Jemindra

Plushies!

It's funny how people talk about the wings a lot while I've actually been working on some plush dragonwing keyrings. I won't post them here since it's not really DC related but you can find them on my DA page ^^

Finally I'm done with them.

user posted image

Female Silver Male Silver

Their sizes are

9" tall

26" long(over all size)

They are for sale. So please make an offer.

This is a dragon Sprites by Kitoxa from the Dragon Cave

Offers start at 15.00 each

Female $

Male $

Any questions please note or message me.

Other facts about these plush. They have bendable tails and hand painted eyes.

Part of the profits from these two plush goes to Kitoxa the original artist!

Sorry I'm not to talkative but I just got back from the doctors and so I'm a bit tired!

... I so wish I wasn't broke at the moment. I would snitch those up in a HEARTBEAT. I collect stuffed animals and dragons rule my life. xd.png -points at walls with dragon paintings all over them- Gah, maybe next time.. those two are SO cute.

At the moment all the plushies are sold directly from the maker to the buyer so no shop for them as they are more or less a comission type thing.

I'd still like to see a beanie .... of a cute little white hatchie... but I think Mama Dove might eat me if I got a beanie of one of her babies before she did.

Hey.

user posted image

This little scamp appeared today. He thinks it's funny to push keys while I'm typing. Oh, we'll see how long that lasts...

Looks like it got bent a little funny in shipping, but it's still awesome. He'll live on top of my clock radio as soon as I can find a new place to put the Yoshi sitting there now.

well today me and my cusin were just being our random selves walking home half outa breath from running most of the way and look at what had come ^^

yep the female vampire plushie she's so cute X) lol my cusin liked the buble rap cuz her heads in the wrong place when it comes to vampire dragons dry.gif BUT SHE'S SO FREACKING CUTE lol she has found an exelent fit next to my plushies lol can you see her? or is she blending in to well with the symiese plushie?

user posted image

tried getting it so the camera on my phone wouldnt pick up the suns light coming in from my window but it failed epicly xd.png i didnt even have the room lights on xd.png

she arived in one piece and actualy her cloth is much like my little cheetah pluchie's cloth *the cheetahs name is kimba i dont think you can see him in this pitcher tho he's rite next to the red stripe of my shadow plush, but his head is blending with a beane baby dragon xd.png.*

I'm not much of a plushie collector as they tend to get eaten by my dog, but I would love beanies of the whites, vamps, and a few off the progress list. Sorta like how TY's Silver (I have that one) is with the stiff legs so you can make it stand/sit, but the beanie body for more loveable poses. Is that plausible?

well today me and my cusin were just being our random selves walking home half outa breath from running most of the way and look at what had come ^^

yep the female vampire plushie she's so cute X) lol my cusin liked the buble rap cuz her heads in the wrong place when it comes to vampire dragons  dry.gif  BUT SHE'S SO FREACKING CUTE lol she has found an exelent fit next to my plushies lol can you see her? or is she blending in to well with the symiese plushie?

user posted image

tried getting it so the camera on my phone wouldnt pick up the suns light coming in from my window but it failed epicly xd.png i didnt even have the room lights on xd.png

she arived in one piece and actualy her cloth is much like my little cheetah pluchie's cloth *the cheetahs name is kimba i dont think you can see him in this pitcher tho he's rite next to the red stripe of my shadow plush, but his head is blending with a beane baby dragon xd.png.*

omg your so lucky biggrin.gif

super cute!

Edited by ElizabethAsamoto

@ KaiserYoshi: Since he's not fully stuffed you could probably bend him back a bit smile.gif

@ blackwlof: Wow, it arrived pretty fast ^^ I'm glad you like it.

I'm trying to afford taking an additional summer course at my college, and thus need book money. happy.gif;

I like winters, but they're not my absolute favourite, so I'd like to offer this guy for sale, pending speaking to the sprite artist so I can see what stipulations he was originally sold under, so I can follow them as well. smile.gif

user posted image

Would anyone be interested in re-homing this guy? He's really quite wonderful, and the perfect size for hugging. Again, this is pending once I hear from the sprite artist. ^^; I've already contacted them, but I'm just waiting to hear back, so this post is really just a 'feeler.'

DEAR GOD D: I LOVE WINTERS

If you can sell it I'll buy it! I have money!

Send me a pm after you hear from the artist. PLEASE.

I love plushie/beanie things. They're cute and fluffy.

Goikuchan what materal did you use for the plushie? I'm thinking of making my own because i pretty much have no chance of buying one over the internet. xd.png Also, what are the eyes made out of?

Which plush do you mean Brightstar? Because it really depends on what I can find at that moment. I usually try to use soft fabrics like fleece and velvet. I sometimes buy the fabrics online too to get the right colors ^^

The eyes are done with transferpaper. It's a special kind of paper that can be used to transfer logos and pictures on T-shirts and textile. All you have to do is print the eyes on the paper, cut them out, peel of the back and iron them onto the plush. The back of the paper is sticky and if you've ironed it on it start's to feel more rubber-like. It doesn't stick to all fabrics though.. Anything flat should work.

Edited by Goikuchan

Just throwing in my 2 cents here... Ordering and selling 500 plushies doesn't seem like it would be a big issue. I know I'd buy one of each, at the very least.

I agree that some members could handle the shipping of merchandise. Perhaps have one person handle plushies, another handle t-shirts, another coffee mugs, etc.

I would gladly help out with that, considering currently, I have no job, I'm pregnant AND diabetic, so after my baby is born, I'm going to have NOTHING to do but watch her... and I am one of those people who needs distractions.

Even though I will be having a crying baby, I will go nuts without something fun to do. I'll have enough chores, I'll need something I enjoy and this would be perfect.

Anyways, just my thoughts... biggrin.gif

EDIT: I should probably read the entire thread before posting... just ignore me... like I said, pregnant so the aireheadedness is sorta ruling my life right now... unsure.gif

Edited by babydabblemlp

...Oh, by the way, are there any winter plushies selling? >_>

Not before I do. >>

... The daydream/vine/split/sunset/sunrise/water... MINE.

If I can get the money for materials this summer, I could try my hand at making smaller beanies. I know I want a TY styled white, guardian, and daydream.

That is, if I get permission from the makers first.

If I can get the money for materials this summer, I could try my hand at making smaller beanies. I know I want a TY styled white, guardian, and daydream.

That is, if I get permission from the makers first.

I'll be making Guaridans, both stiff and beanie.

I'll be making Guaridans, both stiff and beanie.

Then I will buy one off you once I get myself some money and a paypal account. *adds to list of commissions wanted this summer*

Good lord, I wish I had more than $22. >_<

Good lord, I wish I had more than $22. >_<

My aim will be to make economical plushies, so you might be able to afford one. Not many can afford $60+ for a plush.