TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

There were 33 ToT items and TJ added another 24 more so that should be 57 total ToT.

ok thank you ! biggrin.gif

Are Chrome users finding the new ToT items? I am a Firefox user but my brother uses Chrome on his computer. He collected the first 33 without a problem but he says any of the new ToTs are not showing up for him. I have already got 3 myself... Any idea what's going on?

It's Hen's-bane as I said 2 posts up.

Thank you! The posts have been moving pretty fast, so I didn't see that at all ohmy.gif

(I think I was struggling to word the question for a good minute. Lol)

Edit: Oh, I did see your post. I just had no idea that those were the names of flowers blink.gif

Edit2: I was looking up nightshade on wikipedia, but didn't have luck finding that one xP

Edited by DeathCry

Sweet, more ToT items!

@lanette: I'm using Chrome, and I just found my first of the new ToT items just fine--that's how I knew to come here!

Are Chrome users finding the new ToT items? I am a Firefox user but my brother uses Chrome on his computer. He collected the first 33 without a problem but he says any of the new ToTs are not showing up for him. I have already got 3 myself... Any idea what's going on?

Chrome works for me. I've got 4 or so so far of the new batch

Oh awesome, new costumes too. :D /scrolls through them

The misfits, lol! So fitting ;)

The sunsets look good as sunstones! Sunrises look great in "moonstone blue". o:

Zorro silvers <3

Edit: Thanks ruby :) I didn't see the update. ^^"

Edited by Varekis

I've read that at least one of the ToTs may be hard to see - a bouncing mouse treat, apparently.

Maybe that's what's showing on his, only hard to see?

Edit: just got a raven, or a crow with, I think, something in it's beak, only I can't make out what it might be.

Has anyone else got one yet and have any ideas?

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm on chrome and have no probs.

Tho' I've yet to see a bouncy mouse treat lol

Love all the costumes... but the Pillow is still my all time fav!!!

Thank you! The posts have been moving pretty fast, so I didn't see that at all ohmy.gif

(I think I was struggling to word the question for a good minute. Lol)

Edit: Oh, I did see your post. I just had no idea that those were the names of flowers blink.gif

Edit2: I was looking up nightshade on wikipedia, but didn't have luck finding that one xP

Hen's Bane is the "witch's flower" for those who are interested.

Also I just found a wolf, and I love it. Not a bad sprite.

Edited by Ashywolf

yay...just grabbed a green bug and a griffon, more bling stuffs

my purple male seems to be trying to make up for my lack of summoning success as well - sweet

34 items in the village, 33 items for the Trick or Treats.

I have 35.(for ToT) :I

Edited by Eni desu

yay...just grabbed a green bug and a griffon, more bling stuffs

my purple male seems to be trying to make up for my lack of summoning success as well - sweet

Yes I thought the purple looked like a GoN but no one seemed to be saying so, so it made me unsure.

Very pleased with the new disguises, love the stripes !

And I'm so pleased we still have treats to collect. Yay !

I have 35.(for ToT) :I

At the time they posted that, 33 was the max for ToT. New items have been added since~

amg the Geodes! <3! I wish that were a permanent alt! it's so gorgeous! ;3

Some updates:
  • 24 new treats have been added. Time to get back to hunting!
  • Some breeds of dragon have decided to join in the festivities by dressing up for the occasion.
  • Bugs involving obtaining certain items in the adventure event have been fixed.

Quoting TJ's update for the new page.

Some really great work this year! (I managed to miss ToT previously >< )

Now if only we had a Dragon with a Vampire Hunter D costume... biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh and love the glowstick treat, we used to use those every year when I was little smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

My alt Winter Magi aren't dressed. =o Heh. I was hoping they'd get 'normal' for several days. :3

Has anyone found any eyeballs yet? ^^;

I was doing my random refreshing when I see a new halloween treat appear! ohmy.gif I was thinking, "What the...? I thought there was only 33?" I come to the thread and see the new news, and was all, "Ah! That would explain it!" xd.png More hunting time! And the Sunrise/Sunset dragons are really cool! Same goes for the now golden/popcorn(?) Geode xd.png Thanks TJ and spriters for the new treats and dressed-up dragons! :3

My alt Winter Magi aren't dressed. =o Heh. I was hoping they'd get 'normal' for several days. :3

Has anyone found any eyeballs yet? ^^;

Yeah. An eyeball was my first one of this set of treats.

Edit: just got a raven, or a crow with, I think, something in it's beak, only I can't make out what it might be.

Has anyone else got one yet and have any ideas?

its holding an eyeball :3