TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Is there any way for the new dragon drop to be extended from 24 hours to 48 hours so that player who have just go there first halloween dragons and have filled there quota have a chance of them hatching and having room to get the new dragon?

A lot of people could miss out .Kind regards Me

Not really. Halloween is traditionally a 24 hour drop, because it's about greed--grab as much as you can. You could always get rid of some of the halloween dragons you caught from past years and get them next year, since htey'll be around then.

blink.gif Ok now I'm confused, I just went on the main page of the dc & there was a white flower,clicked on it & it was in my trick/treats!!

I really love the costumes of the dragons. Especially the Stripe ones <3 lol

Thanks TJ and the spriters! Can't wait to see how the new halloween dragons will look like. I wonder how many I am able to catch ninja.gif

Also, yay for mor ToT items! laugh.gif

I love the fact that the Misfits have a troll mask <3

Got 46 ToT's... I'll wait and get the remaining 11 tomorr...uh, later today...

Can someone explain me how this new Halloween egg drop happens? Someone told me that for this day all other eggs are taken away from biomes and abandoned page?! Is it truth? And will we be able to abandon allour other eggs on this day?

Has anyone noticed the broken link in the event? When exploring the stalls, I click on the "Hot foods stall" and it send me to the "Spice/dye merchant stall"... The same things happens when I click the "Head back to the square" link. It sends me right back to the Spice/dye stall.

Edited by Laurie Ann

Awesome event just a pitty I cant get my hands on the past year halloween dragons have spent 30 mins in the abandoned area and from the like atleast 35 halloween eggs that went by I couldn't grab even 1 (evrytime got the try as you might sentence :<) my friend had the same thing t.t. Or do you need something special to be able to grab an old halloween dragon?

Awesome event just a pitty I cant get my hands on the past year halloween dragons have spent 30 mins in the abandoned area and from the like atleast 35 halloween eggs that went by I couldn't grab even 1 (evrytime got the try as you might sentence :<) my friend had the same thing t.t. Or do you need something special to be able to grab an old halloween dragon?

No, you don`t need anythin special. Try when there are the least peoplw there. I got 3 marrows and 1 pumpkin from AP

Is anyone else having trouble clicking on the TOT Items when they're at the bottom of the page?

I end up having to refresh a couple times until the item moves to a different spot for it to even be clickable.

Some updates:

24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!

Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.

Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

Thank you so much TJ! I've finally got the last item in Aliset's event! Also thank you everyone for nicely Halloween event, I'm having so much fun! <3

Now time to hunt the new 24 items! (I'm still missing some old ones though xd.png)

Edited by InvisiblePeace

Has anyone noticed the broken link in the event? When exploring the stalls, I click on the "Hot foods stall" and it send me to the "Spice/dye merchant stall"... The same things happens when I click the "Head back to the square" link. It sends me right back to the Spice/dye stall.

That happens if you use the browser back button. you have to use the link in the page to go back to the previous page.

EDIT:

user posted imageohmy.gif Beautiful!!

Edited by xeyla

Can someone explain me how this new Halloween egg drop happens? Someone told me that for this day all other eggs are taken away from biomes and abandoned page?! Is it truth? And will we be able to abandon allour other eggs on this day?

from now until november 1st, the previous years halloween releases are breedable, and they can give a breeder up to 4 eggs, but only one is able to be kept and the rest go straight to the AP for others to catch.

On 31st, this years new dragon will be released, it's eggs will take over all the biomes so you should have a chance of getting one or two. They will only be available for 24 hrs, and only Cb for this year. They will not breed until next halloween week.

make sense?

I've spent hours on that page to get the dragons. You just have to keep trying because just about everyone on the AP is after those eggs.

I tried and tried for hours to snag a pumpkin on the AP and finally got 2 after I switched my browser to Chrome, cleared my cache, defragmented and moved from stalking the top left slot to the next slot to the right. Less competition, I think. Good luck!

I also love the costumes! Who knew dragons had such a sense of humor? I like the horse dragons masquerading as neglected and the hens dressed up as roosters! Very funny!

Edited by Meyer

Halloween release lasts for one day. It's like a normal release: you get mass drops in the biomes, but instead of eggs dropping in just one biome they are dropping in every biome. The only place where you won't be able to find them is AP:

I think that I've found everything in the story now... And I'm still grabbing stuff from the trick or treating (I haven't really counted how many I've found this far though, I'm too lazy for that, I just click them when I see a new one). ^^

And I still have nine of my old Halloween dragons left to breed until I'm done breeding this year. :3

Some updates:
  • 24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!
  • Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.
  • Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

More treats! Thanks TJ09! biggrin.gif

I've completed the quest, anyone who wants help can PM me [if you're that desperate]. Loving all the new sprites too :3

I don't like spiders or eyeballs. And now I have four of them collectively. Plz, no moar. ;_____;

Actually am not a fan of anything scary or spooky. Only part I don't like about the ToTing event is getting the gross items. xP