Skellybones

Amber Eyes - Accepting

((I call finding Jack *evilface*))

Anaya finally came to the Pack base. It was a nice clearing, and she was confident Iva would settle in nicely. Leaving the younger wolf to explore a bit on her own, Anaya went over to where she had left her weapons. She clumsily scooped them up in her furred arms and stowed them in the hollowed out tree she always put them. Mentally cursing her lack of thumbs, she bounded up onto a large boulder to rest from her transformation.

Edited by Moonbeam22

Well, so far it seemed as though no one had really noticed her, which was rather odd. After all, as much as she hated others of her species, they had incredibly good senses of smell- Anna let out a yelp of surprise as another wolf ran into her line of sight, snarling at her and demanding to know her business on their territory. The other wolf was very large and black in color, with menacing yellow eyes. Just her type, really. The scary-looking types always screamed the loudest when you beat them down. Still, that wasn't the time for that. Whimpering, the lightly colored wolf bowed her head submissively, trying to look as pathetic as possible. "...ah...privet..." her tail slipped between her legs, finishing off the rather terrified look "...I...I am lost...my pack...I do not know vhat happened to zem..." Her accent was thick as she spoke (despite the fact that she learned English in Britain, giving her a British accent when speaking rather than a Russian one. Her parents, having been born and raised in the Soviet Union, had spoke with a Russian accent. As a child, Anna had spent long hours learning how to copy the accent perfectly and would often use it as an alibi to get out of bad situations, even before becoming a werewolf.). Whimpering again, she took a small step toward the larger wolf, still in a submissive pose.

Yindol growled, a low note rumbling in her throat. "If you truly came from a pack, you would know not to cross another s boundaries without asking for permission from the alpha." She smelt the wolf, then tilted her head in curiosity. "Have I met you before? Your scent is... faintly familiar." Her tone was still warning, a mix of anger and annoyance.

((I would say so >:D))

((sorry guys my Internet went funny a few days ago and loads of my posts were cancelled so I've deleted them all apart from two))

Kaoru looked around, she knew she had heard something but wasn't sure where from, she sniffed and listened harder, it came from somewhere in front of her

–———————

Jack lay on his bed bouncing a tennis ball on the ceiling. He was bored, he would go into the forest but he'd been grounded, this may sound as if he wouln't ever sneak out if he was grounded but it was not. The only reason he wasn't sneaking out now was that he needed money, badly, he wanted a knife. That was all he wanted, his room was fairly empty, save his bookshelf full of werewolf and vampire books, his chest of drawers,his CD player, his backpack lying on the floor and his bed, not including the box of CD's under his bed or the little matchbox filled with odds and ends that he'd collected over the years. There was a knock on his door

"come in" he said lazily, the door opened, he looked at the person standing there, it was the girl from upstairs, 'I might just have something to do this afternoon after all' he thought, he smiled at her, the one that always got him what he wanted, he winked his good eye and stood up

"was there something you wanted?" she looked about 13 and returned his smile flirtily, he let her in and locked the door after her.

((just keepin it real guys

There u go wyvern))

Edited by Awsomeamazingam

((Shadowwolf, reply to Raven))

Iva looked around, taking this as the perfect time to explore. She sniffed around a bit, getting used to the feel of the forest ground and smells. She turned over a small, but heavy branch to find a bunch of squirming insects and leaped back in surprise. Then she turned the log back over and carried on exploring.

((Check my previous comment ^^))

Merana blinked at Raven. "I was going... home..." She watched him act something new out. "Fear? Well, generally, when a werewolf looks... annoyed, I don't go trying to annoy him or her even more. I figured you wanted me to go..." She looked at the werewolf, watching him carefully.

Yindol growled, a low note rumbling in her throat. "If you truly came from a pack, you would know not to cross another s boundaries without asking for permission from the alpha." She smelt the wolf, then tilted her head in curiosity. "Have I met you before? Your scent is... faintly familiar." Her tone was still warning, a mix of anger and annoyance.

((I would say so >:D))

((You mean this?))

((Well...))

Alexis held a bag full of food and ran for her life. She was starving, so she took some apples and bread from a little stall in the park. Sadly, a man walking his dog spotted her stealing and called the police, so she started to run and finally dared to stop in the forest near the town. She gasped for air and sat down next to an old oak. Alexis was tired and she thought, that there is no threat for her in the forest. But wait... was that a howl? And another... where was she anyway? Alexis was lost in a forest full of wolves. She dropped the bag, thinking that if she hadn't stolen it, then she wouldn't be here. In the bushes, one pair of eyes started to glare at her. She was alone and there was nobody to help, if the owner of the eyes would have attacked.

((Yeah, i'm a newbie in roleplaying... unsure.gif ))

Tony slowly emerged from the brush, watching Kaoru intently through hazel eyes. She seemed mildly wary, though that was nothing new. Pausing, he sniffed a few times before beginning a slow circle around her. "You are not from Golten's pack," he observed, taking her in from different angles. Bit young for his tastes. Ah well.

Doug blinked at Golten, shaking his head. "You can't possibly be expecting me to train a nine year old. How much dexterity can they possibly hope to achieve? Those stubby fingers... Medical bottles? Drugs? Around a child? Golten, if you don't mind me asking, what was the point of recruiting someone as young as her? She'll always be that young, always stuck in that body, never able to reach her prime. Why target her, a child? Think of her- of her parents, Golten. Never able to see their child again," he growled, swallowing hard. He was going to have been a father if not for the beast that stole away from him the life of his wife and his unborn child. No human could have done that, and it was clear to Doug that it truly was a monster. Every werewolf borders on the line of beast and man, but they must learn to veer from the predator that claims their bodies on the full moon, and instead veer toward the human that still is their mind. As soon as you start targeting children, Doug mused, that is when you know you have started to lose your grip on humanity and have started to let yourself be more wolf than man. "Golten, there's no doubt we need to refill our ranks, but perhaps attempt to target those in their prime. Twenties, at the very least? I'd suggest lower to mid thirties, and those in good health. Don't- Just refrain from children please," he sighed, his eyes wincing slightly. Who was he to tell his alpha what to do, especially when he hadn't been here in so long. Granted, he'd been out gathering goods for the betterment of the pack, but it still had been awhile and one of the first things he says to Golten is 'you screwed up'? Probably not the best idea.

Walking slowly back to camp, he smiled slightly at the familiar surroundings, and was happy seeing a few people he recognized. Glancing briefly around, he noticed a young wolf that obviously only could be the wolf he was required to train. She was young, small and clearly hadn't been here for too long. That or she had a forgetful memory, what with the way she meandered around the camp as if she were exploring it for the first time. Sighing, he knew there was only one thing he could do, and that meant trying to be accepting and relatively kind to her. At least she wouldn't be much of a problem; he could probably destroy her with a mere flick of his claw. Doug just hoped she wouldn't prove to be too much of a nuisance. Bearing a tolerant smile, he slowly walked over to her. "Are you the young wolf who's interested in healing? I'm Doug, the lead healer here and if you have any questions, feel free to talk to me. In fact, I'm dropping off a few medical supplies, so if you want to come with me so that I can show you some of the medical supplies, please feel free to come along."

Iva looked up at the wolf that had approached her. She could tell from all the other wolves' tones that they were treating her like a child. As if she couldn't take care of herself. She felt a flash of annoyance and, hoping that her annoyance didn't show, She let out a small sigh and looked up at the wolf expectantly, preparing to follow.

---

Raven rolled his eyes. Then he flicked his tail to the bench beside him, mentioning for her to sit. He needed company anyways.

Edited by SoiledLove

Lilith had let go of Aella's hair and placed a firm paw on the girl's shoulder as a protective gesture while Doug spoke to Golten. A flash of pride crossed her golden eyes as he spoke of the same doubts she had raised to Golten when the hunt was lead against Iva, but the look was replaced quickly by a ferocity that was directed toward their Alpha. If he took Doug's word over hers, she would be absolutely livid. After all, was she not the Beta? Was she not the second highest rank, and in doing so the adviser to their leaders? Lilith hoped Tony could speak some sense into Golten if he refused to acknowledge the steep consequences of turning a young child, if the other Beta showed up any time soon. She had caught a whiff of his scent on Golten when the Alpha had appeared, and hoped that Tony's return was permanent.

The golden-red wolf growled softly in Doug's direction with a flick of her tail. She'll have more luck as a healer than a fighter or hunter at any rate, was her comment. And the girl is seven, not nine. After hundreds of years around children, Lilith was rather good at identifying ages. Unfortunately in this case, it was not a welcomed estimation. Either way, she had noticed that many of the new werewolves were much younger than those she'd witnessed on hunts before. Young teens, barely working their way through puberty, were turned. It did raise some concerns, but she would take a teenager over an infant any day.

The Beta watched their lead healer depart and snorted softly through her dark nostrils. He had raised a point she had not thought about very thoroughly. His concern over the girl's parents made her suspect there was something driving his worry, but Lilith knew better than to pry into another wolf's private life. She wondered, then, what it would have been like to lose a child. True, she had never bore one of her own, but she had fostered plenty during the ages as she traveled from village to village. Some were lost to illnesses and the others left on their own once they were capable. But to lose a child as its sole guardians, the fruit of their love? Lilith could not fathom it, but there was a sinking in her heart at the thought. And with it, another flare of anger towards Golten.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Golten's expression darkened. "Do you question my decisions? It would do you well not to insult the alpha's authority after so long away from your pack." He called after the lead healer, before turning toward Lilith and catching a glare from her. "And you too?" He shook his head, and turned walked away from the new recruit and beta female. He walked back towards the hill, looking for Cherry.

-------------------------------------

Merana looked at Raven warily, before sitting on a fallen log.

Kaoru tightened her grip on her dagger as he circled her, 'Golten? Who's that?' she wondered but didn't say anything, merley turned and left. She ran back to the cave that she had found and called her own on the full moon, and thought about what she had been told, she was going to find out who this Golten was and what he was.

———————

Jack vaulted the fence, he was feeling great, he finally had enough money to by the knife he wanted, it was awesome, double edged with a perfect leather grip, that and his satisfactory afternoon made him feel on top of the world.

Edited by Awsomeamazingam