she'll get over it. He bent over the kill and took out some more bites. 'I need to carry on my travels soon, Indarra...'

(( Same biggrin.gif I've had art block for awhile now. 'tis annoying. Especially since I've gotten like, no commissions since I opened them. ))

Leira didn't answer. Nope - she wasn't going to lie anymore. She just wouldn't talk. With a swallow, she rubbed her nose and quickly lifted off for a flight.

"All right... I'll be at my cave if you need me"

Indarra said, bending over and nuzzling his muzzle.

(( our posts are so short :\ ))

((RAWR, I'll give ye something to draw. Do Takhorr!))

Takhorr returned the nuzzle with his own, gazing deep into Indarra's eyes. How he wanted to stay with her...just one more day...but life is full of hard choices and this was one. He had to find the enemy. He lowered his head in a sign of farewell, then started walking in the desired direction, looking back at Indarra.

((I know...but shortie posts are easier to type biggrin.gif))

(( He's so hard D: RAWR. but fine. that'll be $50 please. ))

Indarra smiled and said her goodbye as he left. She bit her lip and pretended to be petrified he was leaving. She waved with one paw then turned and stalked off, squaring her shoulders in fake sorrow. She continued on.

Leira needed to find him.

He was becoming a memory. He was leaving for awhile. She couldn't bare it, she couldn't bare him going for these long months. She couldn't bare talking to him through telepathic chats.

Leira spread her wings and with a few flaps, was up in the air. Following his faint scent, she continued on. She needed to see him. Something felt bad. Something was here with her. She just... needed to get to him.

((Butbutbut how about an IOU for a messy lineaged Silver egg from Venustus and Exaestuo? :3))

Takhorr returned the wave and sighed. How he did like her...

He scrambled up a steep incline, reaching the crest and perched on a boulder. He could see in the distance a massive lake that looked like a sea - the Thurin Reservoir. Beyond lay the mountains of the Khasry Range, where Lankharra once ruled with an iron fist. To the East, there was a huge expanse of green. The Eijuani forest, home to the Eastern dragons, primarily Eijuani, who of which the Forest was named after.

(( nunu, it's fine. you get eet for freeeee~ ))

Leira continued on, using all her might to go as fast as she could. She could feel that Takhorr was in trouble. How exactly? Well, she didn't know a bit. Her instincts told her. Instincts. The thing that had kept her alive all these years. She sighed and pushed on. Wow. She'd passed a lot of land. Her energy was fading though, and Takhorr's scent continued to get stronger.

((OO thank yooooouuuuuuu))

Takhorr looked down at the drop before him, leading into the forest. He took a breath, crouched and leapt, spreading his wings and gliding down to the trees. He landed in the branches with a crash. Small critters and dragons fled at the sight and sound of the large dragon. Takhorr jumped down from the tree to the ground. He peered around the forest keenly. It was hard to tell his exact position from down here. Maybe it would help if he climbed a tree every so often.

Takhorr's scent grew stronger, and Leira pushed on, following him without any troubles. She tried to figure out why something felt so wrong around her, but Takhorr's body appeared quickly. She spotted him in one of the forests and dived down, crash landing behind him. Rising onto her claws and folding her wings, she looked at him.

"Takhorr.... Something's wrong"

(( Leira - you crazy. ))

Takhorr jumped when he heard a dragon crash-land behind him, whipping around and baring his teeth. He immediately looked surprised when he realized it was Leira. 'Leira! What are you doing here?'

"There was something following me... I felt it"

Leira noticed she was standing in a patch of sunlight... with the sun right above... her. She looked down at her almost black shadow and blinked.

"My shadow! My shadow followed me!"

(( XDXD. she means there should be no shadow since she's directly under sunlight in a patch of sun... and her shadow is almost completely black lawl. ))

((user posted image RAWR))

Takhorr raised a brow in confusion. 'So? Everyone has one.' He jumped up a log and looked at Leira. 'Is that why you came?'

Leira literally facepalmed herself, then looked up at Takhorr.

"No silly, I mean I shouldn't have one. I'm directly under light - and look, it's black. It's meant to be dark green if it's on grass"

She pointed at his shadow, well, lack of. He had nothing under his body. She did.