Skellybones

Amber Eyes - Accepting

((Forum Name: JadeHeartOfFire

Character Name: Anna Yushkevich

Age: She appears to be about 14, though in reality, she just had her 65th birthday.

Race: Werewolf

Role: Werewolf Hunter

Appearance: Anna, having already grown to her full height at the time she was bitten, stands 5 feet 3 inches in bare feet, though as her first transformation was in the middle of her going through puberty, she is thin and curveless. Quite a few scars can be seen on her stomach, chest, and arms, the result of her rather "suspicious activities" as a werewolf.

Appearance in wolf form: She is quite proud of wolf form, despite her rather large disdain for the species in general, mainly because the form makes her scars nearly invisible. The fur on her back and down the outside of her legs is a dull gold color, matching her hair in human form, while her belly and inside of her legs are a dirty white. Her eyes are still the vibrant green that they are as a human.

Personality: Bitter and angry over the fact that her life was ruined by her transformation into a werewolf, Anna has become obsessed with revenge. However, she is naturally a sweet girl and is easily distracted, though the people who know her well sometimes wonder if her personality is just an act.

History: Anna's parents were from the Soviet Union, in the middle of what later became Belarus, though they left and emigrated to Britain in 1941 after the German invasion of the area. It wasn't until six years later, two years after the end of World War II, that Anna was born. She was the first of the three children, later becoming an older sister to a pair of twins named Marina and Julia, who were three years her junior. Anna had a relatively normal childhood, though her family was rather poor, both because of their immigrant status and because of the bad financial situation that swept across northern Europe at the time. She and her sisters became friends with other girls from the Soviet Union, which continued until the Autumn of 1961, when Anna was 14 and her sisters were 11.

One of their best friends, a Polish girl named Serafina, convinced the rest of the group to go into the woods at night, claiming them to be chickens if they wouldn't do it. The girls played in the forest until late into the night, not noticing the eyes staring at them through the brush...until it was too late. Before anyone could react, a few strange, large animals lept out at them, tackling Anna to the ground. The rest of the girls, without even thinking about it, ran off. Being only a girl in her early teens, Anna could do little as the beasts bit into her skin, tearing her clothes and spilling her blood onto the ground. However, as quickly as the attack began, it ended, leaving her barely conscious, lying on the forest floor. Moments later, her father came running, having been told of the attack by her sisters. That night was the end of Anna's normal life...

Weeks later, she had healed enough from the attack so as to be able stand and go on with her daily life. Her parents had reported the attack to the local police, though they had yet to come back with any results as to what had happened that night. While everything seemed normal, one day, Anna began to feel very strange, though it wasn't the sort of feeling that she had been feeling for the past few weeks. She found that she was transforming into the very creatures that had attacked her. On the night where she reached full transformation, she accidentally killed her sister Marina in an attempt to silence her after the girl had started screaming after seeing her form, which alerted her sister Julia, who she also killed to keep her quiet. Horrified by what she had done, she ran away. With her sisters murdered and her missing, she was deemed dead by the police, and the investigation never progressed. Unable to handle what she had done in her werewolf state, Anna lived a lowly life for thirty years, only more tortured by her lack of aging. She watched from a distance as her childhood friends grew up and got married, as her parents dealt with the death of their children and eventually died without any sort of answers. Alone, depressed, and without anywhere to go, Anna realized what she needed to do, what would make her able to go on with her seemingly eternal life. She wanted to kill the werewolves that turned her. However, mere moments after coming to this revelation, she realized the problem with this. She didn't know who had turned her. As such, she became a werewolf hunter, in hopes of one day being able to end the lives of those who had ruined hers.

Other: Werewolves Rule, my dears.))

((Accepted! (That story was epic, BTW xd.png) And I've been thinking, if we have a werewolf hunter, we might as well have some rogues and unique ranks. So maybe we could have a shaman? Maybe some other ranks? I'm thinking we could maybe make a vote on the certain ranks, and decide on what powers and stuff they have?

So, as Awsomeamazingam has just kinda... edited her(?) form so much, I'm gonna accept it biggrin.gif

So, Definition of a Shaman:

A Shaman is a wolf who knows mostly about the old stories, and, trained by their predecessor, can attempt to contact spirits.

There are normally two shamans, one is the full fledged one, one that knows all of the stories and stuff, and the other is a kindof apprentice. So the Shaman will teach the apprentice all they know, so that when they do die, there is always some sort of shaman. When an apprentice becomes a shaman, they have to choose a new apprentice.))

((*coughs* Uh, my post was sort of directed toward Golten. I mean, Doug's been getting his licence renewed, getting an old friend to 'up' his documents, and taking the entire contents of your local pharmacy, so I figured he'd probably be going to Golten to sort of apologize for taking so long. Anyway, um.... obviously you've been quite busy with all of that form accepting, so I totally understand. But a reply might be appreciated?

Hm, an OOC might be helpful here. There's a lot of OOC posts recently. Of which I'm partially responsible for, granted.))

((Yay~ And I'm all for other people joining the ranks of the hunters, by the way. Anyway, where do you think would be the best place for me to start?))

Kaoru sat alone in the middle of the forest, away from everyone and everything, as time went by a squirrel came and sat in front of her. not anything special, just a regular grey squirrel. but it made her smile "at least your not cautious around me" she whispered "not like everything else, afraid of the power I wield for reasons that I myself cannot explain" she lay down but kept a firm grip on her dagger. her dagger was wicked, double edged, curved, thin and gleaming, it was a deep purple and nobody seemed to know what it was made of, indeed all she knew herself was that she had been found with it and would, under no circumstances part with it she kept it strapped to either her upper arm or her thigh at all times, it didn't show up on any metal detector or x-ray machine, to the rest of the world it may as well have been invisible, it fit perfectly in her hand and she was skilled with it. Skilled and trained as she was she was still weak, she remembered nothing of her past but wished too, she wished to speak with the ghosts of her long dead parents but it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, and her powers weakened her considerably. she stood up wiping tears from her eyes and mentally kicking herself for crying, she ran towards home.

((I don't think this Rp allows double posts unless it's for bumps. Grey squirrels are more common))

Tony paused in his lope, listening carefully. Some creature nearby was making some sort of noise, though from this distance it was hard to tell. After a few moments, the distinct sound of footfalls reached his ears. Perhaps some unlucky deer who had smelled him? He was always hungry, so he figured he might as well go after it. Turning towards the noise, he shot off with a rumbling growl building in his throat. The thrill of the chase was exhilarating really, just imagining the way your prey must be feeling as you drew closer and closer. Tongue lolling, the werewolf got close enough to smell that it was human. Yet another newly bitten wolf? Or a tresspasser who needed to be bitten or killed. He gave a low, short bark to announce his presence, keeping stride with the girl easily. She had a weapon, which although small, still made his hackles rise. If she lashed out, newly bitten or not, he would probably rip her arm off.

((Feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong. I wasn't quite sure about the time of day and whether or not we were supposed to be transformed.))

That smell...that musty, familiar smell that frankly reminded her of rotting meat. The smell of others of her kind, of a nearby pack. How disgusting. Anna growled softly under her breath, the thick hair on the back of her neck bristling in anticipation at what she knew would be a rather entertaining next few days. She may have been one of them, but to her, these "wolves" were little more than scum, creatures who had been cast onto this Earth for the sheer purpose of destroying everything that came across their path. Hellspawn, perhaps. After all, how else would you explain the cursed bite? Well, that didn't matter at the moment, really. Anna's lips, black as freshly laid tar, curled back in what would resemble a wicked grin had she been in her human form. What mattered now was her plan. How she would sneak into the group...perhaps earn their trust...only to turn around and rip out their throats when they least expected it. Oh, she could already picture the blood on the forest floor...how sweet it would be.

Anna tilted her head back, internally giggling. My, she'd become rather feral, hadn't she? Then again, three weeks ago marked the 51st anniversary of her transformation. After over fifty years of being a filthy beast, it was to be expected that she and the rest of them had become likeminded. It was rather sickening, when you really thought about it. She sniffed at the air once more, confirming the nearby pack's location. Time, for what seemed like the millionth time in the past twenty years, to play the part of the little lost werewolf from hundreds of miles away who had lost her pack. It was a good thing that her mother had been so keen on teaching her Russian all those years ago. The accent and broken English seemed to make her melodramatic cries about losing her pack even more pathetic. With a small sigh, she hunched low to the ground and, with her ears back and her tail hung dejectedly between her legs, started off toward the other werewolves.

((Yeah, maybe I should make an OOC....))

Golten turned, noting his lead healer's distrustful tone. He inclined his head with curiosity. "The newcomers are here to do what they have always done. Refill our ranks. You have a new healer, by the way. She could proobably use some training. After all, she is the victim of last months hunt, only a nine-year-old. This, I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Lilith about that, or the wolf herself."

-------------------------------------

Yindol looked up from her kill, still refusing to eat it. She could smell something. Another wolf? She huffed. Two in one night? But this one... this one smelt older. Another wolf, crossing their packs territory? She snarled, standing up, bolting for where the smell was coming from. She found another wolf, looking helpless. "State your business on our pack's territory. You should know other wolves don't take kindly to trespassers." Yindol had taken up an offensive pose, tail swishing angrily.

-------------------------------------

Merana had had enough. Just sitting here was annoying. But sitting here, with no one else? She sighed. She hated staying in the station when there was no one around. She stood up, preparing to leave, slinging her bag over her shoulder and feeling the cool metal of her gun through her jacket. Merana walked out of the station, and into the night. She decided to take a walk beside the forest, regardless of whether there were actually werewolves there or not. So she set of at a quick walk, down the street and heading towards the forest.

It was dark, tall trees looming above her. She could see a figure sitting at the edge. As it looked human enough, Merana began to approach it. Big mistake. She froze as she saw the werewolf, drawing her gun in one swift movement. "Hey." She called, her voice as strong as she could make it. "You get back onto your side of the forest!"

Raven looked over at Merana and huffed. So now the police were mistaking him for a wild werewolf. He stood up and stretched, dropping something on the ground. It was the gun he had taken to the forest. Then he looked back at the forest.

Merana blinked. "Ooohhhhh..." She blushed. This was Raven. He was allowed out in wolf form. "S-sorry, Raven. I forgot you were allowed outside..." She gulped, fear building up inside her. She was confused. She had never been scared of the werewolf before. She took a step backwards, holstering her gun.

Raven could smell fear coming from the human. He looked at her and tilted his head in a questioning way.

"Why so scared?" he asked, before realizing she couldn't understand him in wolf form. It probably sounded like a series of weird barks to her. He looked back at the forest, annoyed he couldn't communicate properly as a wolf.

Merana blinked, realizing Raven had tried to say something. "I.. I can't understand you..." She muttered. The wolf looked back to the forest, with the look of something annoyed. "I'm s-sorry..." She said again, before turning to walk away, thinking he was annoyed at her.

Raven looked back at Merana and barked, trying to get her attention.

"Hey, where you going?" he tried to ask. Then he got more frustrated, "Why did I smell fear from you?" he asked. Then he frowned and tried acting it out.

Merana turned back, hearing Raven say something. He was acting something out. If only she could... understand... She frowned, trying to make sense out of the actions. "Where am I going?" She asked, checking with him.

Raven nodded and then acted out his second question. This was a bit harder since he got stuck on the word 'fear'. In the end, he cringed to act it out and looked at Merana, expecting an answer to both questions.

((Forum Name: Awsomeamazingam

Character Name: Jack

Race: (Human or Werewolf) Human

Role: (As in with the Police, Newly Bitten or the rank they have as a werewolf.) none

Appearance: Tall and well built, short blonde hair and hazel eyes, wicked glint to the eyes, scars on his chin and a long one on his chest, blind in one eye but has perfect sight in the other

Appearance in wolf form: (For werewolves) Not one

Personality: (Can be RP'ed) always the joker, avoiding questions that give lots away about himself, can shrug away all questions of his past easily, flirts with all girls that he meets

History: (Can be RP'ed) His parents died in a car accident when he was six, he still has the scars to prove it, was sent to a care home but ran away, from every one he was sent to, until he settled down here.

Other: runs off into the woods lots even though the police have told him countless times of the danger in there, he knows there is something there and wants to find out what it is.

werewolves rule guys))

Seeing that she could not get Iva to fight her back, Anaya rose onto her hind paws. Very well, you are a peaceful young one. Let's get back to the others. It will be morning soon, and the further into the territory we are the better, she said. Motioning with her tail for Iva to follow, she walked out of the clearing and into the tall mass of trees.

Edited by Moonbeam22

Iva let out a small sigh of relief. She slowly followed the older wolf, picking her way through the undergrowth, wondering how she had been able to travel that quickly before. It was hard to move over the unfamiliar ground with trees and bushes and roots blocking their way and trying to trip them up.

((I don't think this Rp allows double posts unless it's for bumps. Grey squirrels are more common))

Tony paused in his lope, listening carefully. Some creature nearby was making some sort of noise, though from this distance it was hard to tell. After a few moments, the distinct sound of footfalls reached his ears. Perhaps some unlucky deer who had smelled him? He was always hungry, so he figured he might as well go after it. Turning towards the noise, he shot off with a rumbling growl building in his throat. The thrill of the chase was exhilarating really, just imagining the way your prey must be feeling as you drew closer and closer. Tongue lolling, the werewolf got close enough to smell that it was human. Yet another newly bitten wolf? Or a tresspasser who needed to be bitten or killed. He gave a low, short bark to announce his presence, keeping stride with the girl easily. She had a weapon, which although small, still made his hackles rise. If she lashed out, newly bitten or not, he would probably rip her arm off.

((Amazing this post was directed at you >.<))

((Forum Name: KuukiKiller

Character Name: Alexis

Race: Werewolf

Role: Newly bitten

Appearance: Alexis is tall for a girl (a little over 6ft), slim, she has long black hair and blue/green eyes. She is well tanned and she never uses make-up. She looks weak, but she is actually very strong. Scars from the bite.

Appearance in wolf form: Black coat and blue eyes. Scars aren't visible under her fur. Looks more muscular in wolf form.

Personality: Arrogant with strangers and loyal, happy, friendly with her friends. She loves causing mischief and crossing limits. She had all C's in school, but it was only because of her laziness. Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest, and she knows it.

History: Alexis was born and raised in Estonia, but she moved to England when she was four years old. Her parents died in a car accident. After that she was taken into orphanage. Ran away when she was 14. Lived with other homeless teens.

Other: She speaks with an Estonian accent. And werewolves rule!))

Edited by KuukiKiller

(( Forum Name: Tiger101

Character Name: Aliana 

Race: (Human or Werewolf) Werewolf

Role: (As in with the Police, Newly Bitten or the rank they have as a werewolf.) Lead Healer or normal healer.

Appearance: She is a tall girl with long black hair. She looks like she's 18 but is much older. She has very pale skin. Her blue eyes are mysterious, almost changing shades.

Appearance in wolf form: (For werewolves) She is jet black except for her face, tail and her right front leg. All of these are White. Her eyes are pure Amber. Her teeth are slightly longer than usual and her claws are always sharp.

Personality: (Can be RP'ed) She is always eager to help and will not stop trying to heal a wolf until it is dead. She has mixed feelings about humans but doesn't say. She goes with the clans on most things.

History: (Can be RP'ed) RP'd

Other: werewolves rule. ))

((Forgot to accept this xd.png Nad, for the above, Denied, but if you do want to join, do you want to be tonight's victim?))