TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I don't like spiders or eyeballs. And now I have four of them collectively. Plz, no moar. ;_____;

Actually am not a fan of anything scary or spooky. Only part I don't like about the ToTing event is getting the gross items. xP

Uh-huh, I currently have 3 eye balls and two spiders and I'm still not over with ToT. But I do agree with you: eyeballs in combination with that severed finger are creepy.

I hunt for the treats on the Account page or on the actual Trick or treat collection page, that way I just have to refresh it and click. They're both small pages for me, which makes the treats easily visible.

The eyeball kinda freaked me out but the moth is cute (I really hope there's a super fuzzy/fluffy moth since moths are my favourite insect. ;; )

Thank you everyone who replied to help me about not being able to get the scales item in Aliset event! Looks like it must have been a bug, since after the update, I finally got the option to obtain it! I'm really grateful for your kindness! smile.gif

Thank you TJ for fixing the issue!

I had an issue with a couple of ToT's that kept popping up AFTER I already got them and were in my inventory. Had to refresh several times until a new one showed up. >.>

54 treats so far. I believe I only have a few more to go; I sure love collecting them though.

Oh my! The new costumes are amazing. I was sooooo confused when I saw the first sunrise on my scroll this morning! Love the male silver, the geode, the magi, all of them really! Oh, and I forgot to mention the stripes turning into kitties! I love them all, but especially the black one!

And more items to hunt. That is fun!

Now I am just hoping that we don't lose power from the massive hurricane/storm that is headed our way. If I miss the new eggs I will be most disappointed! Two years ago for the marrows my internet was down and it was only through the kindness of two wonderful gifters that I ended up with any CBs of those.

Edited by purplehaze

Currently 43 treats found . So far my favourite one is the little mouse (At least I think it's a mouse?) smile.gif .

I hope to collect them all soon . :3

Currently haz 48. o3o I want to see this wolf one everyone is mentioning! Can't wait to get it. biggrin.gif

I really like the rainbow seahorse one. :3

Edit: Ah hell, another eyeball. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Varekis

Edit: Ah hell, another eyeball. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LOL. xd.png Looks like my eyeballs are serving their purpose rather well. laugh.gif

It was such a nice surprise to see more ToT's and costumes. Thanks TJ and the Spriters. Really well done, you just can't beat spreading out the holiday spirit. This event is full of surprises. ^^

The new costumes look so awesome!

The stripes look so cute ^^

And new treats! Awesome!

xd.png I thought I had gotten all the ToTs, none had showed up for a while - I got none yesterday, strangely enough - and today I just got another. It didn't look like I had gotten them all but none were showing up, so...

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My Turpentines are finally happy - thank you TJ and spriters!! The Ice looks pretty creepy too.. and the Misfit Trolls xd.png

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Now off to hunt more ToT..!

Edited by Flamemynx

xd.png I thought I had gotten all the ToTs, none had showed up for a while - I got none yesterday, strangely enough - and today I just got another. It didn't look like I had gotten them all but none were showing up, so...

The newer ones were only just introduced earlier. ^^

My Misfit Pygmy has a new name.

Enter...Troll Face Pygmy!

Love it xd.png

Edit: Gahh stop with the severed-body-parts thing! I opened a page to come face-to-face with an eyeball of all things!

Although I'm loving the various animals. The robot spider, black widow (the one with thin legs), griffon, mouse/rat, bird, horse, centipede and gecko are proving to be my favourites. Yesh, I have a big soft spot for spiders and the like. I'm weird owo

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I just got a new ToT! Yay, they're back!

Sounds like more dragons have costumes, too - off to look at my scroll!