TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I'm not entirely sure if I read your post correctly but I'll try answer based on what I think you're saying:

Since you have no trophy, your limit for eggs is four. Regardless of whether it's Halloween or pre-Halloween, this number doesn't change.

Assuming all your slots are free on Halloween and you don't trade, that means you can catch up to four new Halloween eggs. If you want all four egg slots to be open in time, you can still hold four eggs now and have them hatch on time (though I'd suggest incubate if you grab any more 7d eggs at this point).

Does that make sense? Is that what you were asking?

That makes complete sense and you did read it correctly.

could you imagine for 2012 Halloween either werewolf dragon, or slender dragon. slender dragon, RUN!!

EDIT: it would be cool to have a Werewolf dragon.

Edited by zorua9

Did the trick-or-treating stop? I got up to 33 items and they're not appearing for me anymore.

Edit: Duh. Just read back in the thread.

Okay so is there a distinction between who gets the angry faced pumpkin badge and who gets the friendly faced one?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by SplashRaptor

Bah! Send some of your multiclutch fortune my way =P Out of the ones I've bred this season, I was surprised with a couple single egg breedings.

Come on dragons, I want to help spread the holiday fortune too...

Wish I could send you some breeding luck, I've only had 3 single-egg clutches so far, but hope I haven't jinxed it now, lol.

My Marrows gave 2- 4-egg clutches, 3- 3-egg clutches, 2- 2egg clutches, and one single, so far, and my SW's gave one 2-egg clutch and one single.

Only bred one Pumpkin pair so far, and that actually only had one egg, but that's 3 out of 11 breedings, (with no horrible no-egg results, which I hope won't occur to anyone,) and I do hope the rest of my pairings will produce multiples, when I have room to do them.

I seem to recall previous year's breedings being a lot suckier, but then my memory sucks, too, lol.

There seem to be a fair number of Halloween eggs appearing on the AP, at least the last times I've peeked, and on the Community thread as well, so hopefully everyone will be happy with their hauls.

@Classycal and Magdalen

I think that Green blob is ectoplasm (think something like Slimer from Ghostbusters)

Thank you!

@zorua9.. What is a "slender" dragon and why would that be Halloween-y?

I am thanking all spriters, writers, idea suppliers and executers of this lovely event a 1000 times - I truly enoy myself playing Aliset and collecting trick or treat items! smile.gif

Some updates:

• 24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!
  • Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.
  • Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

could you imagine for 2012 Halloween either werewolf dragon, or slender dragon. slender dragon, RUN!!

EDIT: it would be cool to have a Werewolf dragon.

OMG I think I might do a slender dragon on my next request now...

(there goes my dragon of a thousand tails... oh well ^^)

@Classycal

your going to kill me later in life for bringing this monster into your life...

but... read this then play a where's waldo with image searching slenderman.. or download the game. (guess you could watch the youtube series too) but ya then. You will truly know.

EDIT: oh snap! time for me to go hunting again!!!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Thanks for the update TJ!!

Just grabbed a new one wub.gif

Some updates:

24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!

Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.

Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

Just saw a new trick or treat, got on here to post!! Thanks!!

EDIT: Purple males are glitched images!

Edited by sunsteps88

Ooooo, thanks for the extra's, TJ and spriters!

I came here because I just found a critter on a dragon page, lol.

I guess we're picking up the bugs, lol, or arachnids, as the case may be.

Edit: I is STILL the Typo Queen!

Edited by Syphoneira

Just what I needed, TJ- another excuse to stay up instead of going to bed. Thanks. And when I say, "Thanks," I mean, "You're evil and it's all your fault I have sleep issues." xd.png

I was just about to post that I just grabbed a new ToT item when I saw TJ's post.

Thanks for the update! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ. I wan hoping for some more ToT items. smile.gif

Should Misfits be on a white background?

~

Check out the Sunset and Sunrise dragons x3 They make rather cute/majestic Moonstone and Sunstone dragons laugh.gif

Edit: So glad that Stripes have decided to join in on the fun

The Christmas Magi's look so cool, but scary with those headpieces on xd.png

This Halloween event just gets better and better wub.gif

Thank you so much to TJ, and all who have made this happen! smile.gifwub.gifsmile.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Yay for more TOT items 8D looking forward to seeing more costumes on the dragons, if there are any more planned <3

Thanks for showing that, Deathcry, the Geodes are MARVELOUS!

Too bad we couldn't get those as Alts!

Edit: just saw the Purples - squared!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iefDe

(Have to click on it, don't know if we're supposed to show even adults as 'view'.)

Edited by Syphoneira

THANK YOU so much for even more fun! smile.gif

Some of the newly dressed dragons seem to have a none transparent background tough wink.gif

Thanks for showing that, Deathcry, the Geodes are MARVELOUS!

Too bad we couldn't get those as Alts!

You're welcome!

And you're so right =O

It would be awesome get different naturally forming minerals to be represented by Alt Geodes ninja.gif

I love that the male Silvers have decided to join their female counterparts by donning a mask and cape tongue.gif

Edit: Purples must be getting into their costumes as we speak laugh.gif

I'm just chock full of typos in my excitement

Edited by DeathCry

Some updates:
  • 24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!
  • Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.
  • Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

Awesome. Are the items in the first set still available? I had one left to go, but I just got one of the new ones.