TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

i think 54.

I think there's actually 57.

Just missing 11 here!

Im enjoying the ToT and the Haunting of Aliset so far. Well done, it is amazing!

However I am having problems finding the haunting of aliset item that looks like a pile of coins...

does anyone know where in the town this can be found?

Did the trick-or-treating stop? I got up to 33 items and they're not appearing for me anymore.

Edit: Duh. Just read back in the thread.

Okay so is there a distinction between who gets the angry faced pumpkin badge and who gets the friendly faced one?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Does anyone know why there are different pumpkin baskets? My basket has vampire teeth. Maybe because out of all my dragons, I have more vampires than the others? Just a thought. Maybe the pumpkin thing is random. smile.gif

Im enjoying the ToT and the Haunting of Aliset so far. Well done, it is amazing!

However I am having problems finding the haunting of aliset item that looks like a pile of coins...

does anyone know where in the town this can be found?

in the tavern. if i remember right.

Does anyone know why there are different pumpkin baskets? My basket has vampire teeth. Maybe because out of all my dragons, I have more vampires than the others? Just a thought. Maybe the pumpkin thing is random. smile.gif

The baskets are randomly coded to each person's scroll in the same way the snowangel wing colours were. I have the happy basket. :3

57 I think

Ahh thank you ^^ Hopefully I'll find them all before I go to the movies this afternoon xd.pngsmile.gif

WB

The baskets are randomly coded to each person's scroll in the same way the snowangel wing colours were. I have the happy basket. :3

Thank you! It's just another fun surprise in this Halloween event. smile.gif

Am I the only one who clicks on the cute Holidays eggs even though I know im egglocked? smile.gif

*raises hand* And I have all the holidays I want for now anyway...

Did we get more ToT candy? Because I could have sworn I had all 33 but I just picked up two more.

More candy for your bucket!

I don't know if this hasn't been said yet, but there are not only 33 items for the ToT around the DC site! I have all 33 and yet there are some that I don't have that others do, so looking at that, I'm concluding that there are at least 34 items, maybe even more than that.

there are 57 by now.
Edited by StarSea

*raises hand* And I have all the holidays I want for now anyway...

Did we get more ToT candy? Because I could have sworn I had all 33 but I just picked up two more.

there are 57 by now. smile.gif

Edited by hopeitallaway

36 out of 57. I just got the Wolf head. I got the little green spider when I got on my scroll this morning, and the little green betel ^^

WB

oh my god the cat on the pumpkin ToT is my favourite now. Such a cutie. <3

Going to collect the rest later after I've gotten some sleep though.